kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so lately kishimoto has been clearly hinting at that tobi is most likely obito and now i'm just trying to see what could have really driven him over the edge to turn him into a heartless killer bent on destroying the world.
When he was with Kakashi and Rin he clearly ordered her to go with Kakashi and also told Kakashi to leave him after taking his sharingan. So theres not much of a chance that he could have felt betrayed and abandoned because seriously what could they do?
I'm guessing that he might have used kamui to be able to escape if that kind of trauma might have let him get free which is a very unreliable theory because we all know one must kill your best friend but who knows and besides we still havent learned how kakashi got his.
Or he simply could have survived, but then he somehow needs to become able to go toe to toe with his mentor and take out anbu, in the course of at the maximum five years. I mean he was only about chunin level at the time and he wasnt a killer whatsoever so I'm trying to figure out how he could make such a radical change and then still be able to completely kage-level in a few years.
However I still want to hold onto the guess that tobi is just tobi and that he's just playing off of kakashi's emotions and he still might not be obito but I honestly dont know
so give me some ways that obito might have been able to change from his previous self to tobi and then still be able to become able to take on Minato because to me theres way too many plotholes

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plothole Number 1: Tobi’s Power Level (chapters 500-504).
There is no way Obito could turn into an alpha dog shinobi who mastered S/T phasing and teleportation within a 1-2 year time frame. At 15 years old? No way... There is also no way Obito would know how to extract the Kyuubi, hypnotize it, control it like a puppet, and then summon it wherever the hell he wants to. And all of this is supposed to have happened 1-2 years after Obito supposedly died? That’s just not feasible.

Plothole Number 2: Personality U-turn (chapter 241 page 19).
"Of course those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called trash... but those who don’t care about their companions are even worse than trash." Will of Fire talk from Obito. It makes no sense for.
him to suddenly manifest this unwavering vendetta against Konoha unless Tobi is just using Obito’s body as a vessel, in which case, Tobi isn’t really Obito anyway because his soul and spirit have nothing to do with it.

Plothole Number 3: Kushina Quote (chapter 501 page 7).
"Do you have ANY idea how long I’ve waited for this moment?" It’s a complete contradiction for Obito to say something like that when, hypothetically, he wouldn’t have been alive long enough to make that type of comment because Obito would have been 15 years old if he fought Minato. Tobi has probably had to wait DECADES for the opportunity to extract the Kyuubi from its host.

Plothole Number 4: Kyuubi recognised Tobi (chapter 501 page 8).
The Kyuubi actually recognises Tobi and possibly knows who he is. If THAT doesn’t convince you, nothing will. The Kyuubi made a direct transfer from being sealed into Mito to being sealed into Kushina, so there is a fundamental contradiction for the Kyuubi to recognise anyone in the outside world when it was sealed for all that time. If the Kyuubi actually recognised Tobi, it means Tobi has to be someone who was alive during Hashirama/Madara’s generation.

Plothole Number 5: Tobi is too tall (chapter 503 page 9).
Tobi was shown to be adult sized when he fought Minato, chapter 503 page 5. But on page 9, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai are all shown to be much shorter as they are going through adolescence. Obito would have been around that size and is therefore too short to be Tobi.

Plothole Number 6: Minato would’ve figured it out (chapter 500-504).
If Tobi was really Obito, then Minato would have figured it out when they were fighting each other. Obito was Minato’s own student and would have recognised his chakra, but he didn’t.

Plothole Number 7: This is HIS doing (chapter 560 page 2).
"This is HIS doing." That means Madara knows exactly who Tobi is, but there is no way Madara could have worked with Obito because Madara had died already. We know this because by the time Nagato gets Madara's Rinnegan from Tobi, Madara is officially dead - "I awakened these eyes shortly before my death." (chapter 560 page 15). This is important because Nagato is older than Minato, and Minato is older than Obito.

Plothole Number 8: Hashirama Comparison (chapter 462 page 14).
Tobi says to Naruto "I can see the first Hokage in you." To make that type of comparison Tobi must have known what Hashirama was like as a person. Problem is, Hashirama was dead before Obito was born.

Plothole Number 9: During Our Battle (chapter 512 page 9).
"This is something I grew from living tissue I stole from him during our battle." Kabuto already revealed the Madara coffin so there was no reason for Tobi to keep lying. So if Tobi actually had a fight with Hashirama there is no way he could be Obito.

Plothole Number 10: Too Much Knowledge.
It is impossible for Obito to know so much about the bloody history between the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan before Konoha was even established as a shinobi village. Tobi has to be someone from that generation. It is also impossible for Obito to know so much about Rikudou Sennin, his sons, the Bijuu and the Juubi.

THE BIGGEST PLOTHOLE OF THEM ALL.

Plothole Number 11: Nagato is much older than Obito.

Why is this important? Because Tobi GAVE Nagato the Rinnegan. In other words, it is impossible for Obito to have given kid Nagato the Rinnegan because Obito is much younger than Nagato.

Hattake Ryuzaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no way Obito could turn into an alpha dog shinobi who mastered S/T phasing and teleportation within a 1-2 year time frame. At 15 years old? No way... There is also no way Obito would know how to extract the Kyuubi, hypnotize it, control it like a puppet, and then summon it wherever the hell he wants to. And all of this is supposed to have happened 1-2 years after Obito supposedly died? That’s just not feasible.

"Of course those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called trash... but those who don’t care about their companions are even worse than trash." Will of Fire talk from Obito. It makes no sense for.
him to suddenly manifest this unwavering vendetta against Konoha unless Tobi is just using Obito’s body as a vessel, in which case, Tobi isn’t really Obito anyway because his soul and spirit have nothing to do with it.

"Do you have ANY idea how long I’ve waited for this moment?" It’s a complete contradiction for Obito to say something like that when, hypothetically, he wouldn’t have been alive long enough to make that type of comment because Obito would have been 15 years old if he fought Minato. Tobi has probably had to wait DECADES for the opportunity to extract the Kyuubi from its host.

The Kyuubi actually recognises Tobi and possibly knows who he is. If THAT doesn’t convince you, nothing will. The Kyuubi made a direct transfer from being sealed into Mito to being sealed into Kushina, so there is a fundamental contradiction for the Kyuubi to recognise anyone in the outside world when it was sealed for all that time. If the Kyuubi actually recognised Tobi, it means Tobi has to be someone who was alive during Hashirama/Madara’s generation.

Tobi was shown to be adult sized when he fought Minato, chapter 503 page 5. But on page 9, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai are all shown to be much shorter as they are going through adolescence. Obito would have been around that size and is therefore too short to be Tobi.

If Tobi was really Obito, then Minato would have figured it out when they were fighting each other. Obito was Minato’s own student and would have recognised his chakra, but he didn’t.

"This is HIS doing." That means Madara knows exactly who Tobi is, but there is no way Madara could have worked with Obito because Madara had died already. We know this because by the time Nagato gets Madara's Rinnegan from Tobi, Madara is officially dead - "I awakened these eyes shortly before my death." (chapter 560 page 15). This is important because Nagato is older than Minato, and Minato is older than Obito.

Tobi says to Naruto "I can see the first Hokage in you." To make that type of comparison Tobi must have known what Hashirama was like as a person. Problem is, Hashirama was dead before Obito was born.

"This is something I grew from living tissue I stole from him during our battle." Kabuto already revealed the Madara coffin so there was no reason for Tobi to keep lying. So if Tobi actually had a fight with Hashirama there is no way he could be Obito.

It is impossible for Obito to know so much about the bloody history between the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan before Konoha was even established as a shinobi village. Tobi has to be someone from that generation. It is also impossible for Obito to know so much about Rikudou Sennin, his sons, the Bijuu and the Juubi.

Why is this important? Because Tobi GAVE Nagato the Rinnegan. In other words, it is impossible for Obito to have given kid Nagato the Rinnegan because Obito is much younger than Nagato.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will tell you

1st thread I ever made on base and I stick by every word. Date thread was made: March 2012
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep this is another Tobi is Obito thread but it may just be the best one you have ever read and might even make you reconsider your previous thoughts..

My Theory

Here's my theory obito's near death experience enabled him to unlock his ability to become intangible and pass through solid objects and barely makes it out alive from the underground cave with the right side of his body half crushed. Right after this he encountered Zetsu who meets this young boy with special eye powers and saves him.

I belive Zetsu is some sort of creation by madara “The way I see it is that, when madara was dying he activated the rinnegan, and let’s zetsu take the rinnengan from him, along with the harashima cells, and also some of madara's own DNA. He then tells zetsu implant all of these things into a piece of zetsu body, like a big enough chunk to make a body, hence developing a second madara. That had all his memories (or possibly he could of extracted his entire brain?) and shit.”

And later infused this body with obito who he found because he needed the body of an uchiha and this was he’s perfect chance because the uchiha’s were all still alive and he didn’t want to engage into combat.

Now what if zetsu before meeting obito implanted the rinnegan into an uzumaki child (nagato). So he could get the Sage Body |Sage Eyes sort of thing in order to study it abilities and then later when this uzumaki child was powerful enough revive madara in his prime.

But as this uzumaki got older and stronger zetsu knows he wouldn’t be able to guide and control this child anymore, which is why he needed an uchiha body to put madara’s dna, memories and harashima cells into. Which he later did when he lucky found this defenceless boy with special eye power.. Obito.

--------------------------------------------

Now before you question my theory or flame me read the whole thread !!!!!!

First of all let's start with the BASICS, tobi is basically Obito with a missing O this is probably one of the first links people spotted but is very true. Even if you say tobi backwards out loud it is actually “bi to” and if you spell tobi together multiple times without spaces you get this tobitobitobitobi SMALL, IRRELEVANT but ture links but as I said this is just the BASICS. Now this same small link was the same with naruto and nagato and look at the big link with them, both uzumaki, Both jiraya's students..

You must be registered for see images

the list of links goes on

In the naruto series Kishi makes a lot of links between characters, names and much more which are all connected... don't want to go into details withall the links with names this thread would be too long..

Second link hair well as we all know obito's hair and tobi's CURRENT hair are very similar

But in the past tobi has been seen with longer hair, but obito could of left his hair to grow for whatever reason and then cut it back to how it was originally.

Also the first tobi we ever ever! saw was the one who went up against the 4th and this tobi had short hair. So this supports he let his hair grow again to maybe change is appearance or for whatever reason.

Tobi is a character who changes his appearance the most in Naruto with frequent mask changes

You saying tobi is not obito because he once had long hair is just like saying the mask man who talked to kisamae is not tobi because he has a different mask

Tobi's sharingan powers is similar to kakashi's it was stated that each sharingan user has unique power, kakashi can warp objects that he focuses his eyes on into different dimensions

Tobi can warp anything he touches into different dimensions.. as well as himself to different dimensions and other locations.

Kakashi sharingan IS Obito's eye and kakashi is not a full uchiha so it’s obvious that he would not be able to use it to its full ability. It is also obvious that obito would have this sort space/time powers if he survived, which tobi clearly does.

People also say well it’s not obito because tobi has 2 sharingan which was revealed with his fight against konan well..

And

Tobi has shown great skill in transplanting eyes as he gave sasuke itachi's eyes and also he implanted the rinnegan in he’s left eye. So yhhh that kills that argument doesn't it..

Another argument is tobi is too strong to be obito he couldn't of got that strong in that time space to fight the 4th and so on, well if obito did survive we don't know what happened to him in those 3-5 (not sure) years. Look at naruto here

And now look at him here

Hope you get my point, look how strong naruto has become in a 3-4 year period, I mean itachi killed his whole clan when he was 13 (I think) so how can you say tobi is too strong to be obito.

Also what people do not see is that obito is not strong at all, I mean all he does is absorb people and teleport. I mean if obito did survive and unlock his powers would he need to improve much on his ninjutsu and taijutsu ?? I think not! He’s powers to become intangible and his space/time techniques are fearful enough

Yes he went up against the 4th... And lost !

Anyone can go up against anyone the battle between the 4th and tobi was mainly a battle of brains not brawn, tobi isn't physically strong at all it’s just his ocular powers which are enough.

People say Obito has no reason to be evil look well.. look at sasuke here

and look at sasuke here

Obviously we have been following the story of sasuke as well as naruto so we know all the events that have happened in the last 3-4 years but like I said we don't know what happen to obito if he did survive.. good guys can turn bad as seen with many characters.. * cough cough* nagato

Now obito's body was crushed.. Tobi's body is filled with a white substance most likely zetsu,

which makes perfect sense for this to be obito look at tobi here

he's right side is white

we know that zetsu and tobi are very close

Like my theory says he could have confronted obito or even saved him we don’t know!

Tobi is old we saw his face, yhh whatever, we've seen the right said of his face NEVER the left, his right side was crushed of course it would look squashed. There has been many times were we have seen tobi’s right side of his face never his left ??

if kishi is willing to reveal this much of tobi’s face he might aswell reveal all of it ? welll if it is obito the the left side should be fine not squashed which is the only reason I can think of for his left face not to be shown

This is a complete random clue I saw from re watching some past naruto ep's (ay I was bored) anyway right before akatsuki was introduced and itachi and kismae were sitting down in a restaurant this was said.............

Asuma said this to kakashi because he said he is collecting something for an offering or something like that. Funny that obito was mentioned right before akatsuki were introduced and I assure you this was righttt before itachi, kisame and akatsuki was introduced. It would be very ironic as tobi claims to be the influence behind akatsuki and obito is mentioned right before akatsuki’s introduction anyway just a clue I found.

If you actually read all that wow, I added a lot of pictures in this thread so I could prove everything I said was true. I will probably reply to post on this thread by just copying and pasting because people don’t seem to read the post properly when the answer is right there.

There's no way I can go into why tobi isn't the elder son, izuna uchiha or kami uchiha. Have you seen how long this thread is however I will do brief summaries why I believe they are not tobi.

Sage of six path son:
“Even the elder son's dad wasn’t immortal so why would he be? Kakuzu even said there’s no true immortality meaning even Hidan ages. Everything deteriorates. Plus tobi posed as madara. why would the mighty son of the sage pose as a kid, who would madara be to him? and why is he madara's bitch, following madara's plan and planning to resurrect madara? why would he become so weak over the years? his fight with his bro couldn’t have done that much.”

Izuni madara brother:

He is blind and dead why do you people say this, if he was blind how did he get new eyes?? We saw him in his coffin ?? Even if he "didn't die" he would die from old age what is wrong with you people ?? Yet we didn’t see obito die and you say he is dead ??

Kami uchiha: I wouldn't mind if it was, I actually like the idea and is who I believe tobi is if it is not obito. Kami is around the right age to be tobi and also he just seemed to disappear with no explanation. But if it was him, who would it shock? Most people probably don't even know him the third is dead, danzo is dead and the second 2nd is dead.. If it was obito that involves the 4th and Kakashi who are connected to almost all the characters in the naruto universe in some way or form.

For those how thought the obito is tobi theory died I'm showing you it’s still alive and kicking !!

Please argue against any of the points I've made or maybe some that I haven't made, this is a discussion and I would like to hear your thoughts
I just don’t like the fact that people are saying “It can’t be Obito !!” when as I have shown in this thread it very well could be. :scorps:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobi's real timeline:

The biggest misconception about tobi is the events we have actually seen him in. I am going to confirm to everyone that the first tobi we ever saw in the naruto series was short haired tobi and this was the nine tails attack.

The long haired tobi that revealed himself to kisame was tobi 8 years after the nine tails attack and itachi was around 13 at this time.

Tobi has calmed to do the following things “battle with the 1st" “hashirama being the man he hates and respects most" “Give nagato the rinnegan" “In courage Yahiko to start the akatsuki" (Note this is all things we haven't seen tobi do) We know now tobi is not madara, so I ask my self is the things he said he done actually done by him or was he posing as madara?

Even the bit about nagato can be backed up with the real madara doing it and not tobi.

So yh basically tobi can be obito as the first tobi we saw and can confirm from kishi has short hair and all the events he said he done before this time can be backed up for it being madara.

Last edited:

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

thanks! that was exactly what i was looking for! rep up

Cascade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yellow flash sums it up pretty nicely...can we get someone to close this thread...i thought Tobi identity threads weren't allowed...

(also that image with Itachi and Kisame - FAKE - someone has rewritten the subtitles...)

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will tell you

1st thread I ever made on base and I stick by every word. Date thread was made: March 2012
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep this is another Tobi is Obito thread but it may just be the best one you have ever read and might even make you reconsider your previous thoughts..

My Theory

Here's my theory obito's near death experience enabled him to unlock his ability to become intangible and pass through solid objects and barely makes it out alive from the underground cave with the right side of his body half crushed. Right after this he encountered Zetsu who meets this young boy with special eye powers and saves him.

I belive Zetsu is some sort of creation by madara “The way I see it is that, when madara was dying he activated the rinnegan, and let’s zetsu take the rinnengan from him, along with the harashima cells, and also some of madara's own DNA. He then tells zetsu implant all of these things into a piece of zetsu body, like a big enough chunk to make a body, hence developing a second madara. That had all his memories (or possibly he could of extracted his entire brain?) and shit.”

And later infused this body with obito who he found because he needed the body of an uchiha and this was he’s perfect chance because the uchiha’s were all still alive and he didn’t want to engage into combat.

Now what if zetsu before meeting obito implanted the rinnegan into an uzumaki child (nagato). So he could get the Sage Body |Sage Eyes sort of thing in order to study it abilities and then later when this uzumaki child was powerful enough revive madara in his prime.

But as this uzumaki got older and stronger zetsu knows he wouldn’t be able to guide and control this child anymore, which is why he needed an uchiha body to put madara’s dna, memories and harashima cells into. Which he later did when he lucky found this defenceless boy with special eye power.. Obito.

First of all let's start with the BASICS, tobi is basically Obito with a missing O this is probably one of the first links people spotted but is very true. Even if you say tobi backwards out loud it is actually “bi to” and if you spell tobi together multiple times without spaces you get this tobitobitobitobi SMALL, IRRELEVANT but ture links but as I said this is just the BASICS. Now this same small link was the same with naruto and nagato and look at the big link with them, both uzumaki, Both jiraya's students..

In the naruto series Kishi makes a lot of links between characters, names and much more which are all connected... don't want to go into details withall the links with names this thread would be too long..

Second link hair well as we all know obito's hair and tobi's CURRENT hair are very similar

But in the past tobi has been seen with longer hair, but obito could of left his hair to grow for whatever reason and then cut it back to how it was originally.

Also the first tobi we ever ever! saw was the one who went up against the 4th and this tobi had short hair. So this supports he let his hair grow again to maybe change is appearance or for whatever reason.

Tobi is a character who changes his appearance the most in Naruto with frequent mask changes

You saying tobi is not obito because he once had long hair is just like saying the mask man who talked to kisamae is not tobi because he has a different mask

Tobi's sharingan powers is similar to kakashi's it was stated that each sharingan user has unique power, kakashi can warp objects that he focuses his eyes on into different dimensions

Tobi can warp anything he touches into different dimensions.. as well as himself to different dimensions and other locations.

Kakashi sharingan IS Obito's eye and kakashi is not a full uchiha so it’s obvious that he would not be able to use it to its full ability. It is also obvious that obito would have this sort space/time powers if he survived, which tobi clearly does.

People also say well it’s not obito because tobi has 2 sharingan which was revealed with his fight against konan well..

And

Tobi has shown great skill in transplanting eyes as he gave sasuke itachi's eyes and also he implanted the rinnegan in he’s left eye. So yhhh that kills that argument doesn't it..

Another argument is tobi is too strong to be obito he couldn't of got that strong in that time space to fight the 4th and so on, well if obito did survive we don't know what happened to him in those 3-5 (not sure) years. Look at naruto here

And now look at him here

Hope you get my point, look how strong naruto has become in a 3-4 year period, I mean itachi killed his whole clan when he was 13 (I think) so how can you say tobi is too strong to be obito.

Also what people do not see is that obito is not strong at all, I mean all he does is absorb people and teleport. I mean if obito did survive and unlock his powers would he need to improve much on his ninjutsu and taijutsu ?? I think not! He’s powers to become intangible and his space/time techniques are fearful enough

Anyone can go up against anyone the battle between the 4th and tobi was mainly a battle of brains not brawn, tobi isn't physically strong at all it’s just his ocular powers which are enough.

and look at sasuke here

Obviously we have been following the story of sasuke as well as naruto so we know all the events that have happened in the last 3-4 years but like I said we don't know what happen to obito if he did survive.. good guys can turn bad as seen with many characters.. * cough cough* nagato

Now obito's body was crushed.. Tobi's body is filled with a white substance most likely zetsu,

he's right side is white

Like my theory says he could have confronted obito or even saved him we don’t know!

Tobi is old we saw his face, yhh whatever, we've seen the right said of his face NEVER the left, his right side was crushed of course it would look squashed. There has been many times were we have seen tobi’s right side of his face never his left ??

if kishi is willing to reveal this much of tobi’s face he might aswell reveal all of it ? welll if it is obito the the left side should be fine not squashed which is the only reason I can think of for his left face not to be shown

This is a complete random clue I saw from re watching some past naruto ep's (ay I was bored) anyway right before akatsuki was introduced and itachi and kismae were sitting down in a restaurant this was said.............

Asuma said this to kakashi because he said he is collecting something for an offering or something like that. Funny that obito was mentioned right before akatsuki were introduced and I assure you this was righttt before itachi, kisame and akatsuki was introduced. It would be very ironic as tobi claims to be the influence behind akatsuki and obito is mentioned right before akatsuki’s introduction anyway just a clue I found.

If you actually read all that wow, I added a lot of pictures in this thread so I could prove everything I said was true. I will probably reply to post on this thread by just copying and pasting because people don’t seem to read the post properly when the answer is right there.

There's no way I can go into why tobi isn't the elder son, izuna uchiha or kami uchiha. Have you seen how long this thread is however I will do brief summaries why I believe they are not tobi.

Sage of six path son:
“Even the elder son's dad wasn’t immortal so why would he be? Kakuzu even said there’s no true immortality meaning even Hidan ages. Everything deteriorates. Plus tobi posed as madara. why would the mighty son of the sage pose as a kid, who would madara be to him? and why is he madara's bitch, following madara's plan and planning to resurrect madara? why would he become so weak over the years? his fight with his bro couldn’t have done that much.”

Izuni madara brother:

He is blind and dead why do you people say this, if he was blind how did he get new eyes?? We saw him in his coffin ?? Even if he "didn't die" he would die from old age what is wrong with you people ?? Yet we didn’t see obito die and you say he is dead ??

Kami uchiha: I wouldn't mind if it was, I actually like the idea and is who I believe tobi is if it is not obito. Kami is around the right age to be tobi and also he just seemed to disappear with no explanation. But if it was him, who would it shock? Most people probably don't even know him the third is dead, danzo is dead and the second 2nd is dead.. If it was obito that involves the 4th and Kakashi who are connected to almost all the characters in the naruto universe in some way or form.

For those how thought the obito is tobi theory died I'm showing you it’s still alive and kicking !!

Please argue against any of the points I've made or maybe some that I haven't made, this is a discussion and I would like to hear your thoughts
I just don’t like the fact that people are saying “It can’t be Obito !!” when as I have shown in this thread it very well could be. :scorps:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobi's real timeline:

The biggest misconception about tobi is the events we have actually seen him in. I am going to confirm to everyone that the first tobi we ever saw in the naruto series was short haired tobi and this was the nine tails attack.

The long haired tobi that revealed himself to kisame was tobi 8 years after the nine tails attack and itachi was around 13 at this time.

Tobi has calmed to do the following things “battle with the 1st" “hashirama being the man he hates and respects most" “Give nagato the rinnegan" “In courage Yahiko to start the akatsuki" (Note this is all things we haven't seen tobi do) We know now tobi is not madara, so I ask my self is the things he said he done actually done by him or was he posing as madara?

Even the bit about nagato can be backed up with the real madara doing it and not tobi.

So yh basically tobi can be obito as the first tobi we saw and can confirm from kishi has short hair and all the events he said he done before this time can be backed up for it being madara.
thanks man! those are some great points! i honestly am a fence sitter right now since im seeing great points from both sides and im glad theres someone like you who will explain why they believe something rep up

xXFLAVORSXx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all very interesting and plausible points but im just gonna wait and see considering we only have 1 or 2 chapters at most til we find out no more speculating on who tobi is for me

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yellow flash sums it up pretty nicely...can we get someone to close this thread...i thought Tobi identity threads weren't allowed...

(also that image with Itachi and Kisame - FAKE - someone has rewritten the subtitles...)
i primarily just wanted people to tell me why they thought that obito could become tobi and then everyone decided to jump in and give their reasons for why not and only a couple gave legitimate answers as in explaining their reasons i didnt intend for it to be a who is tobi thread i just wanted help trying to figure out how obito could become tobi if that is the case which i am not sure it is

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Be patient..
i primarily just wanted people to tell me why they thought that obito could become tobi and then everyone decided to jump in and give their reasons for why not and only a couple gave legitimate answers as in explaining their reasons i didnt intend for it to be a who is tobi thread i just wanted help trying to figure out how obito could become tobi if that is the case which i am not sure it is
im not in some kind of hurry to find out who tobi is i just want to hear peoples thoughts for how obito could possibly be him since thats what kishimoto is hinting at a bunch lately

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks man! those are some great points! i honestly am a fence sitter right now since im seeing great points from both sides and im glad theres someone like you who will explain why they believe something rep up
It's cool man :scorps: so that's basically it the reason why us tobi = obito believers think tobi is obito. As you can see I made this thread ages ago the links that point towards him now are only more links I don't need them to show my reasons.

Yes, there are plot holes but apart from kagami all the tobi theories have plot holes. I have gave the izuna plot holes at the bottom of that thread and also he would be 90+

xXFLAVORSXx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will tell you

My Theory

And

And now look at him here

and look at sasuke here

he's right side is white

Sage of six path son:

Izuni madara brother:

Tobi's real timeline:

all interesting and plausible point +rep but im just gonna wait and see who he is