kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so heres my theory recall when kakashi and itachi meant the second time and after kakashi gave an explanation on how itachis genjutsu is out of the ordinary itachi told him he had learned much from their fight and then kakashi said "i learned something else as well" and then later he said "how much damage to your eyesight has happened" and then itachi was all shocked and in his head he was all like "dont tell me kakashi that you.." he realized that kakashi got the ms from observing itachis with his sharingan and so there you have it
this whole conversation is on four different pgs so here they are

Last edited:

kcy0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so heres my theory recall when kakashi and itachi meant the second time and after kakashi gave an explanation on how itachis genjutsu is out of the ordinary itachi told him he had learned much from their fight and then kakashi said "i learned something else as well" and then later he said "how much damage to your eyesight has happened" and then itachi was all shocked and in his head he was all like "dont tell me kakashi that you.." he realized that kakashi got the ms from observing itachis with his sharingan and so there you have it

Nice one. Suits in perfectly to Kakashi's nickname, the copy ninja. I think many people forgot about this conversation.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yah i know right i mean the ones about how obito and rin's death gave him the ms just dont make sense i mean if he had gotten it as soon as he saw obito die then perhaps he'd get it but not like 13 years later and the only people hes close to now is his students so the only logical thing is that he got it from itachis ms

Realtwisted

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From extensive training, how many time people have to repeeat this crap. Same way Madara and his brother got it. OH my GOD. Their is a cacht is you kill the person closes to you. Which is what some people did. GEEZ. LIke Itachi and Sasuke.

Last edited:

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the pain of having killed your closest friend awakens the MS
since kakashi already lost obito and as a matter of fact he felt himself responsible for obitos death that is why he visits his grave every now and then..............it was only a matter of him reaching the desired level to awaken the MS..............................and it wont hurt him bcoz he has already borrowed it from OBITo

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am pretty sure it hasn't been shown in the manga how he obtained it. Kishi said in his interview that Kakashi would be the main character for a while and that he'd show how Kakashi obtained the MS.

griems

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he simply did it because he is a true genious shinobi, unlike most main characters getting boosted by either really skilled teachers or simply getting powers from their dead brother.

After the 4th died (I'm not sure how old Kakashi was at that time) who was his trainer then?

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From extensive training, how many time people have to repeeat this crap. Same way Madara and his brother got it. OH my GOD. Their is a cacht is you kill the person closes to you. Which is what some people did. GEEZ. LIke Itachi and Sasuke.
well as i said already why would obitos death awaken kakashis ms like 15 years later and all he does everyday is go to the grave and think about his mistakes and all and he cant get it from simply training his sharingan i mean he can practice with it but he couldnt awaken it simply from that so go back a few posts and see the links to my theory he got it from observing and from being inside itachis ms jutsu

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he simply did it because he is a true genious shinobi, unlike most main characters getting boosted by either really skilled teachers or simply getting powers from their dead brother.

After the 4th died (I'm not sure how old Kakashi was at that time) who was his trainer then?
hes trained himself for years i mean he was a jounin at the age of thirteen there probobly wasnt anything else for yondaime to teach him and plus both rin and obito were dead so like half their team was gone and when minato died he was still in the anbu

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi+ms=how did he get it?
ok just read my earlier post i dont feel like typing it all back in
Originally Posted by kakashidex

lilzay2kay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a f****** great theory! this is the one that has made the most sense out of all the 100000 theories ive read
nice theory but 1 MAJOR hole, for someone to obtain the ms like madara or itachi said cant remember they hav to FEEL the pain of that person being lost, or it wont work where as you were sayin it was somone that kakashi had no connection with

Stampy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice theory but 1 MAJOR hole, for someone to obtain the ms like madara or itachi said cant remember they hav to FEEL the pain of that person being lost, or it wont work where as you were sayin it was somone that kakashi had no connection with
DAMN !!!! I can't believe MY thread is still up!!! I barely remember making that thread LOL !!! So loving this right now!!! Yeah We still can't elude this story though even from the recent event (Which happened AFTER I created this thread) the story about Kakashi is still a mistery. We Kinda saw Kakashi going CRAZY though during the swordsmen IWR fight (I AM SO MAD KISHI SKIPPED THAT FIGHT !!!) So possibilities you know?! In my opinion Rin was a key point in that obtantion of this MS. She died before Naruto manga started, but then Kakashi just DID NOT HAD the expertise to use it then, he could barely keep up with a "simple" 3 tamoe sharingan.

Piratefish

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else think that Kakashi posesses the EMS? The Sharingan isn't his original eye (obviously) and was obtained from the closest thing he had to a brother (I.E. annoying, inescapable yet not that bad in the end). He hasn't complained about any issues with deteriorating eyesight. Also the triangle shape in the middle of the eye is identical to the two which marked Sasuke's transition from MS to EMS. Just a thought.