UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PS: Yes! Madara was probably just the older brother of Izuna. It's humanly impossible for kids below 5 years old stay on the battlefield (they can't even figure how to talk properly, let alone smartly attack with shuriken). Only if Madara had twin brothers. lol

How Can you picture him as younger sibling?

Would he be the type of Itama, Izuna?

Being the supporter and caring younger brother that is always looking up to elder brother?

Or he would be the Tobirama type? Always looking down on them?

Or he would be just like this? Screaming at them if they looked down on him lololol

You must be registered for see images

What do you think?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think he would've conceded earlier. he might've been too young to know of the deaths of his older brothers, though i doubt his father or izuna wouldn't tell him. at the least, he would've never had much affection for them before their deaths, so possibly a downgraded sharingan.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he would've conceded earlier. he might've been too young to know of the deaths of his older brothers, though i doubt his father or izuna wouldn't tell him. at the least, he would've never had much affection for them before their deaths, so possibly a downgraded sharingan.
How's that? You think Madara wasn't willing to show affection towards them just because they are older?
Or that the older sibilings didn't give any support to him? To me it seems that the older brothers had a quite good relationship with Madara since he missed them so much.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How's that? You think Madara wasn't willing to show affection towards them just because they are older?
Or that the older sibilings didn't give any support to him? To me it seems that the older brothers had a quite good relationship with Madara since he missed them so much.
i mean that i think he'd literally be incapable of recalling most of his past relationships had he been a year or two younger.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would've been slightly similar to Sasuke, he would've looked up to them to some degree. Seeing one die he would still try and gain power to protect them.
Yeah, slightly. I can't see him being jealous or wondering why he wouldn't become next chief. Like bratty Sasuke.
We got the feeling he missed them too much for evil intentions to have grown between them.
And personally, I got the feel that the older brothers cared a lot for him.

I can actually see them being nice pals when adults. With Madara having some tantrums.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t think people realize it but Madara was like a actual evil Itachi in a sense while Sasuke was exactly like Izuna. If the roles of each of these guys were in reverse, I feel like Madara and Itachi a like would have a Tobirama approach to things with a strict love type relationship.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, slightly. I can't see him being jealous or wondering why he wouldn't become next chief. Like bratty Sasuke.
We got the feeling he missed them too much for evil intentions to have grown between them.
And personally, I got the feel that the older brothers cared a lot for him.

I can actually see them being nice pals when adults. With Madara having some tantrums.
I didn't mean in the sense of jealousy just admiration and praise. Sasuke was jealous because he wanted his fathers attention.

I think Madara had a good relationship with them, I dont see him wanting to protect Izuna if he wasn't on good terms with his elder brothers. I think he wanted to be like they were, the elder brothers protected him to some degree and he wanted to protect his younger brother.

As for tantrums I don't see it happening maybe some heated disagreement at times.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t think people realize it but Madara was like a actual evil Itachi in a sense while Sasuke was exactly like Izuna. If the roles of each of these guys were in reverse, I feel like Madara and Itachi a like would have a Tobirama approach to things with a strict love type relationship.
Sorry. Madara had anything but strict love:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like others have said, I think he would be something like Sasuke.

Another good question is:

How do you think Izuna, Tajima, and Madara's other brothers would have reacted if they could see the 4th great shinobi war from the afterlife?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't mean in the sense of jealousy just admiration and praise. Sasuke was jealous because he wanted his fathers attention.

I think Madara had a good relationship with them, I dont see him wanting to protect Izuna if he wasn't on good terms with his elder brothers. I think he wanted to be like they were, the elder brothers protected him to some degree and he wanted to protect his younger brother.

As for tantrums I don't see it happening maybe some heated disagreement at times.
Actually that's why I said he wouldn't be like Sasuke. Kid Madara was very mature and even if he was full of himself, I can't see him having shallow feeling towards dear people who could die at any time.

I think that Madara would actually want to be side to side with them (and actually manage to). Sometimes he would stumble because he was a kid. And the brothers would try to help him.

I feel like he would be much more sociable if they hadn't died. It's like they left a void in him.

ps: his relationship would be better than itachi and sasuke's.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This panel implied Madara saw all of his older brothers' safety as his responsibility even when they were alive, so i'd have to say he was pretty much the same towards them that he was with Izuna.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like others have said, I think he would be something like Sasuke.

Another good question is:

How do you think Izuna, Tajima, and Madara's other brothers would have reacted if they could see the 4th great shinobi war from the afterlife?
Nope. You really think that Kid Madara had the mind of Kid Sasuke? He was much more mature. He would never be bratty about them being in the battlefield. He would actually behave like a really good friend of the same age. And be quite sad when his age interfered with his skills, not being able to help. More likely a fatality.

And answering: I've got the feel his whole family,including his mother, would feel very sad for him. As he saw the truth before the others did. And would feel like the Uchiha clan is no more since they sided with Senju.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry. Madara had anything but strict love:

I said if Madara and Itachi were younger than they would have the strict love like Tobirama, but since they are older they would/should be very soft-hearted to their younger siblings and feel the need to constantly baby them to protect them.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This panel implied Madara saw all of his older brothers' safety as his responsibility even when they were alive, so i'd have to say he was pretty much the same.
True!!

What also implies the older brothers cared a LOT about him.
Much better than Sasuke and Itachi's relationship if you ask me.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said if Madara and Itachi were younger than they would have the strict love like Tobirama, but since they are older they would/should be very soft-hearted to their younger siblings and feel the need to constantly baby them to protect them.
lol Sorry XD It makes sense!

Although I think that in canon we have some hints showing that they were very caring towards each other. If not, why they left such a big void?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol Sorry XD It makes sense!

Although I think that in canon we have some hints showing that they were very caring towards each other. If not, why they left such a big void?
They would always have love for each other because they are Uchihas, but for some reason each his own have different ways of expressing it. Madara was always looking foward taking the role of a care taker to make sure that his younger sibling is safe as well as the clan.
I guess the reason why it looked like a big void is because it was an unspoken kind of affection, and it took all his brothers being killed for him to pour out all his emotions by doing this extra stuff (InfiniteTsukyomi, transplanting, awakening rinnegan, becoming juubi jinchhuriki 80+ year pass his time).

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They would always have love for each other because they are Uchihas, but for some reason each his own have different ways of expressing it. Madara was always looking foward taking the role of a care taker to make sure that his younger sibling is safe as well as the clan.
I guess the reason why it looked like a big void is because it was an unspoken kind of affection, and it took all his brothers being killed for him to pour out all his emotions by doing this extra stuff (InfiniteTsukyomi, transplanting, awakening rinnegan, becoming juubi jinchhuriki 80+ year pass his time).
I would rather call Madara not awaking Sharingan before "a naive kid's mind working on forgetting all the bad things". It happens even with adults. And honestly, no toddler is able to fully understand death. Madara came to grieve much later because he was growing old and understanding the abyss war is.
Most likely he was remembered these deaths by his father. It was stated in the databook he was quite cruel.
And the grief was becaming larger along with the resentment of not having his brothers around anymore.
Actually, having Izuna alive was what set him insane.

Still can't see Sasuke having these relationships with Itachi.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would rather call Madara not awaking Sharingan before "a naive kid's mind working on forgetting all the bad things". It happens even with adults. And honestly, no toddler is able to fully understand death. Madara came to grieve much later because he was growing old and understanding the abyss war is.
Most likely he was remembered these deaths by his father. It was stated in the databook he was quite cruel.
And the grief was becaming larger along with the resentment of not having his brothers around anymore.
Actually, having Izuna alive was what set him insane.
That's true. The concept of death doesn't really register as much at a young age just like when Obito lost his parents the same age as Sasuke did yet he didn't awaken a single sharingan. However as a teenager you gain a better understanding of it a lot more leading Sasuke, Itachi, and Obito to awaken their Mangekyo Sharingan at 13 years of age while 15 years for Sasuke.
From my understanding too according to Tobirama that feeling great disappointment in yourself can also awaken/progress the sharingan.
So maybe Madara's took longer than the other 3 uchihas because nobody significant dead during his teenage years so his Mangekyo Sharingan didn't come death but disappointment.
Still can't see Sasuke having these relationships with Itachi.
Really? How come?