How do you buy alcohol ?

_VASTO LORD_

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SO how, do you pay older guys to buy it for you or how ??

As far as i remember i could walk into a store with 13 years old and buy alcohol with np cause nobody gives a **** about underaged content and we dont even have that law as far as i know xd

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I walk into a store, pick up the alcohol, go to the register, no biggie.. and if the person in the register asks for ID... I bail :D But most of the times, i can buy... since i usually know the person that is sitting in the register.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well we had a nice place, not very far from our school and at 16-17 we were often drinking beer in that cafe. In the beginning, staff always asked if we are 18 or not, and of course we replied "yeah we are".

So we had our place >.<

When it came to random drinking, we always relied on a friend who was looking older than he was... :D

When I was 14 or something, I was on a trip to another city with classmates and other school members and that was the first time I tried it out... seriously :)))))))

We failed to make a purchase of alcoholic bevarages in a local supermarket and decided to ask girls from our school (they were 1 year older) to assist us. ( They looked older (as girls usually do at that age), so they managed to satisfy our needs)
That was terrible, I remember hiding bottles from teachers in some... really unusual places :D like chairs! beds... and the hotel took soo much damage...

I remember that... our teacher said that she would never go with us anywhere ever again -_- of course she failed to keep her promise.

Also, another way to buy some alcohol is to enter a club with little face control. Very often they don't check the age if you look old enough and dress not like a 15 y.o (crappy clothing)

You can buy anything (yes anything!! noteven alcohol :D :D ) once you enter the after FC zone :D

Also I remember saying something like " i forgot my id" atthe register >.< That worked.

Last edited: