Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats the most you could dig out on me?

'Bruh', an image-sharing website is proving to be x100 more mature than this forum with defence threads like these.
Dude, if you really wanted this debate then state what's your problems with the DCEU, YOUR problems, not the bandwagon hate ones.

And I will gladly dig in your @ss just like I would anyone else :D

Yet, all you did was insult, and now you trying to edge a win out with me over the internet, lmao I'm not new to this nor do I care.

State what's wrong or gtfo

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I will gladly dig in your @ss just like I would anyone else :D
Very clearly somebody who has never actually gone on the site. Depends what you follow, it's not like NB or 4chan that churn whiney bullsh*t at you on every page. It's whatever you make it.

Also who said he cares about DC films? You're the one projecting on everyone. Please keep your '@ss-digging' hobbies to yourself.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very clearly somebody who has never actually gone on the site. Depends what you follow, it's not like NB or 4chan that churn whiney bullsh*t at you on every page. It's whatever you make it.

Also who said he cares about DC films? You're the one projecting on everyone. Please keep your '@ss-digging' hobbies to yourself.
lmao, right? Lold at the fa ggy bit too.

as if somebody trying to criticise other websites whilst on Naruto forums

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One is salty from 2 maybe 3 previous threads and the other is just trying to make funnies for the internet.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One is salty from 2 maybe 3 previous threads and the other is just trying to make funnies for the internet.
I mean, you're the one who bailed and moved to another thread twice but that's ok, i'm out. Keep trying to force your fanboy-blind love for a branded product down other people's throats.

God I feel bad, feel like i'm bullying a 13 year old.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Makes you wonder why people should give your precious DC comic book movies a chance when you can't extend that same preconception of sh*t content to other people's hobbies loooool
It's funny since I remember a marvel fanboy who acted in the exact same way posting exact same gifs as this guy when I'd disagree with him. Goes to show how fanboys are all the same no matter where you go. :/

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's funny since I remember a marvel fanboy who acted in the exact same way posting exact same gifs as this guy when I'd disagree with him. Goes to show how fanboys are all the same no matter where you go. :/
True words.

Never got the compulsive need to reconfirm your own likes by aggressively making sure other people like them too. Just like what you like haha, and all this started just because I said in passing that i'm not that interested in seeing Wonder Woman :')

Reactions: Marin

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True words.

Never got the compulsive need to reconfirm your own likes by aggressively making sure other people like them too. Just like what you like haha, and all this started just because I said in passing that i'm not that interested in seeing Wonder Woman :')
Yup, I'm a living example of "like what you like" guy - I love yugioh, my fav anime is Naruto, I enjoy music and movies most people don't while not enjoying what they do etc and I'm open about it. No need to force your tastes onto others precisely because they are just that - your tastes.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup, I'm a living example of "like what you like" guy - I love yugioh, my fav anime is Naruto, I enjoy music and movies most people don't while not enjoying what they do etc and I'm open about it. No need to force your tastes onto others precisely because they are just that - your tastes.
Yugiohhhhhhh, what you make of Dark Side of Dimensions? I just ordered the blu-ray on a hunch but don't think it'll be as fun as seeing it in an audience of nostalgia-loving hecklers.

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the OP
Money wise the DCEU has been very successful even with bad reviews, the ratings have been divisive at best. People say if this weren't the case they would be making a considerable amount more than currently which is why they say the movies are doing 'bad' money wise.

IMO I liked all the movies so far they clearly have their problems tho. WW looks lit