How exactly did Madara help Sasuke!!!!!!!!!!

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if Madra helped kill the clan why doesn't sauske try to kill him, or is a lets get revenge on the leaf and after you train me I'll kill you. Kind of like what he did with Oro?

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but madara help itachi to destroy the clan. how come madara didnt tell sasuke that.
he just spoke about how itachi care , blah blah.

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's true that madara killed the clan, but Itachi asked him, and the leaf ordered itachi, i think that's the way sasuke sees things

I would like too see sasuke return too his senses and turn against madara but... I don't know.. maybe he will :confused:

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude i knew that all along he is twisting the truth if sasuke found out the real truth. Maybe itachi couldnt kill his mom and dad and it was madara and itachi just wanted sasuke to think so to seek revenge

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara most likely laid about how he obtained his brothers eyes and about the kyuubi attack, other than that I think he told the truth

anasama94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madar IS TELLIG THE TRUTH...the hole truth....you think that there were so much chapters about it just to say it was all a lie....lolllloooollllll....if madara wanted so badly to destroy konoha he could do it long time ago because he really is kinda like the best....so why do you think he lied?????????