Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When life gets chaotic and depressing what do you do to deal with those moments to get through them.

Usually when I'm going through something I just tell myself whatever I'm going through is just phase and it will get better and helps me to deal with those moments.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
take a very long shower, clear my mind, be like "okay yes you'll get through this" go out somewhere, text a few friends and most importantly

Sleep it off
yeah when I'm getting really emotional about something sleep does me alot of good usually come more refreshed after

Put as I get older I tend get more lingering feelings on things with enough time pass I get over aswell.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daily stress is generated by work most of the time, and this should be treated with the trust that heavy moments will pass. The idea is to be optimistic and have the possibility to relax by various methods in your free time, recharging yourself.
Sometimes stress comes from unexpected sources, from friends or family, from natural disasters or from death of someone you care about. Some will pass without much impact and the above will help as well. Some are making ireversible changes in your life. Dealing with things that are happening once in a lifetime are harder because your mind will come back to that event and you will never forget it. Here helps the understanding that you have to accept and learn to live with it. If you are a believer you can pray to God. You can meditate to gain a peace of mind. You can avoid thinking at it, but the thoughts about it will strike you back when you are less prepared.
A thing you should never do, don't ignore it, be conscious about stress and your brain will give you support to surpass it.

Reactions: Sagebee

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly don't know, cus I get stressed back and forth and the only reason I survive is because I pass my tests at school and feel better.
Bujt if I fail I might kill myself.

Reactions: Sagebee

Rorasa

Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not sure if it might work for everyone else but in my case what works for me most of the time is spending time with my pet. She recharges me inside.
Also, finding a hobby you enjoy or are good at can make you feel good about yourself.
And surround yourself with wholesome people who recharge you.

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't deal with it. I drown in it. hahaha

Really, I try to get myself together because my panic mode comes really fast. And when it does, I rarely get out of it after a time or I get rid of it by solving what stresses me out or talking to myself, my cat....

Studying makes me look forward to things. So when I get really down, I study.