Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like you get up every morning just to live another 24hours of vanity, like how do you convince yourself to keep going...
I imagine if man didn't need to eat in other to survive we will probably just chill all day and do nothing.

Hunger is a cause on mankind.

And worse when you finally kick the bucket all you get is a minute of silence, some three to six months of missing you then life goes on for those left behind.

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well...i guess i just created a life i really enjoy. i wake up grateful everyday, i have a beautiful women that looks like a model laying naked(majority of the time) next to me when i wake up and shes smart, in my dope room, in a dope house that i own. even when my cat wakes us up sometimes for food, like thats my cat and hes cool looking. im handsome, talented and in great shape, my house is full of dope stuff thats mine, i have a McLaren and a 80's Lamborghini in my garage. every morning i go out and just look at them for a minute in satisfaction. i have a whole studio in my house and its dope

ive been grateful but this pandemic really put it into perspective. like im financially abundant, while money alone wont make you happy, so many people have to work, or were out of work due to this. i could literally maintain my lifestyle and not play another show till im in my 80s and im not even 30 yet. i was able to donate and help people who needed it which helped them majorly. like im blessed, during this ive just been chillin, working on music, working out, smashing my girl, watching movies and going to social media, eating good food, swimming in my pool, its great. even when i was on my world tour, it was disorienting and tough waking up in a different bed in a different country or city than the night before. but i was grateful i was able to pursue my passion and that people wanted to spend their money to see me and sing the words to my songs at the top of the lungs

so my point is try to create a life youre grateful for. first define what that means for you, then go after it as best you can. working towards your goals is a reason by itself to keep going, i was that way for like a decade almost before i got where i am now. find people you can share your time with that you enjoy being around. also focusing on what youre grateful for in your life already and trying to enjoy your time here while you can

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so my point is try to create a life youre grateful for. first define what that means for you, then go after it as best you can. working towards your goals is a reason by itself to keep going,
exactly this

Sometimes i ask myself this question, also "how do I do it? why should i even try?". Like, I do battle with depression constantly, but I don't really love making a big deal about it lest i make myself look like a giant crybaby when i really dont want to come across that way. I doubt a lot of things about myself like if I'm smart enough, good enough to reach the goals i want... thinking and worrying too much about the future and if ill make it and what my 'destiny' is, if destiny is real.

What makes me get up in the morning is the love I have for the people who are taking this uncertain journey with me: my family, my friends, even people i just met a few months ago on this website - all these people i interact with who are helping me to go day by day with some different positive influence that makes my life exciting and worth living.
Also the things I love: videogames, anime, hot girls, food lol

I also have goals I have to accomplish, I have to constantly learn new things, try to get myself in shape and try day by day to be more and more social and outgoing and gain new experiences - visit new places, eat new food, explore this giant fucking globe I'm on.

There is so much to explore and gain from this life we live, and so much to protect and so much to enjoy, and enjoy it with other people. I feel like I'm oddly optimistic for someone who feels so little at times... like, i feel like im not good enough, but i feel like if i work at things, i can get better and life will keep pushing forward until i reach where I am content with my life. And that is what gets me to wake up in the morning and keep trying at it.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
exactly this

Sometimes i ask myself this question, also "how do I do it? why should i even try?". Like, I do battle with depression constantly, but I don't really love making a big deal about it lest i make myself look like a giant crybaby when i really dont want to come across that way. I doubt a lot of things about myself like if I'm smart enough, good enough to reach the goals i want... thinking and worrying too much about the future and if ill make it and what my 'destiny' is, if destiny is real.

What makes me get up in the morning is the love I have for the people who are taking this uncertain journey with me: my family, my friends, even people i just met a few months ago on this website - all these people i interact with who are helping me to go day by day with some different positive influence that makes my life exciting and worth living.
Also the things I love: videogames, anime, hot girls, food lol

I also have goals I have to accomplish, I have to constantly learn new things, try to get myself in shape and try day by day to be more and more social and outgoing and gain new experiences - visit new places, eat new food, explore this giant fucking globe I'm on.

There is so much to explore and gain from this life we live, and so much to protect and so much to enjoy, and enjoy it with other people. I feel like I'm oddly optimistic for someone who feels so little at times... like, i feel like im not good enough, but i feel like if i work at things, i can get better and life will keep pushing forward until i reach where I am content with my life. And that is what gets me to wake up in the morning and keep trying at it.
thats whats up. doubt will always be apart of the journey but you only fail when you let it define your journey, straight up

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, some of the people who I have met have given me a taste of the brighter side of life. My best friend and his girlfriend especially who treat me like family, even gave me a card on christmas basically telling me that i would always have a home with them. When I was younger I really didnt have friends and to genuinely have people like that in your life... really helps. They are truly positive people, travel a lot, do all sorts of things that are fun and have a nice apartment and just live life the way they want to. Coming across them, and other people from different walks of life has also inspired me to work towards that sort of lifestyle. And the fact that they like me enough that my best friend wanted me to be his best man at his wedding and wanted me to go to saint lucia with them is - sorta unreal to me. Like, I never imagined that would happen - I was always the kinda person that was last to be picked in a sport, people only talked to when someone cooler wasnt around... etc etc. Even some of my friends online I've met and known for years, i still feel like im the least interesting one, but they seem to want me around regardless. I never experienced friendships like this before, and i cherish it. These people make me want to succeed and push me to try more than the haters who trouble me or make me feel like losing hope.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An abiding sense of tragedy will sustain you through temporary periods of joy, or vice verse for the optimistic I suppose. An optimist expects the winds to change, a pessimists curses them and a realist adjusts the sails. You can spend your time wallowing in misery, but it won't get you anywhere and likewise you can tell yourself that it'll be better tomorrow or the next, but without action it likely won't. It's on an individual to carve out their own happiness, but happiness doesn't exist without misery to compare it either. I imagine most keep going hoping that when they're six feet under their life will have all things considered tipped in favor of the positive rather than the negative, wallowing in self-pity or inaction keeps you there after all so it's only by keeping on do you have the slightest chance that you'll achieve a life that tips towards a happy one. As for people mourning you when you're gone I'd ask does it really matter? Thoughts that you will be remembered in any regards only appeal to the still living I'd say as once you're dead you're dead pretty sure it doesn't matter to a guy sitting in a box how many people show up at a funeral and how many eyes are dry at his passing, funerals are ostensibly for the living. For the time frame of missing somebody it really depends on how important they were in the person's life, but if you're talking about crippling grief that they can't function then I'd say it's a vast overestimate on average, life goes on immediately for everybody else whether you're there or not a very few get stuck in such a rut they can't dig themselves out and move on in any capacity. That being said there's no definitive end to when you stop missing somebody either, a spouse dying of some disease is a grief you may not ever fully get over, but you still move on.

Long answer short, you get on with your life simply because you get on with your life, if you don't then you don't, but life still goes on regardless so in the end such questions are really moot as it is actually inconsequential what you do in the end.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An abiding sense of tragedy will sustain you through temporary periods of joy, or vice verse for the optimistic I suppose. An optimist expects the winds to change, a pessimists curses them and a realist adjusts the sails. You can spend your time wallowing in misery, but it won't get you anywhere and likewise you can tell yourself that it'll be better tomorrow or the next, but without action it likely won't. It's on an individual to carve out their own happiness, but happiness doesn't exist without misery to compare it either. I imagine most keep going hoping that when they're six feet under their life will have all things considered tipped in favor of the positive rather than the negative, wallowing in self-pity or inaction keeps you there after all so it's only by keeping on do you have the slightest chance that you'll achieve a life that tips towards a happy one. As for people mourning you when you're gone I'd ask does it really matter? Thoughts that you will be remembered in any regards only appeal to the still living I'd say as once you're dead you're dead pretty sure it doesn't matter to a guy sitting in a box how many people show up at a funeral and how many eyes are dry at his passing, funerals are ostensibly for the living. For the time frame of missing somebody it really depends on how important they were in the person's life, but if you're talking about crippling grief that they can't function then I'd say it's a vast overestimate on average, life goes on immediately for everybody else whether you're there or not a very few get stuck in such a rut they can't dig themselves out and move on in any capacity. That being said there's no definitive end to when you stop missing somebody either, a spouse dying of some disease is a grief you may not ever fully get over, but you still move on.

Long answer short, you get on with your life simply because you get on with your life, if you don't then you don't, but life still goes on regardless so in the end such questions are really moot as it is actually inconsequential what you do in the end.
Yeah I get it, whether you get up or not, life goes on, another 24hrs pass by.
We all just have to self motivate ourselves cos at the end if you do nothing, you the one missing out. You the one wasting away. You the one failing to live up to potential
Post automatically merged:

Also, some of the people who I have met have given me a taste of the brighter side of life. My best friend and his girlfriend especially who treat me like family, even gave me a card on christmas basically telling me that i would always have a home with them. When I was younger I really didnt have friends and to genuinely have people like that in your life... really helps. They are truly positive people, travel a lot, do all sorts of things that are fun and have a nice apartment and just live life the way they want to. Coming across them, and other people from different walks of life has also inspired me to work towards that sort of lifestyle. And the fact that they like me enough that my best friend wanted me to be his best man at his wedding and wanted me to go to saint lucia with them is - sorta unreal to me. Like, I never imagined that would happen - I was always the kinda person that was last to be picked in a sport, people only talked to when someone cooler wasnt around... etc etc. Even some of my friends online I've met and known for years, i still feel like im the least interesting one, but they seem to want me around regardless. I never experienced friendships like this before, and i cherish it. These people make me want to succeed and push me to try more than the haters who trouble me or make me feel like losing hope.
I think you're cool <3

• Love
Reactions: Premfection