Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he cant get close to klose. So he died trying. Sad one, but you should not perform this move if you are not save at it. It.s like you throw knife first time =D Senseless Nevermind)

Oddity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He snapped his neck.

Playing soccer. That alone makes me giggle. The fact I am a white supremacists without a care in the world for any other person that doesn't belong to my race and creed only adds to the hilarity.

How are you proud of the fact that your ignorant ?
When you were little was being a vile degenerate scum something you specifically aimed for ?

Are you still not yet aware in the year 2014 that the only difference between you and the unfortunate man who lost his life that day is skin pigmentation ? (A.K.A The concentration of melanoma on the surface of the body)

Please don't ever breed your literally degrading society with your very existence.

Oddity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been reading up on the rules and regulations on the base and i am a bit perplexed.
One can't talk "smack" of a fictional character because it can start fan wars but,a person can discriminate others based on the color of their skin freely ?

I think i might reconsider returning to this forum.
Its just so blatant on the various threads iv'e come across.

What could possibly possess the mods to think this is in anyway shape or form appropriate for the base ?
It can only lead to dissolution

Last edited:

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been reading up on the rules and regulations on the base and i am a bit perplexed.
One can't talk "smack" of a fictional character because it can start fan wars but,a person can't discriminate others based on the color of their skin freely ?

I think i might reconsider returning to this forum.
Its just so blatant and sad.
Do you think that you are entitled to something more?

What? Put a hand puppet or two on, and it's like you're a lucky rich man buying up Asian hookers.
If I had any desire to do that, I would probably be at rock bottom. As in, suicide is the next step if I sink any lower.

Last edited:

LOCKKO REE

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The newly opened Indian soccer league suffered in losing a player in the most hazardous way! He scored and celebrated with a somersault and snapped his neck! He was 23 years old! Think it this way if the keeper saved the ball he would still be alive!!!
You must be registered for see images
i watched that video, he did a somersault very recklessly which cost his life, a sad incident may his soul rest in peace.....

Oddity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? Put a hand puppet or two on, and it's like you're a lucky rich man buying up Asian hookers.

A good forum for intellectual conversations, with a bit of philosophy thrown in is 4chan. A bit too highup there for me. Maybe it's something you'd enjoy.
I just want to discuss naruto and anime related subjects why is that i am being met with sarcasm because i pointed out the fact members here ought to be nicer and more mannered,friendly to others ?

Is that too much of a hassle ?

Instead of retaliating with snarky quips why not just be a decent person ?

This has nothing to do with having "Intelligent conversations"

Oddity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What hostility? I have no hostility. I can't get mad at anyone else. I asked you a question. Do you feel like you are entitled to better treatment than you have received?
"Do you feel like you are entitled to better treatment than you have received?"
They way you worded it last time read sarcastically to me.
The way you structured it this time around makes it much clearer to me.

And to answer that question i don't think i have been mistreated personally,i am talking about the blatant racist remarks thrown around in here and the general lack of sensitivity by the members who have posted in this thread.

I find myself confuzzled that such behavior is excepted while its against the rules to "Trash talk" a fictional character.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*shakes head* I look at some of these replies and it only further proves that people who spend too much time on the internet become slaves of meme's and lose connection with reality. The internet breeds coldness because people treat nothing as real...shame.

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no reason to get mad at another person. That person is doing what they are doing for a reason. If you knew their story, you would understand why they were doing whatever it was that was making you mad, and you would then be able to forgive them. To me, getting angry at someone else is selfish.

*shakes head* I look at some of these replies and it only further proves that people who spend too much time on the internet become slaves of meme's and lose connection with reality. The internet breeds coldness because people treat nothing as real...shame.
No...I think it's just an inability of anyone to understand anyone else, and a refusal of people to allow themselves to be understood. But I don't have a very good outlook on things.

Last edited:

Oddity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look; This is pretty nice so far. Go to the versus section or the NDS, and I promise you'll come running back to me missing this exchange. One Minator thread and you'll leave the Base if this is making you consider it.

Can't forget cancer and Mustard Gas.
That's pretty disheartening to hear /:
Well anyway,i never meant to start off on the wrong foot with you.
I hope you have a lovely rest of the day.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no reason to get mad at another person. That person is doing what they are doing for a reason. If you knew their story, you would understand why they were doing whatever it was that was making you mad, and you would then be able to forgive them. To me, getting angry at someone else is selfish.
Kid, you really are kind hearted but some people are just Buttholes, they have no story and no reason, some people do, but you have to realize that there are too kinds. You do have a very rare way of thinking, it is enviable, to see nothing with disdain^^

Oddity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not mad.
I simply expressed my thoughts on the matter aloud.
I mentioned in one of my earlier post that people regardless of up bringing can indeed change.
Just because i didn't try to psycho analyze someone to discern their behavior doesn't mean i wouldn't be interested in what one would have to say if i was approached or confided in.

The word "I" was said too many times >.<