Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do most atheists find that the idea that a phone , car , building is not made by mere chance or can be made by mere chance but believe that the universe itself is a product of chance. Is that not a leap of faith or even more leap of faith then to believe that the universe has an intelligent designer at least?

I mean there are defiantly things that point to it which you could use as evidence but the chance theory is simply faith. A huge amount of it like you cant prove it unless you find the factors that can make this specific universe and then the chances of them. Being alive in it self is extremely amazing but we don't understand , do you know if the earth was too far or close we would die , if the earth did not spin we would have no magnetic field hence no protection from solar flares , the oxygen in the atmosphere and the equilibrium , the chances of you even being born from the sperm race to the egg which is about 300 million sperm cells and only 1 or 2 make it which is you.

I myself do not understand how scientist or people in general believe this when they claim intellect , it is very strange i am sure the media has be a key factor for layman but scientist i could never understand. All you have to do is find the evidence it came by chance and then find the evidence that there is intelligence in the universe you don't have to call it God but you could at-least appreciate that there is order and laws in the universe and law and order don't come out from nothing now do they?

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
probability seems legit

and lol I can't lie
I hate it when I'm watching a science video on YT and start to read the comments and I see a random ass atheist bash people who believe in God, does anyone else hate that?

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probability is real yes but it only makes sense and can be used appropriatley when used in maths such as the chances of a coin faling is 50/50 or 50% etc. I could also say its even but if i said whats the chance i can throw the coin to hit a bird?

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the thing is...universe is so big that the chance of sth happening is consequentially big as well

you cant have over 520346246'236924367924796260362623542385623576923572935 galaxies and beyond and have nothing happen

with such big diversity there is bound to be every bit of anything

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about other Atheists,but i do not bother with finding the answer of how the universe is created,because some people claim they have found the answer and i need to give them donations to go to some place called heaven and only they have the copy right for the universe creation.

Everything has copy right now,i just don't believe we need copy rights to live a happy life.

[video=youtube;2L9nuGVKdg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L9nuGVKdg0[/video]

Last edited:

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probability does not actually exist. It is just a mathematical formula used to try and determine the outcome of something, since we don't have the technology to actually know for certain.

Example; when you flip a coin, it's a 50/50 chance right? Well, mathematically yes, but if all the atoms around were positioned in the same way, and the person flipping the coin were to 100% precisely move in the same way, it would always land in only one side of the coin.

"Chance" is used to define something that we can only approximately or can not predict.

One Way Road

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probability does not actually exist. It is just a mathematical formula used to try and determine the outcome of something, since we don't have the technology to actually know for certain.

Example; when you flip a coin, it's a 50/50 chance right? Well, mathematically yes, but if all the atoms around were positioned in the same way, and the person flipping the coin were to 100% precisely move in the same way, it would always land in only one side of the coin.

"Chance" is used to define something that we can only approximately or can not predict.
bingo.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree but in our universe or galaxy we only can find one planet that is habitable with life now , which is earth , the things neccary for it to be like the way it is can actually be uncomprehenable for us human beings we will never truly understant how lucky iwe are that we are alive. You know just try to think how many things could wipe out all of earth or narrow it down how many things can kill you i honestly think if we kept on thinking we would go made from paranoia

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the thing is...universe is so big that the chance of sth happening is consequentially big as well

you cant have over 520346246'236924367924796260362623542385623576923572935 galaxies and beyond and have nothing happen

with such big diversity there is bound to be every bit of anything
Pretty much this. You (OP)and all other religious people are just too dumb to understand this. Cant be blamed though, for it is practically impossible for the human brain und even begin to understand the huge numbers etc of space

Last edited:

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol that is not a justification , lol you do realize if what 3messiah claims which is partly right then that would mean that i could claim a naruto looking alien could exists heck you never seen one and its a big universe it might be true or that the died actually go to another planet in deep space its crazy but theres a chance so if there is a chance therefore it must be rigth?

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol that is not a justification , lol you do realize if what 3messiah claims which is partly right then that would mean that i could claim a naruto looking alien could exists heck you never seen one and its a big universe it might be true or that the died actually go to another planet in deep space its crazy but theres a chance so if there is a chance therefore it must be rigth?
you know what`s funny?

that the universe is so freakingly big that there is actually a chance that in some remote,far away galaxy(or even in a different universe) that there exists the same you,that does the same stuff you are doing right now...mind blowing xd

xboxfan65

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm an atheist and have always found things like this interesting. The only rationale I can supply you with is that I simply find it easier to believe things just happen than the fact that there is some almighty being that started everything and continues to affect things. I find it easier to go by the science and explain things like that than saying "God made it that way." That's how I've always been wired. Another interesting thing is how you said you don't understand people who believe this.

I've always wondered, does a person's believing in God simply come down to whether or not their parents were believers? My parents never forced me to believe in God or really mentioned it at all. We went to church when I was little but as I got older my family simply stopped going. Is that the reason I don't believe? Or do i not believe because my brain is just wired that way? I ask you, did your parents introduce you to God from the get go?

Either way, I don't think we will ever be able to truly discover our origin. And I hope it stays that way.

Reactions: Brian Griffin

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there is a difference between a chance considering stuff in space and some historical "facts" what you said is correct. there actually could be a planet where its exactely like naruto, hell even all the conversation thoughts and events are 100% the same. there coul be a planet where everything is exactely the same except for the fact that one simple thing is different(like for example sasuke being blond or have another name or whatever) having a space which is practically infinitly huge with almost infinity numbers of stars and planets on them gives you the possibility to consider stuff like "pararell universes" to be real. right now we know close to NOTHING about our universe. we use very primitiv technology and all we can see when we look up at the sky is the past. and also a very small, and blurry version of it.

there might be a place where by pure chance a fully functioning iphone 6 including its software just randomly was created by nature. with our current knowledge we think thats impossible. cause our knowledge is limited to the earth and the only like 100something years worht of science.

in fact if you think about it, the fact that there is a iphone on earth is pure chance. a chain reaction which cause the first life form, which cause animels to exist, which cause humans to evolve which cause them to create a phone....

but knowing how the human brains work...combined with our knowledge of socialpsychology and other areas we can pretty much be sure stuff jesus did, or mohamed or whatever other ancient religion you take did, werent like they were passed on. its so easy to trik a human brain, just look at an optical illusion. especially in a time were superstition was everywhere and the average IQ below liek 20...its so easy to make people believe you can hear god or are his son or whatever bullshit they kept telling.

the sad part is that even today there are billions of people believing that crap, which is imo both sad and pathetic.

Last edited:

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like you answer and question , firstly there is no difference between saying that "God did it" and " Its just chance" the latter is the modern version of the former. To answer your question at first it was due to my parents to believe in a God and my specific religoun only untill i was about 15 and on I realized i barely do anything my religoun commands and I questioned why am doing it in the first place. Do you know what I did i actually research and then researched and then actually believed in my religoun this is due to firstly. The intelligent design has evidence but seems to be ridiculed and unfairely ignored ( which is ironic since some theist did the same to athiest in the past).
Then when i aceptted that there was a desginer or creator i wanted to find him but everyone claims they found him. So what did i do i looked used Logical , no contradiction if its a book , proving its from an actual god etc. I did this and then found the religoun i was brought up with well i was impressed that it made the most sense , it actually advocates the study of knowlegde in all forms espically science. If it was not for this religoun i would surely be either agnostic or agnostic/atheist.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But my ever thinking friend you just said the universe is big enough to technically cause the impossible to be possible now if that is true you can not really say any religious or anything anyone says is false because......wait for it......1...2...3.."THEIRS A CHANCE". this literally can cause impossible things to be possible also i do not think that the universe is infinite or there are infinite space because it had a beginning and it will also have an end big bang and big crunch. If it was infinite we would be lost in something called infinite regress where we would not exists. An example would be if i called a commander to pull the trigger on an enemy in war and he said let me ask my superior and that superior said the same and so on and so forth to infinity would i ever be able to pull the trigger?