How is the RP here?

Stark

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,922 posts 1,206 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
16,922
Reaction score
1,206
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Meant to up vote this, RP is some booty unless you willing to kiss booty.

I will try it out maybe, if i feel like it and have time. But i dont plan to booty kiss :x
 

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,065 posts 135 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
10,065
Reaction score
135
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I love this rp. You can essentially be anyone you want and are only limited by your imagination. Sure you will meet roadblocks but that just pushes you to be more creative and look at other ways to do things. If you are really up for it, try it out. Training may be frustrating because of the pace but if you dedicate yourself to it, things can go quite fast. I mean look at Moofy-san. He was deadset on mastering water and he did it (or was it wind? >.>) and in a short time span. (Month or two perhaps)

If you are planning on improving your writing skills then this is the place to do it. And it's not just battles if that's what people have you believe. There are many outlets for rp and just hanging out with people.

^^

It was water :p

__

Probably the hardest struggle you will come across (like myself) is the post count. In order to increase in rank you have to post a lot, to the point where you are annoyed of posting. That's if you want to increase your rank fast of course, which gives you access to the possibility to learn new things which are very interesting. Not only that but it puts you on more equal grounds against other competitors in regards to speed and reactions, that makes it easier so they dont take advantage of you.
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was water :p

__

Probably the hardest struggle you will come across (like myself) is the post count. In order to increase in rank you have to post a lot, to the point where you are annoyed of posting. That's if you want to increase your rank fast of course, which gives you access to the possibility to learn new things which are very interesting. Not only that but it puts you on more equal grounds against other competitors in regards to speed and reactions, that makes it easier so they dont take advantage of you.

Thus far, that has been the most frustrating aspect... Just getting to 50 posts so my account isn't limited is tough when you have to wait for your posts and threads to be approved. At least I can post more freely in this section.
 

Naruto.

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
50,612 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
50,612
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thus far, that has been the most frustrating aspect... Just getting to 50 posts so my account isn't limited is tough when you have to wait for your posts and threads to be approved. At least I can post more freely in this section.

There's a section called Forum Games where you can increase your post count.
And, regarding your question, the RP, well, is addictive to say the least. It has it's ups and downs, like inactivity, etc.
But, enough to keep me addicted to it.
 

Osmon

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,522 posts 328 reactions
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
12,522
Reaction score
328
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
RP is somewhat enjoyable but it has its disatvantages, you eiter need to be extremly talented or a connectioner, someone who has good connections and knows how to suck dicks on skype or other shit oooooor RPers aint either but just RP normally without getting stronger unless you RP here for several years .
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There's a section called Forum Games where you can increase your post count.
And, regarding your question, the RP, well, is addictive to say the least. It has it's ups and downs, like inactivity, etc.
But, enough to keep me addicted to it.

Someone pointed it out to me just a few minutes ago, so I'm poking around! And I can understand that, it's how I felt in regards to the Bleach RP server... Very addictive.
 

Aomine Daiki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,307 posts 177 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
7,307
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its great if you have time for it. 8/10
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
23,694 posts 1,484 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,694
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
RP is somewhat enjoyable but it has its disatvantages, you eiter need to be extremly talented or a connectioner, someone who has good connections and knows how to suck dicks on skype or other shit oooooor RPers aint either but just RP normally without getting stronger unless you RP here for several years .

I was thinking of Kevin Hart. Lol

You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images
 

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,065 posts 135 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
10,065
Reaction score
135
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here is a a friend of mine recently created, I'm sure it will help you out a lot!
 

Glad Of War

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,058 posts 298 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
9,058
Reaction score
298
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
RP is somewhat enjoyable but it has its disatvantages, you eiter need to be extremly talented or a connectioner, someone who has good connections and knows how to suck dicks on skype or other shit oooooor RPers aint either but just RP normally without getting stronger unless you RP here for several years .

Sadly, I gotta agree with this :(
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmm. I'll stick around whether I like the RP or not. This place has an active GFX section and I find it to be a fun pass time (active in comparison to most of the forums I frequent >_>)
 

RuckenTM

Legendary
10,547 posts 512 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
10,547
Reaction score
512
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here is a a friend of mine recently created, I'm sure it will help you out a lot!

I wish I had this as a newbie. >.<
 

Kai NB

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,378 posts 409 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
13,378
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmnn. I didnt enjoy battling much on that bleach server, mostly because fights could go on for 8+ hours (since you were in a game, it wasnt like leaving a post and going off to do other things. This was 8+ hours straight!) and they often devolved into arguements over wording... If battling here is like that >_>

I did enjoy writing powers and custom techs though! And i thoroughly enjoy making pretty bios.

Pretty bios you say? I like you sir

I highly recommend you participate. Especially with the new Ninja World Revamp, RP itself actually takes more of a role than standard battling. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 8.5/10
 

Digits

Banned
187 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
187
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This rp is pretty swell. Like others say, who you interact with and how you interact determines how swell it is. Before my many banishments I enjoyed the rp quite a lot. After not so much as it declined with the absence of the ninja world, tournaments, customs and bios. But with all of that back i see it getting better again. Who knows if i'll stay around. I give it a solid 7.5. Give it a try if it doesn't work keep browsing you'll find that rp that suits you.^^
 

Waindo

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,259 posts 1,097 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
18,259
Reaction score
1,097
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Like sunshine and farts.
 

Noni

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,987 posts 611 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
13,987
Reaction score
611
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For everyone who says the RP is bad, but is still here RPing.

You must be registered for see images
 

Vex

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,551 posts 519 reactions
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
12,551
Reaction score
519
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
RP here is how you make it. If you play and realize at the end of the day it's all a game, you'll have fun. If you treat it like RL, you won't really enjoy it. Personally, to me, NB is like an MMORPG, it's like a glorified video game. We all want to win, but you shouldn't really care too much one way or another lol.
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh whoopsy, got busy today with team stuff (setting up a naruto server is stressful at times : I )

Pretty bios you say? I like you sir

I highly recommend you participate. Especially with the new Ninja World Revamp, RP itself actually takes more of a role than standard battling. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 8.5/10

Yes! I love, well, aesthetics in general. Nice bio, cool avatars, pretty signatures, art.. Awye. I would have loved to use the forum service NB uses for our server's forum but I think this forum company requires payment and we're already sinking monthly money in for hosting the server.

This rp is pretty swell. Like others say, who you interact with and how you interact determines how swell it is. Before my many banishments I enjoyed the rp quite a lot. After not so much as it declined with the absence of the ninja world, tournaments, customs and bios. But with all of that back i see it getting better again. Who knows if i'll stay around. I give it a solid 7.5. Give it a try if it doesn't work keep browsing you'll find that rp that suits you.^^

Ah, and thank you for pointing out what I was missin' in my own thread. Flighty, busy brain of mine. But yes! I love writing powers, customs, bios and all that. I just need to edge my way into that forum and peek at the rules. I read them a few days ago but, well... I've forgotten already : |
 
Top