How many hours left?

stinkey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,087 posts 70 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
70
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
for the manga:confused:
 

WinterMute

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
921 posts 65 reactions
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
921
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
enough.
 

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,655 posts 356 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Twenty-Thousand.
 

stinkey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,087 posts 70 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
70
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
cant w8 that long
 

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,655 posts 356 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, that's what you get.
 

-The Agent-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,511 posts 593 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Messages
4,511
Reaction score
593
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kishimoto stopped writing naruto manga because of this thread.
 

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
816 posts 41 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
816
Reaction score
41
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minimum 24 hrs but proll like 30 to 40 i usually read it wensday afternoon
 

stinkey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,087 posts 70 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
70
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! that is so cute comment
 

BusinessManTeno

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,815 posts 1,292 reactions
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
20,815
Reaction score
1,292
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its not even Tuesday evening and u asking this?
smh
 

Hyperion

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,466 posts 610 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
9,466
Reaction score
610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Chapter is released already here---->
 

Hyperion

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,466 posts 610 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
9,466
Reaction score
610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

ZetaWar

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,414 posts 49 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
16,414
Reaction score
49
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,655 posts 356 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Chapter is released already here---->

I use to troll like you, but then I got kicked in the nuts by Rick Astley.
 

Hyperion

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,466 posts 610 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
9,466
Reaction score
610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Last edited:

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,655 posts 356 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use to be a Buzz Kill like you, but then I got flamed and decided to stop being a Buzz Killer.
 

Hyperion

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,466 posts 610 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
9,466
Reaction score
610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use to be a Buzz Kill like you, but then I got flamed and decided to stop being a Buzz Killer.
Not accustomed to Internet Explorer 9.

Check my edit.
 

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
816 posts 41 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
816
Reaction score
41
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use to be a Buzz Kill like you, but then I got flamed and decided to stop being a Buzz Killer.

ur still a buzz kill dont u worry



- f... ya canada:izuna:
 

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,655 posts 356 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ur still a buzz kill dont u worry



- f... ya canada:izuna:

I use to love Canada like you, but then I lost weight and stop eating Mother****ing Poutine!

That's all for me.
 

Hyperion

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,466 posts 610 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
9,466
Reaction score
610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use to like Beyblade, but then I grew a Mustache and became a boss.
 
Top