Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In a scale of 1 to 10 how much does honesty matter to you from others that you have around you. It doesnt necessary mean being honest about you just honesty in general.

I think people can excuse dishonesty as long as it doesn't negatively impact them in some way. And many ways dishonesty we see celebrated and rewarded in culture.

Also just find people are super tribalistic and care more that there circle is agreeable and accepting of them then them caring about truth.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People don't value honesty AT ALL despite their claims. Trying to point out negatives is rarely received well, which makes sense, but it's really irritating. It's like, you point out one negative thing and the receiver always balloons it out of proportion. I clearly don't think that said negative thing is damning if I'm bothering to speak to you at all, so why act like this? Why cut ties because I stated what you heard others whispering? Does that not mean I'm the only one showing you my entire face? The fact that I'm speaking to you means I accepted you in spite of the fact, so why act like this?

0/10

Reactions: Sagebee