Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi was noted by Kakashi as being extremely fast with his hand seals even with his Sharingan activated. Can't remember what chapter that was.

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haku did one handed seals and Jaraiya was able to make them wit his feel... lol not sure about Jaraiya, but to be able to do a hand seal wit a single hand is awsome.

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan users are not fast by default (It just so happens that Kakashi, Itachi, and Madara are insanely fast anyway) their strength tends to lie in being able to see every seal formed no matter how fast as long as the jutsu users hands are exposed.

Still, in terms of speed and efficiency, It would have to be Itachi (surprise surprise)

He (according to epsidoe 82 of the original series) formed seals so fast that Kakashi barely noticed (I don't have the episode anymore so can someone verify) and pulled out a hand full of shurikens to distract Kakashi as he launched the jutsu at his feet.

And thats what I base my judgement on.

-End Monologue-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HOW is the best WHIT THE hand seals?I really don't know how he is because he's not real and if you meant to ask WHO is the best probably Itachi or Kakashi but it's really hard to tell because Sasuke is really good with hand signs also.

Deidara Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Think the person with the best most dangerous hand seals was definatly a 2 horse race between

OROCHIMARU
seal he used to kill the 3rd hokage
and how he ressurected the 3 dead hokages and only failed with the 4th coz of sarutobi

Pein/nagato

some of the handseals he used against konoha were just disgusting

Fastest handseal users

HAKU / ITACHI

am i right or what

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe the second Hokage was quite skilled with hand seals. If I'm not mistaken he was able to use a jutsu that required around 20 seals while only using one.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where did you get that from?
Tobirama was primarily known for his mastery of Water Release jutsu, being able to make use of powerful water jutsu in areas where there were no bodies of water. He could manipulate it to form projectiles or tentacles, and could even perform jutsu like the Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique with only one hand seal (use of the jutsu normally requiring 44 hand seals).

icci20

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya, i'm going with either the 2nd Hokage, due to his ability to cut short the hand seals to minimum numbers...

or Haku, who can do them with one hand...

I bet that no matter how fast itachi can do hand seals, he can't do them faster than it would take the 2nd hokage to do just one.