Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In BVS I get that the main reason of them fighting and the reason why they stopped fighting lol that shet was retarded, but other than that how is MOS and BVS bad?

The only shet movie was suicide squad..horrible trash, 0/10 I literally didn't care for their characters at all.

But three movies isn't bad.

One was "average"
Second was trash
Third doesn't exist

Based on critics.

People forget that MARVEL are not all mighty lmao.

Hulk was trash.
Spider man 3 was trash.
Iron 3 was trash.
Thor 1 and 2 are trash.

Plus they have more movies while the DCEU literally kinda just started.

If you wanna debate about why I think these movies (aside from SS) is good then we can.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I liked MoS and BvS (also looking forward to WW) but the movies do have problems. MoS had a predictable plot and an unsettling ending. (I don't think reinventing a darker Supes was a problem.)

BvS was poorly paced and falsely advertised which pissed a lot of people off. Also, a lot of things were unexplained and/or convoluted so it was hard to follow (which I personally don't mind but w/e).

SS was, as you said it, trash but ironically, it filled the box office expectations better than the first two.

While Marvel too has had bad movies (Iron Man 3 was horrible and I absolutely detest Guardians of the Galaxy which most people seem to love) overall, they have a happy fanbase and are managing to keep it happy as well as explore new grounds even with things that have been done to death before. Plus, they've been taking it slow and built up gradually unlike DC which is obviously just trying to catch up (the main problem with their CU).

DCEU's reputation all rests on WW and JL.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved all movies, don't know what people were expecting out of SS lol, the movie was fun AF, BvS is amazing if you watch the cut version. The reason for hate is because Marvel did it first and apparently DC can't do it anymore. Watch Wonder women get destroyed by haters even tho this is the first time a DC is getting a good review, sheep will always be sheep when it's about hate.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man of Steel was very divisive, I thought it was good, but I can see why some would think otherwise. Dawn of Justice was bad, Suicide Squad was terrible.

That compared to Marvel that didn't flop once since Iron Man 3 shows why many people are put off about the DCEU. Hopefully, Justice League will change that.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man of Steel was very divisive, I thought it was good, but I can see why some would think otherwise. Dawn of Justice was bad, Suicide Squad was terrible.

That compared to Marvel that didn't flop once since Iron Man 3 shows why many people are put off about the DCEU. Hopefully, Justice League will change that.
Fvvv€kinn shit answer my pm guni bro

You got a tumblr bruh... XD
Whats bad about it?

Eh, I'm not into superheroes enough so I haven't seen their Netflix shows.
Give me some good superpower movies where they dont know that he is teh superhuman like Gohan in highschool

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suicide Squad had a cool theme but the plot was literal trash, agreed.

In BVS, I kind of zoned out during the Doomsday fight and until the end, it was okay of a movie.

Didn't watch Man of Steel but it looks dumb.
No MOS? But it's superman...yeah I didn't care for it either at first lol then watched it and it was average.

Bvs was garbage, talk about wasting a perfect opportunity to catch up to marvel. The pacing, the writing, and the special effects were horrible to sub par at best
It was a wasted opportunity honestly.
Loved all movies, don't know what people were expecting out of SS lol, the movie was fun AF, BvS is amazing if you watch the cut version. The reason for hate is because Marvel did it first and apparently DC can't do it anymore. Watch Wonder women get destroyed by haters even tho this is the first time a DC is getting a good review, sheep will always be sheep when it's about hate.
SS was TRASH, one of the worst movies of this generation imo. You can literally feel nothing for these characters while watching

Eh