How many hours left?

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
816 posts 41 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
816
Reaction score
41
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use to love Canada like you, but then I lost weight and stop eating Mother****ing Poutine!

That's all for me.

lol i still luv canada could prolly stand to loose a pund or 2 and how the f... do u stop eating poutines haha xd
 

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,655 posts 356 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use to like Beyblade, but then I grew a Mustache and became a boss.

I use to be a Greek Titan like you, but then I lost OVER 9000 FEET!!
 

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,655 posts 356 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use to watch porn, but then I started playing Skyrim and Took an Arrow in the Knee.
 
Top