How strong is Sage Mode?

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On a scale of 1 to 10, How far do you think Sage Mode User can go against OP opponents/God-Tier?

You must be registered for see images

Consider following categories:

• Mangeykyou Sharingan User
  • Rinnegan User
  • Eternal Mangeykyou User
Assume that these users haven't been "buffed up".

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s more than one kind of sm, and it would vary by user. Obviously someone like say... iruka having sm would still get him negged by 99% of the nv
only 2.
Sage mode has certain qualities required, assume them to be there. Good example of no buff user could be Jiraiya / minato.
EDIT: I think so it's only 1. Correct me if i am wrong but the other one is Sage Transformation.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depending on the Sage Mode being used, someone like Jiraiya or higher like Dsm Kabuto and Sm Naruto would stop slightly below a Mangekyo Sharingan user.
Senju Sage mode users or Higher Frog Sage mode user+Kurama's chakra would be above average Mangekyo Sharingan users.

Six path Sage mode user is on Rinngan level/Six path powered Mangekyo user depending on the user once again.

So Sage mode can optimize their level if you can achieve higher senjutsu power.

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depending on the Sage Mode being used, someone like Jiraiya or higher like Dsm Kabuto and Sm Naruto would stop slightly below a Mangekyo Sharingan user.
Senju Sage mode users or Higher Frog Sage mode user+Kurama's chakra would be above average Mangekyo Sharingan users.

Six path Sage mode user is on Rinngan level/Six path powered Mangekyo user depending on the user once again.

So Sage mode can optimize their level if you can achieve higher senjutsu power.
Can you elaborate on below Mangeykyou Sharingan user?
also it was my understanding that Senju Sage Mode user is fanlore. There are effectively only two styles of Sage Mode. One of the Frogs:Sage Mode and the other of Snake Sage Transformation.
Also For all purposes i would like to avoid Buffs like Six-Paths, Byakugan , Shinju etc.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sage mode in itself is base sharingan level.

Kabuto is not a base sennin mode user. He is a compilation of sound 5 + oro + jugo karin suigetsu + senjutsu ryuchido.

Ryuchido gives two abilities which're OP but beatable by Mangekyou and sharingan users: albeit skilled ones.

Mt Myoboku is weak asf. Frog kata is price-story but it doesnt go above mid range which leads to said sennin mode user possibly getting blitzed straight off the tag with genjutsu from a skilled MS or sharingan.

Hashirama's version is OP asf. It gives his SS such a big boost enough to compete Perfect Susano'O armour(not PS Body).

Eternal mangekyou, ms could actually beat the third vershé if matching and vsing the abilities alone.

The individual who attained it matters in hashirama's case I doubt it would be as powerful without being integrated with wood style.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
only 2.
Sage mode has certain qualities required, assume them to be there. Good example of no buff user could be Jiraiya / minato.
EDIT: I think so it's only 1. Correct me if i am wrong but the other one is Sage Transformation.
There’s 3 known so far, whatever hashi uses, frog sm, and snake sm. If we’re using those level nin I’d say ms level, maybe a lil below an ems user. There’s hashi and all but he’s usually an exception

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage mode in itself is base sharingan level.

Kabuto is not a base sennin mode user. He is a compilation of sound 5 + oro + jugo karin suigetsu + senjutsu ryuchido.

Ryuchido gives two abilities which're OP but beatable by Mangekyou and sharingan users: albeit skilled ones.

Mt Myoboku is weak asf. Frog kata is price-story but it doesnt go above mid range which leads to said sennin mode user possibly getting blitzed straight off the tag with genjutsu from a skilled MS or sharingan.

Hashirama's version is OP asf. It gives his SS such a big boost enough to compete Perfect Susano'O armour(not PS Body).

Eternal mangekyou, ms could actually beat the third vershé if matching and vsing the abilities alone.

The individual who attained it matters in hashirama's case I doubt it would be as powerful without being integrated with wood style.
Base Sharingan level? Are you sure? Sasuke barely could notice/predict with Mangeykyou while Sage Mode Naruto out-reacts the Third Raikage. In fact I fell that you re downgrading Sage mode here by lot.

I agree. Kabuto is buffed up. But what abut Jiraiya, Naruto and Minato?

I agree about Genjutsu argument however considering how Sage Mode every characteristics by leaps and bounds, One should be able to break free of Genjutsu easily.

Hashirama's SM looks really buff but than again he is already enhanced to begin with.

What do you think about chances against God-tier?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you elaborate on below Mangeykyou Sharingan user?
also it was my understanding that Senju Sage Mode user is fanlore. There are effectively only two styles of Sage Mode. One of the Frogs:Sage Mode and the other of Snake Sage Transformation.
Also For all purposes i would like to avoid Buffs like Six-Paths, Byakugan , Shinju etc.
Mangekyo sharingan users can utilize Susano'o, this is a power that Sasuke made 2 kages with their bodyguard retreat for their lives when they had no extensive knowledge on its power. And this happened with a nursling mangekyo sharingan user, being capable of killing a kage candidate(Danzo) and nearly killing an actual kage (Unruly Ay lost an arm in the process).
Jiraiya is not capable of replicating this feat, Orochimaru a senjutsu user admitted to being weaker than a MS user Itachi, and Dsm Kabuto lost to a MS user (due to a situational type jutsu).

Senju Sage Mode is the Sage Mode Hashirama uses. Hashirama doesn't have Frog Sage Mode or Dragon Sage Mode so it's the only name I got for such a Sage mode otherwise you know something that I don't?

The only people that successfully surpassed a mangekyo sharingan(no buffs) user is Bsm Naruto and Sm Hashirama.
As for the Rinnegan, it is a power that already utilizes six path chakra already, so there's no addition buff to to it but you're gonna need a Six path power senjutsu to beat/stalemate a Six path power eye known as the rinnegan.

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s 3 known so far, whatever hashi uses, frog sm, and snake sm. If we’re using those level nin I’d say ms level, maybe a lil below an ems user. There’s hashi and all but he’s usually an exception
Didn't Hashirama learn sage mode from Frogs? They seem to be cinsistently training heroes across generatins.

Tonybeeth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Snake sage mode users (Particularly Kabuto) can take any MS user. He just needs to battle them until their eyes starts hurting bad. Kabuto has unbelievable chakra levels as he can passively absorb natural energy. He can shed his skin so that amaterasu won't be much of a threat. He has unbelievable self regenration, He can control inorganic forms, etc. Although we don't know if these are traits of his sage mode or just jutsus he acquired from studying but oh well.

Hashirama's sage mode has self regeneration. That's about all we know. But considering it's Hashirama's I bet the sage mode is pretty hax.

Toad sage mode has its perks too. Naruto for one can use natural energy around his body to his advantage in combat. We saw even his physical durability, reflexes and taijutsu skills increase incredibly after getting sage mode.

Sage mode users also have unbelievable sensory and perception skills which allow them to react at very good speeds and dodge attacks easily.

Against a Mangekyou sharingan user, sage mode has a very good chance. I say depending on the MS user, sage mode takes the fight 5/10. But then again someone like Itachi can seal the opponent before the fight even starts with totsuka. But I say SM and MS and pretty much even. Who takes the fight depends on the individuals battling and their own personal arsenal, strengths and weaknesses.

Against a Rinnegan user, SM will most likely lose. We already saw this with Pain vs Naruto. The 6 path technique is just too hax. Without any intel on both sides, Rinnegan takes this 10/10.

Against an EMS user, it's kinda between MS and Rinnegan. We've only seen 2 EMS users (Madara and Sasuke). With susanoo, EMS users have both a excellent defense and a very good offense.Their eyes don't wear out so they can use EMS jutsus to their chakra limits. Snake sage mode has a counter against visual genjutsu. I don't know about the other 2. This battle again will pretty much come down to each individual. But going head on with kill intent, EMS user will take this 9/10.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Hashirama learn sage mode from Frogs? They seem to be cinsistently training heroes across generatins.
It’s possible, but it’s never mentioned nor do the frogs ever mention it. Plus hashis looked completely different, so in my opinion it’s not frog sage mode. It’s a lil sad we never got into more specifics of it, or have someone alive learn his or have it somehow

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mangekyo sharingan users can utilize Susano'o, this is a power that Sasuke made 2 kages with their bodyguard retreat for their lives when they had no extensive knowledge on its power. And this happened with a nursling mangekyo sharingan user, being capable of killing a kage candidate(Danzo) and nearly killing an actual kage (Unruly Ay lost an arm in the process).
Jiraiya is not capable of replicating this feat, Orochimaru a senjutsu user admitted to being weaker than a MS user Itachi, and Dsm Kabuto lost to a MS user (due to a situational type jutsu).

Senju Sage Mode is the Sage Mode Hashirama uses. Hashirama doesn't have Frog Sage Mode or Dragon Sage Mode so it's the only name I got for such a Sage mode otherwise you know something that I don't?

The only people that successfully surpassed a mangekyo sharingan(no buffs) user is Bsm Naruto and Sm Hashirama.
As for the Rinnegan, it is a power that already utilizes six path chakra already, so there's no addition buff to to it but you're gonna need a Six path power senjutsu to beat/stalemate a Six path power eye known as the rinnegan.
The fight with Sasuke had too many exceptions to begin with. He basically ambushes 5 kages at very favorable time especially when Danzo is missing Shisui's prowess. On top of that he didn't get to fight those Sideline Jonin who could have easily finished him off with suicide attacks But Obito gets rid off them. Also A has an emotional problem at that time. Just in the previous fight Bee showed Sasuke and Taka who was the boss and he is just lucky that A was reckless. In fact Sasuke couldn't even leave a dent on Gaara/ Mizukage/ Onoi for this reason. Danzo ran-off before the scandal about ITachi could be revealed which would make Hidden Leaf even more suspicious.

I think so Jiraiya is more than capable of replicating this feat. In fact If I were to put Sage Jiraiya in Sasuke's place(starting with Sage Mode that is), I would say that he can easily take care of 4 of the Kages. The only one he should have trouble is with Onoki and his Dust release.
With Regards to Orochimaru, He lost his Jutsus and ITachi without doubt is sologod. If you are seriously comapring him with his super buffed weapons probably god-ier will trembe before him.

I thought Hashirama's SM is from Frog's. Could be wrong.
So you are saying To beat Rinnegan one will at least require Six-Path Senjutsu?

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage Mode you are one with nature.

Clone of SM Naruto defeated Edo Third Raikage.
Raikage has a speed that not even a Mangekyo Sharingan can predict.

But most than just Sasuke not being able or Naruto defeating the Raikage, I think that it depends on your base abilities. I mean, Sage Mode boost your stats. Imagine that is boost you power 5 times.

For example Iruka has a power of 10. Iruka would have 50 just like base Naruto
Naruto has a power of 50. And Naruto would have 250.

The same with sharingan. Maybe Sasuke with basic sharingan can keep up with 4th Raikage.

So in my opinion depends on the base stats of the user. But we need to remember that to accomplish sage mode you already need some insane stats, at least chunnin to jonnin level and huge chakra levels.

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Snake sage mode users (Particularly Kabuto) can take any MS user. He just needs to battle them until their eyes starts hurting bad. Kabuto has unbelievable chakra levels as he can passively absorb natural energy. He can shed his skin so that amaterasu won't be much of a threat. He has unbelievable self regenration, He can control inorganic forms, etc. Although we don't know if these are traits of his sage mode or just jutsus he acquired from studying but oh well.

Hashirama's sage mode has self regeneration. That's about all we know. But considering it's Hashirama's I bet the sage mode is pretty hax.

Toad sage mode has its perks too. Naruto for one can use natural energy around his body to his advantage in combat. We saw even his physical durability, reflexes and taijutsu skills increase incredibly after getting sage mode.

Sage mode users also have unbelievable sensory and perception skills which allow them to react at very good speeds and dodge attacks easily.

Against a Mangekyou sharingan user, sage mode has a very good chance. I say depending on the MS user, sage mode takes the fight 5/10. But then again someone like Itachi can seal the opponent before the fight even starts with totsuka. But I say SM and MS and pretty much even. Who takes the fight depends on the individuals battling and their own personal arsenal, strengths and weaknesses.

Against a Rinnegan user, SM will most likely lose. We already saw this with Pain vs Naruto. The 6 path technique is just too hax. Without any intel on both sides, Rinnegan takes this 10/10.

Against an EMS user, it's kinda between MS and Rinnegan. We've only seen 2 EMS users (Madara and Sasuke). With susanoo, EMS users have both a excellent defense and a very good offense.Their eyes don't wear out so they can use EMS jutsus to their chakra limits. Snake sage mode has a counter against visual genjutsu. I don't know about the other 2. This battle again will pretty much come down to each individual. But going head on with kill intent, EMS user will take this 9/10.
I think so Sage Mode part has fair Assesment though Hashirama's SM would probably have lot more chakra and Sealing power as Well.
Against Mangeykyou user, Don't you think pain would restrict them from utilizing full potential? For this reason alone I would rather give the fight too Sage Mode user.
About Rinnegan user. I amn't clear here, Nagato clearly says that If Jiraiya had intel on its capability he could have easily won. In fact he even neutralizes Konan without much problem which shows he is strong.(Especially when most villagers couldn't shut her down).
For EMS User i believe that if the Sage Mode user has overcome his limitation of Duration, He should easily match or even win against as such.(Same as RInnegan)

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage Mode you are one with nature.

Clone of SM Naruto defeated Edo Third Raikage.
Raikage has a speed that not even a Mangekyo Sharingan can predict.

But most than just Sasuke not being able or Naruto defeating the Raikage, I think that it depends on your base abilities. I mean, Sage Mode boost your stats. Imagine that is boost you power 5 times.

For example Iruka has a power of 10. Iruka would have 50 just like base Naruto
Naruto has a power of 50. And Naruto would have 250.

The same with sharingan. Maybe Sasuke with basic sharingan can keep up with 4th Raikage.

So in my opinion depends on the base stats of the user. But we need to remember that to accomplish sage mode you already need some insane stats, at least chunnin to jonnin level and huge chakra levels.
I am not very sure about what you said here.
Are you saying that base sharingan is better than Mangeykyou in terms of predicting/fast speed combat?
Also wasn't Sasuke struggling to see Killer Bee and 4th Raikage's move?