Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he was saying that the fourth would own orochimaru, it dont automatically mean he was the strongest.
I thought you were gonna post links showing where he said the fourth was the strongest..instead, pointlessness.:shrug: wassupwitdat
Come on now what more evidence do you need???

Hiruzen praises for his love and respect Minato again.

You must be registered for see images

Shows no fear towards the 1st & 2nd hokage he stated he's taking them down :rofl:

The only casket he was wondered about was the one holding the 4th xd :shrug:

The only way he said he could stop edo Hashirama & Tobirama is by using the 4th technique

From this pic is looked like the 1st & 2nd had alot of faith in Hiruzen .

Hiruzen stated he holds the 1st & 2nd will of fire then goes off to showing respect to Minato again :shrug:

Praises Minato again as a hero

I'm just saying the fourth has been show to much respect and talent that the 3rd respects him like that, he has to be stronger no need to be denile now xd :shrug:.

LolaxXx

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shows no fear towards the 1st & 2nd hokage he stated he's taking them down :rofl:

The only way he said he could stop edo Hashirama & Tobirama is by using the 4th technique

Hiruzen stated he holds the 1st & 2nd will of fire then goes off to showing respect to Minato again :shrug:

I'm just saying the fourth has been show to much respect and talent that the 3rd respects him like that, he has to be stronger no need to be denile now xd :shrug:.
Im not saying he's not strong. But Im still saying Hashirama was the best.
the 1st two coffins were already out, so he tried to stop the 3rd one. But nobody was in it.

blackbird31468

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Most of this is not proof of the 4th hokages superiority of strength over the 3rd. It mostly just states Hiruzens' respect for Minato. You don't need to be stronger than someone else to have their respect.

jjnew123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you.. ever since naruto shippuden where we have see what oro and the first can do i have really disliked that fight. I also dont like it when people use this as an example of how strong the 3rd is because IMO after i saw the oro vs naruto 4 tails fight it seemed like he want even trying and he still had his arms when he was vs the 3rd. And if it was the same edo technique that kabuto is using right now the 3rd wouldnt have one. Just have always had a problem with that fight.

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basing Hiruzen status as the strongest Hokage off the fight where Orochimaru was controlling Hashirama and Tobirama is stupid.The 1st and 2nd Hokages weren't fighting of their own free will and didn't used jutsus of their that they would have in a real battle.We just seen Madara put four of the five Kages to sleep with Hashirama's Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees jutsu.Why didn't Edo Hashirama used that jutsu? And Tobirama was suppose to be skilled in S/T ninjutsu when he was alive, but Edo Tobirama never used it during that battle with Hiruzen.It pretty obvious that Edo Hashirama and Edo Tobirama weren't fighting at the strength they displayed while they were living.

Bijuu13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all your late with this argument as whole .. second of all im not reading this thread cuz of the first reason lol . and 3rd he jus isnt ..
im too lazy explaining anything right now, jus use the search thing if you wanna no that much

jjnew123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basing Hiruzen status as the strongest Hokage off the fight where Orochimaru was controlling Hashirama and Tobirama is stupid.The 1st and 2nd Hokages weren't fighting of their own free will and didn't used jutsus of their that they would have in a real battle.We just seen Madara put four of the five Kages to sleep with Hashirama's Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees jutsu.Why didn't Edo Hashirama used that jutsu? And Tobirama was suppose to be skilled in S/T ninjutsu when he was alive, but Edo Tobirama never used it during that battle with Hiruzen.It pretty obvious that Edo Hashirama and Edo Tobirama weren't fighting at the strength they displayed while they were living.
My point exactly