How do you think naruto is gonna end ?

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">How do you guys think naruto will end ? <br /> <br /> Who of the major characters will die or be brought back to life?<br /> <br /> Which of the good guys will become evil and which villains will become good guys ?<br /> <br /> Who will end up as couples?<br /> <br /> And finally who will be the final battle between?<br /> <br /> I started this thread in the olf forum and decided to put it back. Feel free to post your thoughts.</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">Here's my prediction and I dont expect any of these predictions to occur<br /> <br /> I think oro will came back, i read somewhere that he will take over kakashi's body but i dont expect that to happen. I'm pretty sure sasuke will be maadara's apprentice, i think he'll turn to an evil guy and kill his mentor , maadara. I pretty sure Tsunade is the next major character to die , maybe fro confronting Pein. Kakashi/ danzao will be the next hokage and both will die sometime before the manga ends and naruto will takeover. I expect sasuke to be the main threat to Konoha, and a final battle will take place between naruto and sasuke. Naruto kills sasuke , sakura hearing that leaves the village <br /> <br /> THE END<br /> <br /> here are my couple predictions<br /> 1. Temari and shikamaru , thats pretty much guaranteed<br /> 2.naruto and hinata, although i want a naruto and shion combo( they are the perfect couple but wont happen cuz shion is not in the manga)<br /> 3. sasuke and sakura both end up alone, although somewhere along the line i think sakura will have sasuke's baby<br /> 4. Tenten and Neji<br /> 5.Sai and Lee (i wont be surprised by that)<br /> 6.Choji and Ino<br /> 7.Yamato and Shizune<br /> 8. Kakashi (Konoha's most eligible bachelor) and............................................still thinking, me thinks he's gay since i never seen him hitting on a girl, if he wanted a gf im pretty sure he'd get one<br /> 9. maybe kakashi and Anko Mitarashi <br /> 10. Gaara , gaara is a pimp he probably have tones of gfs</div>

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi in the anbu girl before the third funeral

sakura wether she with sasuke or lee

sai with ino i think since she say i love him

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14896" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14896">shodaime said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> kakashi in the anbu girl before the third funeral<br /> <br /> sakura wether she with sasuke or lee<br /> <br /> sai with ino i think since she say i love him </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>ino likes sai cuz he's the closest thing to sassuke, once sasuke gets back shes gonna be all over him. Plus Sai doesnt seem that interested in girls</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">i guess we'll have a catfight. Poor ino will get her ass kicked, i guess then she'll have to settle for Sai</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">ino is too weak, sakura will crush her</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">i think a sasuke vs. naruto final battle at the valley would be a better conclusion to the manga although that might happen, or maybe a sasuke and naruto tag team taking on Pein and maadara</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14933" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14933">XSasuke UchihaX said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> They should make a movie for the last episode. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>they better not cuz its gonna take a year after its released for me to watch it, maybe a 2 hour tv special</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">a movie would be great if they released here worldwide, i dont wanna wait a year to watch the series finale</div>