Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Re: how is it that kakashi can use all elements

Kakashi cannot use all elements. He can use: water, earth, lightning. that's it. in the anime they show him use fire in one episode, but he can't use fire. he uses 3 elements

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Kakashi cannot use all elements. He can use: water, earth, lightning. that's it. in the anime they show him use fire in one episode, but he can't use fire. he uses 3 elements

This ^ i dont think he can use Wind element sharingan or not. i think you have to learn the element before you can copy it. i dont count him as able to use fire either simply because it was in anime and not manga. so in my eyes he only has 3 elements

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

i don't know where anyone see's kakashi using wind or fire... he simply can't do it. he IS shown to use Fire in an anime episode--clearly not canon as he cannot use it in the manga--but he can neither use fire nor wind elements. Just Earth, Water, and Lightning.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

i don't know where anyone see's kakashi using wind or fire... he simply can't do it. he IS shown to use Fire in an anime episode--clearly not canon as he cannot use it in the manga--but he can neither use fire nor wind elements. Just Earth, Water, and Lightning.
He can if only he copies it with his Sharingan, like he did it with the Water Release! :y

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

that's just cuz he has a weak ability for water. He has strong lighting, strong earth, weak water. He could try to copy wind and fire all he wants, but he can't use them. The Sharingan cant copy elemental affinity

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

The Rasengan is a technique that anyone can use. It's not an elemental technique, it's simply a chakra based technique. and i don't even think he copied it, i think it was taught to him. i could be wrong on that point, but i'm pretty sure he didn't copy it and i know for sure that it's not an elemental tech--it's not earth, wind, lightning, water, or fire. it's just spinning chakra (well, there's more movement than a simple spin, but that's basically it). So yeah, anyone can learn Rasengan cuz it's simply a chakra-based tech, not an elemental chakra-based tech