how do the battle and training grounds work?

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Battlein is like this your ranked accroding to your post amount.By those ranks your able to use certain levels of jutsu(example; If you have 50 posts your a chunin and acn use jutsu C rank and below).Next you pic your jutsu and go to the Battling Arena area.We dont have a good working rule system yet(working on it) but you can battle none the less.You make a thread as an invite to any who wanna battle(not recomended for newbies) or challenge some one.When you make the thread you put your name and your opponents name in the topic of the thread(so they can see your challenge).Next typ ein your challenge into the post area and click submit.Now the system works on a post bases(1 pots is one turn)so its pretty to get the hang of.If you and i were to battle we`d decide who went first and then go based off of our descion.If you wnet first I`d have to wait untill you posted to make my move.Then based on our ranks we get chakra and life that is a direct reflection of your site posting(the higher the posts the higher the rank).Then match ends when either one of the battlers leave the arena, give up, or lose all there health.Ninja weapons do not ount as a jutsu and can be used at any time durnig your attack phase.For more info on ranks see Sticky threads in the battle arena area(sticky threads are at the top of that section).

Hope that helps you out :cool:

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes RE4 is awsome
well any way in the game thier are normal pple, heart less and nobodys
a heart less is formed when a normal persons heart is consumed by evil
and at the same so is a nobody but the origenal person becomes the heart less and the nobody is just a similer looking copy and in the game in the copy of the main charicter