How is the RP here?

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Im a newbie to these forums and i was curious what the more veteran NBers thoughts are on the current state of RP on NB?

I have rp'd for many years but it was the Bleach setting and it was in a video game with the setting built to the bleach universe. Forum stuff is newish to me. :shy:
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3/10, don't recommend.
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well that doesnt sound very promising <_<
 

Rikudo Madara

Member
299 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
299
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
From what little experience I've had with it I believe the more you're into it and the more realistic you make it the funner it'll be.
8.5/10
 

Flash

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,350 posts 148 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
11,350
Reaction score
148
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's as good as you want it to be
 

-Best-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,110 posts 483 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
12,110
Reaction score
483
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well that doesnt sound very promising <_<

Don't mind others. It's pretty good here. I would recommend you to try it. :)
 

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,360 posts 1,197 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
8.5/10, I highly recommend it.
 

ReXii

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,794 posts 540 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
15,794
Reaction score
540
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
7/10 It's worth trying, depends what kind of roleplayer you are. Also who you choose to RP and interact with plays a big role.
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh good! Im getting into a video game Naruto rping server aswell so i was hoping to brush up on my rp skills and the setting. And for some extra fun

Also i love these emoticons :happy:
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As Rexii said, the people you interact with also impacts the RP. I wasn't really active like I am now before, and I'm active now because of those I interact with in Kiri.

Caliburn did z.z

You both can catch these hands.

Get over yourself

No one can jump that high.
 

Jade Jupiter

Member
190 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The RP is mainly a Battle Type, if you look to battle then this is the perfect place.
 

Glad Of War

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,058 posts 298 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
9,058
Reaction score
298
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't mind others. It's pretty good here. I would recommend you to try it. :)

Took the words right off my mouth..
Anyway I'll rate it 8/10.
 

Luther

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,549 posts 355 reactions
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
11,549
Reaction score
355
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Im a newbie to these forums and i was curious what the more veteran NBers thoughts are on the current state of RP on NB?

I have rp'd for many years but it was the Bleach setting and it was in a video game with the setting built to the bleach universe. Forum stuff is newish to me. :shy:

In my opinion Its a mediocre role playing system, nothing special. You can give it a shot.
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmnn. I didnt enjoy battling much on that bleach server, mostly because fights could go on for 8+ hours (since you were in a game, it wasnt like leaving a post and going off to do other things. This was 8+ hours straight!) and they often devolved into arguements over wording... If battling here is like that >_>

I did enjoy writing powers and custom techs though! And i thoroughly enjoy making pretty bios.
 

Glad Of War

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,058 posts 298 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
9,058
Reaction score
298
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
In my opinion Its a mediocre role playing system, nothing special. You can give it a shot.

And yet you're are here.. Hypocrisy at it finest -.-
 
Top