How Do you think Naruto will end?

Kaeto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto to will Lose the Kyubii against Madara but he will say something about him being strong at heart and does not need the Kyubbi to be strong.

He defeats Madara and is amost dead. But sasuke gives him chakra after Naruto gives him one of his lengthy speeches.

Then after Sasuke and Naruto return together. Naruto is finally happy.

Later Tsunade is now old a wants to give the Hokage title to Naruto. Naruto then says no. And he becomes like Jiraiya.

Konohamaru now becomes Hokage or something like that.

Oh yeah and Naruto marries Hinata. Sasuke is a Jounin and a teacher. Sakura is the new Shizune. Rock Lee, Sakura. Temari, Shika. Ino, Chouji. Neji, Ten Ten. Sai, ANBU. Kiba and Shino random girls!

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto to will Lose the Kyubii against Madara but he will say something about him being strong at heart and does not need the Kyubbi to be strong.

He defeats Madara and is amost dead. But sasuke gives him chakra after Naruto gives him one of his lengthy speeches.

Later Tsunade is now old a wants to give the Hokage title to Naruto. Naruto then says no. And he becomes like Jiraiya.

Oh yeah and Naruto marries Hinata. Sasuke is a Jounin and a teacher. Sakura is the new Shizune. Rock Lee, Sakura. Temari, Shika. Ino, Chouji. Neji, Ten Ten. Sai, ANBU. Kiba and Shino random girls!
LOL xd

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if naruto lost the 9 tails then he would be dead

sasuke can't go back to the village since he tried to kill all 5 kages and succeeded with killing the hokage theres no way the villages supreme or what ever the leaders of the land of fire will allow sasuke back into the village

Sasuke is going to die

Naruto is going to become some sort of Kage

kakashi might even end up becoming hokage and naruto becomes something on a higher level (they might create a new Kage to keep the the 5 great shinobi countries joined together as one country)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wow this is a happy ending man see mine XD

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think naruto will find a new stage of sage mode after he loses kyuubi and gains rinnegan from itachi and becum lyk s06p b4 he captured 10 tail juubi. then he will becom lyk jiriya and travel world omly after training konohamaru in sage techniques and whatnot. he will become the sage genin of konoha, or golden sage, and have his own official rank status. sakur will be with kiba. naruto travels with hinata, and choji and ino are together. skikamaru has on off relationship with temari.

Kaeto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think naruto will find a new stage of sage mode after he loses kyuubi and gains rinnegan from itachi and becum lyk s06p b4 he captured 10 tail juubi. then he will becom lyk jiriya and travel world omly after training konohamaru in sage techniques and whatnot. he will become the sage genin of konoha, or golden sage, and have his own official rank status. sakur will be with kiba. naruto travels with hinata, and choji and ino are together. skikamaru has on off relationship with temari.
Rinnengan from Itachi?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinnengan from Itachi?
remember when itach asked naruto what will he do if sasuke attacks konoha....he gave him some sort of power and he told him that he was going to need it......not rinnegan maybe another sort of power ..works on sasuke or madara ..who knows...Itachi didn't just die and leave konoha to face it's fate....he is really kind and good

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
remember when itach asked naruto what will he do if sasuke attacks konoha....he gave him some sort of power and he told him that he was going to need it......not rinnegan maybe another sort of power ..works on sasuke or madara ..who knows...Itachi didn't just die and leave konoha to face it's fate....he is really kind and good[/QUO

why was rikudou considered a sage without sage jutsu. i think naruto will get rinnegan 2 get s06p level of sennin jutsu:D

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this is from another thread i was posting in..asking the same thing basicali

..ok so i just started reading the manga series from the begining, and i see possible of two theories, both includes some1 dying, one path leads to ssukes' death, the other leads to naruto's. i personali would favour the one that suske dies otherwise the show would be called something else
1. suske will fight naruto, neither win but suske relaises that naruto does understand him and sees madar's just using him..he gets angry angry and attacks madara..naruto follows, they get into a tussle and at a vital moment suske sacrfices himself to save naruto. madara and kabuto retreat..another timeskip naruto gets some mroe training to get readi for madara and kabuto
2.similar senario but naruto sacrifices himself (even though i think this is very unlikeli, the reason i put this theory forward is so far the 2 child of profecies both died, narutos the 3rd..doesn't look veri promising for him lol)
..what influenced this theories was in kakashi's survival test he mentioned a stone where name sof all the heroes of the village was etched, straight away narutos like i want my name there, than kakashi's like there heroes that have fallen in battle and my best friends name is on it...so either narutos name could go on it, or suske's than naruto would give the same lecture to his students konohamaru's crew lol (naruto would make a better sensei as well)

drix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if naruto lost the 9 tails then he would be dead

sasuke can't go back to the village since he tried to kill all 5 kages and succeeded with killing the hokage theres no way the villages supreme or what ever the leaders of the land of fire will allow sasuke back into the village

Sasuke is going to die

Naruto is going to become some sort of Kage

kakashi might even end up becoming hokage and naruto becomes something on a higher level (they might create a new Kage to keep the the 5 great shinobi countries joined together as one country)
thats sounds great! a kage of the united shinobi force

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto and sasuke will fight sasuke has caught up to naruto through kishis sasuke gets things handed to him on a silver platter plot naruto beats sasuke JUST, madara comes KB intervines since naruto is weak, sakura uses a med justu on naruto or gives him a senzu bean -_- lol ,kb is either dead or near dead naruto fights madara and loses he then loses the kyubi sasuke wakes up from being knocked out and realises his wrongs from his fight with naruto he then finishes off the badly wounded tobi after the jubi is ressud naruto uses his sealing techs(hes and uzamaki he has to have some also he has used sealing justu b4 cnt b bvered to find the manag page when hes fights the kyubi)he only seals half of the jubi in him the other half either
a is sealed inside sasuke so he will rejuvinae from his wounds and wont die
b is left to rampage for the kages to take out/subdue)
c the other half is sealed inside KB so he wont die from his habichi being ripped out
kabutomaru manages to slither away (of course -_-) tobi dies kb is dead

kabuto maru is still a big threat and this Arc Ends witht The next arc bein all about killing kabutomaru sasuke hunts down kabutomaru to show he is a changed uchiha so he will be accepted back into his village and accepted by the ninja world

Last edited:

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto and sasuke will fight sasuke has caught up to naruto through kishis sasuke gets things handed to him on a silver platter plot naruto beats sasuke JUST, madara comes KB intervines since naruto is weak, sakura uses a med justu on naruto or gives him a senzu bean -_- lol ,kb is either dead or near dead naruto fights madara and loses he then loses the kyubi sasuke wakes up from being knocked out and realises his wrongs from his fight with naruto he then finishes off the badly wounded tobi after the jubi is ressud naruto uses his sealing techs(hes and uzamaki he has to have some also he has used sealing justu b4 cnt b bvered to find the manag page when hes fights the kyubi)he only seals half of the jubi in him the other half either
a is sealed inside sasuke so he will rejuvinae from his wounds and wont die
b is left to rampage for the kages to take out/subdue)
c the other half is sealed inside KB so he wont die from his habichi being ripped out
kabutomaru manages to slither away (of course -_-) tobi dies kb is dead

kabuto maru is still a big threat and this Arc Ends witht The next arc bein all about killing kabutomaru sasuke hunts down kabutomaru to show he is a changed uchiha so he will be accepted back into his village and accepted by the ninja world
lol hell no! down with sasuke! off with his head! dere aint no hope 4 alll he done. he killed a hokage and attacked all of em

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol hell no! down with sasuke! off with his head! dere aint no hope 4 alll he done. he killed a hokage and attacked all of em
Isnt it brilliant when u insult sasuke u get all those fanboys saying sasuke is the best best but when u talk bout him like he is a normal ninja which hes not :p u find someone who seems to have a deep passionate hate for him weird... danzo wasnt a hokage he was almost a hokage and i hate sasuke but lets face it if naruto dont "save" him he will be on a downer for ever