Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if dbz had continued to air until today , do you think that it would loose his popularity? one piece is still top 1 ...

would one piece surprass dbz in sales for a good while(and for a good while i mean , for a good time , for example , 3 years / 5 years and so on)?

if dbz had continued , which arc do you think it would be airing right now?

Ja maya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which arc would it be on?
I don't get that question, dbz ended in japan. I think you mean what do think the current arcs would be about. :cool:
Toriyamma is tired..and lazy, I'm all happy with just movies.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It gets slightly overrated by it's fanbase as being the best shonen series or goku is the strongest shonen character. It's an alright series, nothing great.

OP would still be #1.

shresthabijay26

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were probably millions of dbz fans. Where did they go after dbz. Op,naruto ,bleach,etc.
If it hadmt finished only some would transfer to other while many would stick to dbz

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon Ball Z is still over 9000 over every other Anime or cartoon in the universe :cool:

The only reason one piece has more sale over Naruto and DBZ is due to its large amount of manga and episodes
:rage:

Quality is always beter than Quantity :win:

and i like a good series with an good ending that i don't have to wait 10 years for :snick:

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon Ball Z is still over 9000 over every other Anime or cartoon in the universe :cool:

The only reason one piece has more sale over Naruto and DBZ is due to its large amount of manga and episodes

and i like a good series with an good ending that i don't have to wait 10 years for :snick:
/AMEN

damn , cant rep you bro

Professor Finesser

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Quality wise OP shits on Naruto and DBZ, sit down son.

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quality wise OP shits on Naruto and DBZ, sit down son.
I haven't watched OP all episodes like you,but you have to admit OP has way more merchandise as Action Figures,Comics and Dvd than
Naruto and DBZ together has :shikamaru:

Money value has changed so have an increase in population and anime fans now than when Dbz came
For example petrol is more costly now than 10 years Before :hint:

I can't watch OP now because its size and it got 10 more years makes me dizzy,so i can't say its as good as DBZ

But i watch Ryan Higa and watch mojo's anime Specials.OP fans fight in comments all time about
Time skip arc made me stop watching OP

Last edited: