Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate that they're going to milk this any further. we've seen the missing pieces now and what I've seen from the preview this is going to be Naruto episode 3 all over again. But maybe end is in sight with 180. Inari's Tested Courage October 7, 2010, for the manga readers:
Inari comes visit Konoha with his carpenter grandpa to help rebuild. So that would be a nice bridge back to the regular story

tjitzur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate that they're going to milk this any further. we've seen the missing pieces now and what I've seen from the preview this is going to be Naruto episode 3 all over again. But maybe end is in sight with 180. Inari's Tested Courage October 7, 2010, for the manga readers:
with his carpenter grandpa to help rebuild. So that would be a nice bridge back to the regular story

Inari comes visit Konoha.... that part is in the manga so it is not at filler

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inari comes visit Konoha.... that part is in the manga so it is not at filler
That's exactly what I said... but the title Inari's tested courage doesn't sound like he's just visiting Konoha or does it? So I expect a filler episode of the first mission with Kakashi on the Naruto bridge with Tazuna. Which would be a nice "bridge" to the non filler episodes.