[Question] How long did it take you to catch up to OP?

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just curious.

I started watching OP last August, and caught up (with the manga) near the end of December. So it took me approximately four months to catch up. Man, I miss those days when I would watch 10-15 episodes in one day. Now, it's only one episode per week with this ridiculously slow pacing.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah when I first started seeing it like two summers ago it took me many months to catch up. But I did binge watch. The more I watched it the more I liked it. The Arlong arc was the first one that really hooked me in and then the Alabasta Arc was even better so I was glued to the show.

Reactions: DoubleKamui

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah when I first started seeing it like two summers ago it took me many months to catch up. But I did binge watch. The more I watched it the more I liked it. The Arlong arc was the first one that really hooked me in and then the Alabasta Arc was even better so I was glued to the show.
Haha.

For me, the Arlong arc cemented my decision to keep following this series.

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started in july and caught up by the end of January

I watched a lot of the 4kids dub many years ago so I don't think that counts as a starting point :lol

oops I was talking about the manga, not anime lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DoubleKamui

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should give it another try. When I first tried watching it I gave up on it quick because of the animation and I thought it was kiddie. But I gave it another try and it really does get better.
The animation is still a major factor when it comes to watch anime in my eyes. One piece animation is just weird and awful, i can't get used to it. I've tried 3-4 times and i just can't watch the first episode.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The animation is still a major factor when it comes to watch anime in my eyes. One piece animation is just weird and awful, i can't get used to it. I've tried 3-4 times and i just can't watch the first episode.
Read the manga then. I like OP more than HxH.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took me 10 minutes to drop it, i'm sure.
The guy isnt asking why u couldnt get in OP but in how long did u catch up to OP, ur post is completely out of place and irrelevant, so posting shit like this isnt making u look cool rather its making u look like an total idiot, grow up.

OT: I started watching the anime around May and finished it around September then I continued the manga until I reached the final chap so something like 5 or 6 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Awkward Linguist

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy isnt asking why u couldnt get in OP but in how long did u catch up to OP, ur post is completely out of place and irrelevant, so posting shit like this isnt making u look cool rather its making u look like an total idiot, grow up.

OT: I started watching the anime around May and finished it around September then I continued the manga until I reached the final chap so something like 5 or 6 months.
OP readers get this mad? One of the reasons to avoid this piece of fiction.