Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take it all a lot less seriously, post a bit more flippantly & drunkenly to tell the truth

A lot nicer than I seem though, promise. I was sweeter and took more sh*t when I was Numbers.

Last edited:

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I only got two infractions in my NB career. One was in like april 2014 when someone posted a thread for new chapter spoilers but it was a fake bait thread. So I posted the "op is a f*ggot" meme and a gif of sephiroth with "bye bitches" text lol.

The other one was in August 2015 when some jerk decided to report me for asking a harmless off topic question :lol. It was technically going against the rules but still.
Yeah some mods can be really sensitive. It sucks tho. Banning people won't help this site survive.

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My English has improved. My posting style has changed quite a lot since my early NB career. Back then,I was not aware of trolls. As a result, I had endless discussions with them. I don't participate in any kind of debate anymore.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in 2013 i always had premium with the big avi and i used green text because i liked the contrasts from the purple premium. i was also always trying to serve people in threads because i always got rep

i also used gifs and images a lot. that anime Kyoukai no Kanata had came out and i remember me and my friends were all saying this line from the show, and Punk had made like this little cut out of the head of the main character girl, and i spammed that a lot for a while there

other than that ive always replied to threads as best as i could. also i didnt use to use spacing as much and my grammar was better

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use fewer emoticons and exclamation marks in my posts nowadays *_* Also, I used to participate more actively (sort of) in the forums, but even then it was pretty unremarkable (just look at my post count lol). The differences are hardly worth mentioning, but they are noticeable I think. They are to me at least :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ethereal~