[Theory] How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't believe Madara learned or utilized the splitting technique. Its kind of similar to how he's never used Amaterasu, you can't assume he has it. It would also make sense for Kishi to have had Madara use it already, and had him directly explain that this is what saved him in that fight. Considering the point in the manga, it is very unlikely that we would ever see a revelation like this.

From everything I can tell, Kishi has answered this question, though in an indirect way that will leave us with questions until the end. We now know that Izanami does not require Senju DNA. We also know that Izanami was used to punish the over-users of Izanagi. This strongly implies that Izanagi no longer requires Senju DNA, its something Kishi has simply changed.

By this account, Kishi has essentially created the scenario where Madara survives the attack by utilizing Izanagi before hand. Its truly the only explanation, and although it takes advantage of a plot change by Kishi, it seems it is what he intended.

H A D E S

Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't believe Madara learned or utilized the splitting technique. Its kind of similar to how he's never used Amaterasu, you can't assume he has it. It would also make sense for Kishi to have had Madara use it already, and had him directly explain that this is what saved him in that fight. Considering the point in the manga, it is very unlikely that we would ever see a revelation like this.

From everything I can tell, Kishi has answered this question, though in an indirect way that will leave us with questions until the end. We now know that Izanami does not require Senju DNA. We also know that Izanami was used to punish the over-users of Izanagi. This strongly implies that Izanagi no longer requires Senju DNA, its something Kishi has simply changed.

By this account, Kishi has essentially created the scenario where Madara survives the attack by utilizing Izanagi before hand. Its truly the only explanation, and although it takes advantage of a plot change by Kishi, it seems it is what he intended.
It is just a theory and I am not saying this is exactly what happened. I'm just pointing out the best possibility.

I also thought at first that maybe Madara used Izanagi. But theres a lot of flaw with that theory:
1. His one eye would be lost whereas he gave a pair of Rinnegan to Nagato.
2. His dead body would disappear.
3. It doesnt answer why Hashi looked upwards realizing that there was some one.

So, it possibly cant be Izanagi.

iSpyder

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I believe this theory is true, look at what Obito says here.. (Top right panel)
You must be registered for see images

Not only does he point out that he is a shell of his former self, but he also talks about the wound being so deep

and look at what Itachi says here.. (middle left panel)
You must be registered for see images

Maybe Madara's wounds were so deep that he had to leave his former body behind which may be why he never came back and attacked the leaf for so long?

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I like the fact you thought outside the box for this , so i applaud you.

However I disagree with Madara using Muu's technique.

The izanagi was plausible until it was confirmed Madara handed a pair of rinnegan to Nagato.

Not only that Izanagi causes the body to vanish and to reappear, and Hashi did not pass out from the battle.

In fact Kurama had a flashback of Hashi speaking to him saying it was dangerous for him to roam free, so we can assume he subdued him until at least Mito/Tobirama and the Konoha forces came.

So we can say that Hashi was present long enough to have noticed if something had happened.

Also Izanagi or Izanami would cause blindness of that eye.

It really is a mystery how Madara survived, however sets us up for an interesting showdown and potential flashback from Madara's perspective which i would def not mind

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I thought the kanji on the draw of the cliff represented the noise of the genjutsu release , the same kanji is present when he started the genjutsu.
I was wondering why Hashirama was looking upward.I had a doubt , your hypothesis fits the facts , I like it.
Well developped , nice job.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, it is a solid technique. Madara could have learned it by observing Muu using it, however, this would of course require, that Madara was able to see through it. Even Muu's old student wasn't able to do that, so it's kinda difficult to predict, what it would take to see through it. But of course, if it is possible to see through it, Madara is the best candidate to do so, due to sharingan and skills (beside of a byakugan user).

But the jutsu didn't seem to require any seals, it seemed quite unique, so I doubt this jutsu is the explanation, sorry to say so, it is just too simple.
Another thing is, that Madara would have his power halved after this. This might even make him unable to use Susanoo, and then what could he possibly do against strong opponents, which the world was filled with. He would have to have prepared/planned everything else beforehand, so that he wouldn't have to do it afterwards.

H A D E S

Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nice Theory :) But Fission Jutsu is a Kekkei Genkai based ninjutsu, maybe Madara altered this jutsu to work with Yin and Yang Style?
It actually never was stated that its a KKG jutsu. So, I assumed that with info and practice one such as Madara could master it.
Also, I have shown few scan where other splits their body like the zetsu. They seems different but basics are similar.

Well, it is a solid technique. Madara could have learned it by observing Muu using it, however, this would of course require, that Madara was able to see through it. Even Muu's old student wasn't able to do that, so it's kinda difficult to predict, what it would take to see through it. But of course, if it is possible to see through it, Madara is the best candidate to do so, due to sharingan and skills (beside of a byakugan user).

But the jutsu didn't seem to require any seals, it seemed quite unique, so I doubt this jutsu is the explanation, sorry to say so, it is just too simple.
Another thing is, that Madara would have his power halved after this. This might even make him unable to use Susanoo, and then what could he possibly do against strong opponents, which the world was filled with. He would have to have prepared/planned everything else beforehand, so that he wouldn't have to do it afterwards.
Yes, Madara could actually obtain info on the jutsu. (1) By observing Muu. Madara had the best ocular power at that time, so I wont be surprised if he saw through Muu's way of activating the jutsu. (2) Muu could have provided the info himself as he was bested by Madara and was also in allegience with Konoha at that moment.

For the second para, I Madara was physically weakened by the fight between him and Hashirama. But the Fission tech might have taken quiet a toll on him as well. Thus his disappearance. And with this he was able to fool everyone making them think that he was dead. While on the inside he might have been sorting out stuffs for Project Tsuki no Mei.

Thank You!!

Why waste so much of your time writing this? Or even thinking about it in the first place?
Is this your first time reading a theory??
This is what happens on forums, dude! We discuss.

Last edited: