Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has changed, and a few times, actually. First of all, I didn't speak English very well back then. My personality changed quite a lot as well throughout these few years, since I was only 19 y.o. back in 2012. There were also times when I was overly serious in every discussion until I realized that the base is filled with trolls and that it is pointless to expect people to be fair and adequate here. :lol

Reactions: Yatori

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My english has improved. I also used to write Predictions back in the day when the manga was ongoing. Pairings also seemed to matter a lot more to me back then.

Reactions: Yatori

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to be really nice. Got my first infraction after like a year I think. Now I get infractions as breakfast and even had a permaban cause Skorm was a butthurt pedophile. Besides that I wouldn't hide my opinion about certain things like Islam, immigration, US policies outside their nation etc. I really think it started when me and Mad titan thanos started creating pro Russian threads.
I only got two infractions in my NB career. One was in like april 2014 when someone posted a thread for new chapter spoilers but it was a fake bait thread. So I posted the "op is a f*ggot" meme and a gif of sephiroth with "bye bitches" text lol.

The other one was in August 2015 when some jerk decided to report me for asking a harmless off topic question :lol. It was technically going against the rules but still.