[Question] How much time has passed since timeskip?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How long has it been in Onepiece time since the timeskip as of where we currently are in wano arc and also predictions how long it would've been post wano since timeskip.

I was just rewatching some old scenes and thought to myself about this and was wondering if anyone has done the maths. So has anyone on this base or off this base?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? Want to elaborate?

My estimate is that at least 9-10 months would have passed after wano
I am not sure really man. We know the journey between fishman to punk hazard took weeks to reach or months depends.

From punk hazard to dressrossa - the event of doffy fall was completed in a week.
zou - a month or so

Big moms arc - Few weeks

Wano - a few weeks again.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it truly has been 3 months , Luffy is progressing fast into the new world. His already gained allies from a multitude of kingdoms and is now considered by "yonkou" by big news morgan.
Its interesting to think it out and compare to those who entered the new world without any gap. I know luffys the protagnoist and thats how their story unfolds but oda has created something amazing by including sooo many characters and given us a somewhat liking towards them (many come to mind) . This is especially amazing considering the supernova were a last minute decision and created within a short time period. Wow. Thanks Oda.

Reactions: Erikhog

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it truly has been 3 months , Luffy is progressing fast into the new world. His already gained allies from a multitude of kingdoms and is now considered by "yonkou" by big news morgan.
Its interesting to think it out and compare to those who entered the new world without any gap. I know luffys the protagnoist and thats how their story unfolds but oda has created something amazing by including sooo many characters and given us a somewhat liking towards them (many come to mind) . This is especially amazing considering the supernova were a last minute decision and created within a short time period. Wow. Thanks Oda.
That was his whole point in training. Why train, if he could've accomplished everything he has and more in 2 years. When instead he trained for 2 years and now everything that would've took him years too gain has taken a couple months

Reactions: WhistleBlower