Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where did this come from? Do i seriously have to post a definition of a pedophile? Well might as well, since the base is filled with kids.

ped·o·phile (ped-oh-file)
n.
An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.
If you look at the definition, It already proves that obito is in fact not a pedophile. Hes not sexually interested in Rin.

Obito was in love with rin when she was younger, Even when she died, he is still in love with her memory. Love that is pure and strong wont go away just because someone died. That's like you loving someone and then as soon as they die, you have to forget about them or else your considered a pedophile once your older.

Regarding obito's Dream world and being a pedophile.

This is quite simple. I hear many screaming that Obito wants to bring rin back into the tsukuyomi dream world and She's going to be 13 years old while hes 30.

Actually no thats not what obito's true intention is, His true intention is to relive this moment,

------

You must be registered for see images

------

Hes going to bring back those good ol' days when team minato were together and as a team.

Don't believe me? well It's really simple. Obito came up with this plan when rin died. he wanted to live in a world where she lives when she happened to die, He was 15 at that time meaning his plan was always to bring rin and himself back at the same age similar to when they were a team. This was obvious to me the moment his goals were put on the table.

--------

--------

Saying obito is a pedophile is definitely a symptom of one of the following:

• Butthurt
  • An idiot
  • 8 years old
  • illiterate
  • an obito hater

If anyone in the narutoverse is close to being a pedophile, it's orochimaru and hes not even a pedophile. (who knows)

--------

--------

thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isn't, The people who are calling him a one are the same who say he became a villain because he was friendzoned.

They way he thinks/thought of Rin does come across as kinda weird tho.

Reactions: Flawž

Tartarus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's clearly not a pedophile, he just wants his idealistic childhood world back from "hell". Going by hater logic : Nagato has a gay crush on Yahiko and Sasuke has an incestuous interest in his brother.

Reactions: Eano and Flawž

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isn't, The people who are calling him a one are the same who say he became a villain because he was friendzoned.

Uchiha are known for going off the deep end when it comes to love but I don't think it's weird considering she was his comrade and he watched her while she was brutally murdered.

Reactions: Flawž

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's not.

Idiot haters just like to scrape the bottom of the barrel for insults.

exactly. Truly sad.

Well hes an uchiha who suffers from extreme chakra change in his brain, I don't think it's weird at all.

He's clearly not a pedophile, he just wants his idealistic childhood world back from "hell". Going by hater logic : Nagato has a gay crush on Yahiko and Sasuke has an incestuous interest in his brother.
True. at least hes interested in a girl.

Too bad he is, only fanboys deny this

Funny how defenders all have Obito avys

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what I've seen of Obito, he doesn't really love Rin romantically anymore. Ironically, Family Guy put it best: He loves her in a way that one loves someone one simply can't do without.
Indeed you bring up a good point. Hes in love of her memory.

Yea honestly ppl who say things like that have never had a close friend or family member die a violent death in their proximity. You always keep them in the back of your mind. Always.
Exactly. For someone like rin to obito, She was very close to him and seeing her getting murdered by his best friend changed him forever. And indeed he keeps her in the back of his mind because there is no way you can forget something like that.

Still a pedo.
Very mature of you.