Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he mentioned to ichigo that he had to fight his Engetsu (zampaktou) to learn the final getsuga tenshou... but what im wondering is that he might have transformed to a similar form like ichigo did.

SageBeastMode

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I have a feeling we are about to find out Isshin's backstory hopefully in the next couple of issues. They should do a story arc like they did with Kisuke and explain Isshin's story. Ichigo's story is pretty boring right now any way so why not take a break and have some good issues about his dad and how much of a bamf he is.

Aditya Khatry

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I have a feeling we are about to find out Isshin's backstory hopefully in the next couple of issues. They should do a story arc like they did with Kisuke and explain Isshin's story. Ichigo's story is pretty boring right now any way so why not take a break and have some good issues about his dad and how much of a bamf he is.
I think I know who he is He wears the captain cape kind of thing so I have guessed that he is the leader of the '0' squad the one that protects the king of the soul society,

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he used the final getsuga tenshou and just now regained his powers. It also could be the reason he wants to seal Ichigo's powers up since he knows they're coming back.

~Ichigo~

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i heard somewhere that he fought with the royal gurads or something maybe he lost his powers then. I hope they would make a isshin arc soon, turn back the pendulum was sooo cool

Copy ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is not related bt the arc abt kisuke's past and the 0 squad arc were only anime arc or they r in manga also?I started reading manga few days ago,never found such things

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is not related bt the arc abt kisuke's past and the 0 squad arc were only anime arc or they r in manga also?I started reading manga few days ago,never found such things
If I recall correctly,those were filers.

Nevertheless,I think we don´t know about Ishin practically nothing, but I believe his true past as a shinigami will be revealed. Sooner or later (hope sooner),we don´t even know how he met Masaki or tons of other details.