Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't deny that if you did put Rin in front of him now he wouldn't have *** with her. :|
But he's not a pedophile. He's just seriously messed up and has stopped mentally growing.

itach15

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree ,but ...after losing the mask Obito became the worst and boring character ever written (although it is one of my favorite characters) ,so a "real" villain was Nagato/Pain or Orochimaru ,Madara and Obito is boring suck ...... I am Uchiha Fanboys but I recognize :O
Kishi has ruined everything .....

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agree ,but ...after losing the mask Obito became the worst and boring character ever written (although it is one of my favorite characters) ,so a "real" villain was Nagato/Pain or Orochimaru ,Madara and Obito is boring suck ...... I am Uchiha Fanboys but I recognize :O
Kishi has ruined everything .....

Well obito is more of an anti-hero rather than a villain. Madara is more of a villain before he doesn't give a F.

You can't know this... =D
It was never hinted in anyway.

Juliet was thirteen when she was betrothed to Count Paris
Exactly. Years ago, people used to marry when they were 10 years old. I don't see how this is an issue specially since he doesn't have sexual feelings towards her.

itach15

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well obito is more of an anti-hero rather than a villain. Madara is more of a villain before he doesn't give a F.
Well I will prefer Juubi and Oro to become FV ,not Madara XD !

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I will prefer Juubi and Oro to become FV ,not Madara XD !
Me and some others also believe the Juubi will be Final villain. It would make more sense for the juubi to want revenge on the people. Naruto will then Guide the tailed beasts to the right path like the sage for tolled.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course Obito liked Rin sexually. It's all part of a crush/being in "love". It's just pointless to think Obito did not want Rin. Because he did.
There is nothing wrong there.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course Obito liked Rin sexually. It's all part of a crush/being in "love". It's just pointless to think Obito did not want Rin. Because he did.
There is nothing wrong there.
Pure love isn't based on physical attractions. It's based on Who the person is and how they feel about each other.

Obito might of found rin attractive when he was younger, sure, But my point is that he doesn't have sexual attraction towards her as he got older and she passed away. He still loves her and holds on to her memory as a result.

There is nothing to suggest or hint that he has sexual desires for her.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pure love isn't based on physical attractions. It's based on Who the person is and how they feel about each other.

Obito might of found rin attractive when he was younger, sure, But my point is that he doesn't have sexual attraction towards her as he got older and she passed away. He still loves her and holds on to her memory as a result.

There is nothing to suggest or hint that he has sexual desires for her.
What the actual what. : D Such thing as "pure love" does not exist.
The fact that he has been crushing on her for an eternity pretty much tells there is a sexual side.
And there is nothing wrong with it, it's still "love". : D
Just don't make it something it's not in your head.
Obito is a human and he gets erections. Maybe. :D

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What the actual what. : D Such thing as "pure love" does not exist.
The fact that he has been crushing on her for an eternity pretty much tells there is a sexual side.
And there is nothing wrong with it, it's still "love". : D
Just don't make it something it's not in your head.
Obito is a human and he gets erections. Maybe. :D
Your being an idiot here.

Obito was an innocent kid who had nothing but love for Rin. Much similar to naruto with sakura. Of course love has attractions, Im not saying obito didn't find rin attractive, because he did. But thats not why he loves her.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your being an idiot here.

Obito was an innocent kid who had nothing but love for Rin. Much similar to naruto with sakura. Of course love has attractions, Im not saying obito didn't find rin attractive, because he did. But thats not why he loves her.
You're just trying to make Obito in to some inhuman deity in your head. You seriously suggest that Naruto likes Sakura for her personality? xD At least in the early manga Sakura was horrible.

And stop calling people idiots when they see things differently than you.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're just trying to make Obito in to some inhuman deity in your head. You seriously suggest that Naruto likes Sakura for her personality? xD At least in the early manga Sakura was horrible.

And stop calling people idiots when they see things differently than you.
No im not making obito someone he isn't. Im using the manga as back up, your using what? your flawed logic as back up.

And yes naruto loves sakura because of who she is. it's quite simple actually. The manga is right in front of you, all you have to do is read it.