Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just sort of noticed it...

The Chuunin exams were supposed to be incredibly difficult, and was passed by teams.

Even Kakashi said that if one member of the team decided not to go in, the entire team couldn't participate...

And everyone was claiming the exams were judged too easily that time.

Yet, Sakura had no teammates, so she'd have to go in it alone?

How is that even possible, let alone allowed? I doubt they'd give her substitute teammates for a day. -_-

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I'm pretty sure you have to go through the test, no matter how hard the missions are or how well you do.

I guess she could have been with Chouji and Ino.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura could of been promoted to chuunin by Tsunade, the said part about Naruto is he is still a genin at this rate Konohamaru will be a chuunin befor him

sgt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its just a title as far as i see....sometimes u see people that make u think ... "how the hell are you this level??" lol

Ps: A genin took out orochimaru lol
a genin took out Pain lol thats even worser than a genin beating orochimaru

oro is nowhere near pains level :p

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
a genin took out Pain lol thats even worser than a genin beating orochimaru

oro is nowhere near pains level :p
technically naruto didnt take out pain, i thought we established that on this forum??? .... so sasuke owning oro is the next best thing :)..... hold up he got taken out twice... by sasuke and by itachi...then again in the future when someone ownes Kabuto's obsessed self lol

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
technically naruto didnt take out pain, i thought we established that on this forum??? .... so sasuke owning oro is the next best thing :)..... hold up he got taken out twice... by sasuke and by itachi...then again in the future when someone ownes Kabuto's obsessed self lol
y technically naruto didnt take out pein? and yea tsunade maybe just promoted her

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
we know he defeated him, but not literally batter him to death or submission, where as sasuke took out oro even though he was sick (as usual)..
lol dude, be rael... its what we know. in anime hes a freaking HERO of Kanoha
even Zetsu said it:
also he maybe didnt defeat pain, and for the best couse Pain used Rinne tensei :p much more sucess :

and Sakura owned Sasori, not alone but still. what could be harder than that?
Chuunin exam? whole akatsuki is wiped by those kids :D lolz

Taboo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea, I think she didnt go through the exam, I think she was given a promotion to chuunin becouse of her mission results and overall capebilities, and her ability to fight an enemy while keeping her head clear, unlike Naruto, who will undoubtably stay a gennin, until he does sth heroic and becomes the first gennin in the ninja history to become a kage...

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
unlike Naruto, who will undoubtably stay a gennin, until he does sth heroic and becomes the first gennin in the ninja history to become a kage...
ur kidding right, theres no F...ing way Sakuras mission results be better than Narutos, she were 99% of the times in Kanoha studying while Naruto was on the missions risking his but

just taking care of Pain and resurecting the town afterwards isnt enough?

just when whole town was about to be wiped, kakashi, tsuna, sakura ... everyone were just to close to be dead, theyr ass were saved by who?

:naruto: and nothing matters here, did he win him fair or not. he come, he saved.... mission complete

David Walker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yawn silly ninja rank :p they dont matter in the slightest

narutos going to remain a genin until he becomes hokage and heres why:

a) because everything is going to be too hectic for him to even consider doing the exam - war, sasuke etc...and the fact that hes the leafs jinchuriki

b.) because of that comment he made in the first exams...the bit where the interegator was psyching them all...il become hokage even if i have to do so as a genin :D

c.) because making him genin via an exam would be boring as hell as hes already done all that rubbish and hed be majorly overpowered in comp to his opp

d.) if the hokage / some other ninja of high enough rank promoted him on a whim...we'd all be like wtf why now...why not when he was the equal of 9/ 10 ninjas in konoha xd

----------------------------------

oh and as for why sakura was promoted im guessing its because every1 else in narutos age/class group is. naruto went away to be tought by an uber sensei and progressed in his own way....so he had to come back and be like...wowsa youve all actually done something in the 3 years since iv been away :eek:

i mean theres no back story to every1 elses promotion apart from shika who ofc got promoted after the first exams

Last edited:

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol dude, be rael... its what we know. in anime hes a freaking HERO of Kanoha
even Zetsu said it:
also he maybe didnt defeat pain, and for the best couse Pain used Rinne tensei :p much more sucess :

and Sakura owned Sasori, not alone but still. what could be harder than that?
Chuunin exam? whole akatsuki is wiped by those kids :D lolz
LOL at owning Sasori.. You have to re-read that arc mate..
Sasori was owning Sakura,if it wasn't for Chiyo she would be long dead and gone..
Chiyo knew all Sasori's secrets and were more experienced,Sakura had 2 antidotes and was the perfect puppet because of her strenght...
Sasori didn't want to dodge the last attack.. Chiyo said it herself that Sasori saw throught the last attack and didn't dodged..
Sasori was expecting for someone to kill him by that point..
He lived his life as assassin,lost his parents at a young age and was a renegade of the Sand who killed their Kazekage..
He just wanted to die in the end..

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL at owning Sasori.. You have to re-read that arc mate..
Sasori was owning Sakura,if it wasn't for Chiyo she would be long dead and gone..
Chiyo knew all Sasori's secrets and were more experienced,Sakura had 2 antidotes and was the perfect puppet because of her strenght...
Sasori didn't want to dodge the last attack.. Chiyo said it herself that Sasori saw throught the last attack and didn't dodged..
Sasori was expecting for someone to kill him by that point..
He lived his life as assassin,lost his parents at a young age and was a renegade of the Sand who killed their Kazekage..
He just wanted to die in the end..
ammm....u should re-read my post. I know very well what happend there and i also find it very dissapointing, my point is that non in Kanoha knows how/why or they dont even care why and how, she did it, good girl... heres ur reward or w/e

u cant dissagree with this one. (if anime could be a bit more realistic Akatsuki would wipe whole Kanoha before naruto even hit a genin exam:D not to mention sakura bean raped by sasori in no time :D)

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ammm....u should re-read my post. I know very well what happend there and i also find it very dissapointing, my point is that non in Kanoha knows how/why or they dont even care why and how, she did it, good girl... heres ur reward or w/e

u cant dissagree with this one. (if anime could be a bit more realistic Akatsuki would wipe whole Kanoha before naruto even hit a genin exam:D not to mention sakura bean raped by sasori in no time :D)
Just you said that Sakura owned Sasori and that's wrong..
They have to create this measures to eliminate Akatsuki it's the only way..

- Sasori (out-numbered,same ol' shit didn't killed a character and other character used the knowledge of said character to make an antidote plus other character who knows Sasori secrets)

- Deidara was actually killed clean..

- Orochimaru was taken out in the most weak state possible.. Still have to give Sasuke some credit to outsmart and reverse Oro's ritual..

- Hidan (killed Asuma fair and square.. but this revelead his secrets to Shikamaru who made a plan)..

- Kakuzu was basically 8 against one in the end LOL

- Kisame was about to capture KillerBee,the sword betrays him at a crucial time..

- Pein .. Out-numbered,Naruto knew his secrets,many help,etc..

- Itachi.. Wanted to die at Sasuke's hands to make the later an hero and to awaken his hidden powers.. The battle was merely a test to Sasuke's abilities.. Which Sasuke passed with distinction.. Though was dumb enough to make his brother death for nothing and to went on a rampage against Konoha that his brother loved...

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just you said that Sakura owned Sasori and that's wrong..
They have to create this measures to eliminate Akatsuki it's the only way..

- Sasori (out-numbered,same ol' shit didn't killed a character and other character used the knowledge of said character to make an antidote plus other character who knows Sasori secrets)

- Deidara was actually killed clean..

- Orochimaru was taken out in the most weak state possible.. Still have to give Sasuke some credit to outsmart and reverse Oro's ritual..

- Hidan (killed Asuma fair and square.. but this revelead his secrets to Shikamaru who made a plan)..

- Kakuzu was basically 8 against one in the end LOL

- Kisame was about to capture KillerBee,the sword betrays him at a crucial time..

- Pein .. Out-numbered,Naruto knew his secrets,many help,etc..

- Itachi.. Wanted to die at Sasuke's hands to make the later an hero and to awaken his hidden powers.. The battle was merely a test to Sasuke's abilities.. Which Sasuke passed with distinction.. Though was dumb enough to make his brother death for nothing and to went on a rampage against Konoha that his brother loved...
stop beang Captain Obvious :D i know pretty much and think pretty same

my point was made....sakura won in ayes of others, she suceed even if she was weeked billion times... its like ppl say Sasuke owned Itachi :mad:

maybe word owned was to much said btw

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop beang Captain Obvious :D i know pretty much and think pretty same

my point was made....sakura won in ayes of others and also her, she suceed even if she was weeked billion times... its like ppl say Sasuke owned Itachi :mad:

maybe word owned was to much said btw
was freaking stupid.. Kishi make an overpowered character like Sasori.. Only to be taken by an old fart and an annoying lesbo in her puberty..bahhh