stealth assassin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi was sick and partialy blind when fighting sasuke and he was still kicking sasukes a$$ now that must mean he was seriously strong when he was in his prime

*by prime i mean where his disease wasn't so bad and his eyes were perfect*

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In his prime i'd say that he is just below Kage level or just about meets the requirements ( dont ask me what they are.. ). He is talented but I don't think he could beat a Kage, but he would do better than Sasuke if he randomly challenged one.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In his prime i'd say that he is just below Kage level or just about meets the requirements ( dont ask me what they are.. ). He is talented but I don't think he could beat a Kage, but he would do better than Sasuke if he randomly challenged one.
itachi could beat any kage he wants to except the first hokage and minato

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think recall from the anime and manga he unlocked the sharingan when he was like 8 years old and was an anbu at like 13
I think your right, he was pretty bad ass when he wasnt diseased. It shows him doing some crazy ass stuff in the epsiode where Sauske kills/absorbs orochimaru. Orochimaru freaks out at his abilities and thinks his training is unreasonable. what was it episode 114 something maybe?

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
his genjutsu is superb it brought kakashi down in 1 second and he has the sharingan, everyone else that doesent have it would be in even more serious trouble even if they are insanely strong

madara himself said he would have been dead if itachi knew everything about him and was glad that his eyesore was finally gone

and above being insanely strong he had his susanoo which stoped kirin, while it destroyed half a mountain and is the only known S rank lightning jutsu and has his yata mirror and the totsuka sword which is suppost to make him invincible, even the amaterasu was enough to ''bring down'' the 8 tails, and if it werent for the substitution tentacle it would have worked

i dont have much time but i could go on

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
his genjutsu is superb it brought kakashi down in 1 second and he has the sharingan, everyone else that doesent have it would be in even more serious trouble even if they are insanely strong

madara himself said he would have been dead if itachi knew everything about him and was glad that his eyesore was finally gone

and above being insanely strong he had his susanoo which stoped kirin, while it destroyed half a mountain and is the only known S rank lightning jutsu and has his yata mirror and the totsuka sword which is suppost to make him invincible, even the amaterasu was enough to ''bring down'' the 8 tails, and if it werent for the substitution tentacle it would have worked

i dont have much time but i could go on
enough said

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he was a million times stronger than the third hokage
itachi could beat any kage he wants to except the first hokage and minato
Dude you need to do some research, the 3rd Hokage was the Strongest of all Hokage. Itachi will win in a fight when the 3rd was old but if the 3rd was in his prime, Itachi will get his ass handed to him.. Also the 4th Hokage was the weakest of the previous Hokage, he could have been the Best but he Died young and never reached his full potential.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude you need to do some research, the 3rd Hokage was the Strongest of all Hokage. Itachi will win in a fight when the 3rd was old but if the 3rd was in his prime, Itachi will get his ass handed to him.. Also the 4th Hokage was the weakest of the previous Hokage, he could have been the Best but he Died young and never reached his full potential.
:flaw: I would like to slap you instead, 4th was the finest shinobi of all narutoverse even greater than madara, which we had seen in manga where madara gets a rasengan on his a$$ by Minato.:cool:

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I lol at this even though it's true.