How many ppl statred reading manga because of naruto?

mcneish

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah manga in general....i was just thinking that now that there's no more naruto manga...
lets just say Shonen Jump magazine will have a lot less subscribers

giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me, but only other manga i read is one piece.
Only time ill start reading a manga is when its really cool and has a good anime, i will watch all the latest anime then start reading the manga from where the anime leaves off. I dont really think the subtle differences between the manga and the anime take away from the manga at all.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only read Naruto manga...everything else is confusing and or either retarded as a series in general.
Read Berserk or Tokyo Ghoul I guarantee you won't say that anymore.

Ot: Naruto was the first manga I started reading on a consistent basis, and yes it got me into reading more. Now I prefer manga over anime for the most part

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was, since I didn't know that I could even read manga online like that before, and they don't really sell volumes in my country.

I did watch anime on TV as a child, but not much. I got into Naruto after I started using Internet more actively (again, we were behind, especially post-USSR), after I was shown a few episodes, so I looked it up and found out about the online manga.