EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i didn't even remember this guy was dead (i dind't even remember he existed). What happened to him? Why does he have a hole on his chest? Was he zombificated?

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When the quincy first appeared in Soul Society one of them blasted him in the chest before even stepping out of the portal and so we thought or at least I thought he had been dead ever since.

Woodzy

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He never died. It only seemed like he did. Kira is metaphorically using the term, "dead man" to give a teasing reply to Lille.

I hope he doesn't walk around with his half side still missing after the manga ends. Where the hell is Orihime at?

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, you're not the only one bro, I have only a faint idea of how we got here (in bleach) it's like a lot of things happened a loooooong time ago.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never died. It only seemed like he did. Kira is metaphorically using the term, "dead man" to give a teasing reply to Lille.

I hope he doesn't walk around with his half side still missing after the manga ends. Where the hell is Orihime at?
I hope he does, gives some flavor to his character. I actually hope he become super op with like a bankai or something because I kinda like the idea of a dean man walking character especially because kira was weak before.

firestack1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: al Pain

This panel from the first invasion:
Chapter 494
You must be registered for see images

The next time he's seen at the hospital recovering (shown in a databook)
What chapter was the one that they show him recovering?