How is hashirama one of the strongest?

spencer868

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OK, I know about how everyone goes on about how the first hokage is one of the strongest shinobi that ever lived, but does that really make sense? Here are my reasons:
1. During the leaf invasion story, the third hokage (who was beyond his prime) deafeated an IMMORTAL hashirama relatively easily, along with an immortal second hokage.
2. According to Kakuzu, he killed the first hokage and stole his heart. If Kakuzu was killed by Naruto alone from just one jutsu hit, that doesn't say too much about Kakuzu's strength, and therefore the first hokage's.

There could be valid reasons behind both of those, but the way I see it, hashirama's strength is waaaay exaggerated or it could be that Madara was pretty weak when he first fought him and got superbuffed from getting his cells

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
For the first one, it is said that since Orochimaru was in complete control of them that Hashirama and Tobirama weren't at their full strength. And just imagine Madara with just EMS and Rinnegan. Getting Hashirama's cells in Edo form wouldn't turn a weakling into someone like that. I'm not sure if that is true, but I believe it because the way we see Madara fight and how he talks about Hashirama, I have to believe that Hashirama was way stronger than what we saw in part 1.

And with Kakuzu Naruto didn't do it alone. He had a lot of help. And I don't remember it saying Kakuzu took his heart. I only remember him saying he fought Hashirama. o.o

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. You realize the fight with Hiruzen was over 10 years ago right? It's probably more that Kishimoto didn't have his powers as well elaborated on.

2. Kabuto, who has mass knowledge of the Shinobi world, said Hashirama's strength was fabled as was the Sage.

3. Arrogant Uchiha Madara stated the the five Kage were weak compared to hm.

4. I don't care what was said earlier, I personally think Hashirama was the strongest of the five Hokage, and the strongest of his era.

MilwaukeegHost

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OK, I know about how everyone goes on about how the first hokage is one of the strongest shinobi that ever lived, but does that really make sense? Here are my reasons:
1. During the leaf invasion story, the third hokage (who was beyond his prime) deafeated an IMMORTAL hashirama relatively easily, along with an immortal second hokage.
2. According to Kakuzu, he killed the first hokage and stole his heart. If Kakuzu was killed by Naruto alone from just one jutsu hit, that doesn't say too much about Kakuzu's strength, and therefore the first hokage's.

There could be valid reasons behind both of those, but the way I see it, hashirama's strength is waaaay exaggerated or it could be that Madara was pretty weak when he first fought him and got superbuffed from getting his cells

#1. Orochimaru used an imperfect version of Edo Tensei that wasnt even as strong as Kabuto's current version. In other words, Hashi in this case was controlled fully by Orochimaru and therefore only a small percentage of as powerful as he was ALIVE. #Fail

#2. Who the hell told you the 1st was killed by kakuzu. #DOUBLEFail

-gHost Senju, K.U.S.H. Sage

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
o wow... still laughing after reading this... does healing with out handsigns, at one time had all the tailed beast and one of the few able to control the 9 tails mean nothing to you? imma let it go cuz ur new tho :]

alakai200

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Hashirama wasn't at full strength in edo form, also Kakuzu failed to defeat Hashirama.

Ghostofthewind

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
For the first one, it is said that since Orochimaru was in complete control of them that Hashirama and Tobirama weren't at their full strength. And just imagine Madara with just EMS and Rinnegan. Getting Hashirama's cells in Edo form wouldn't turn a weakling into someone like that. I'm not sure if that is true, but I believe it because the way we see Madara fight and how he talks about Hashirama, I have to believe that Hashirama was way stronger than what we saw in part 1.

And with Kakuzu Naruto didn't do it alone. He had a lot of help. And I don't remember it saying Kakuzu took his heart. I only remember him saying he fought Hashirama. o.o
I love how everyone says that Hashirama wasn't at full strength when Orochimaru summoned him. While that is true, originally it was a plotwhole. Kishi just plugged it recently because he knew it would make no sense if The Professor beat the 2nd and 1st plus Orochimaru. It was sloppy writing and broke the theme that the younger generations surpass the previous one.