black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about u tell me where it says that a MS CAN be copied?
Lol honestly I can't lol but dats y I said it was theoretical...it can't be disproved at the moment...but like I said thank-you 4 da links I did not know how day got ms but it answered ur ? about y were der not a lot of ms users

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol honestly I can't lol but dats y I said it was theoretical...it can't be disproved at the moment...but like I said thank-you 4 da links I did not know how day got ms but it answered ur ? about y were der not a lot of ms users
Ok. If that was the case that a sharingan can copy a MS than it should have no problem copying EMS. Than answer this why didn't Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Izuna let their clan copy their MS? they would've been far more stronger than senju with MS. Also when Madara awaken EMS why didn't he let any of them copy it? Or when he was going blind could've copied his brothers eye and awaken EMS like that. He would'nt have to pluck his brothers eyes out. The reason why this never happened because it couldn't

Stampy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(/popcorn) Go MS Itachi go!!! Personally I am done trying to explain them why it couldn't now I would just let them read the thread. it's been explained countless times.

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. If that was the case that a sharingan can copy a MS than it should have no problem copying EMS. Than answer this why didn't Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Izuna let their clan copy their MS? they would've been far more stronger than senju with MS. Also when Madara awaken EMS why didn't he let any of them copy it? Or when he was going blind could've copied his brothers eye and awaken EMS like that. He would'nt have to pluck his brothers eyes out. The reason why this never happened because it couldn't
well dats diff. ems u take another set of eyes, dat would be like u trying to make a apple from a banana...lol..as for dem not letting dem copy it day might no have known u could copy it (if u can cpoy it)..and it said in da manga dat alot of the uchiha had ms look at inception post for da link

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well maybe there's another way to obtain MS rather than kiiling best friend ..... and i don't think kakshi did kill one of his BF ,cuz he would rather die than kiiling is friend.......

well he has sharingan ,there's a tablet of uchiha hidden under konoha , maybe he had read that tablet with the sharingan and had got some clue to unlock it.....

(note: its said that only doujutsu user than read the tablet) what do you think guys...?

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well maybe there's another way to obtain MS rather than kiiling best friend ..... and i don't think kakshi did kill one of his BF ,cuz he would rather die than kiiling is friend.......

well he has sharingan ,there's a tablet of uchiha hidden under konoha , maybe he had read that tablet with the sharingan and had got some clue to unlock it.....

(note: its said that only doujutsu user than read the tablet) what do you think guys...?
well his ms didnt activate itself dude he either killed his best friend or finally let out his emotions towards obito's death

Stampy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well dats diff. ems u take another set of eyes, dat would be like u trying to make a apple from a banana...lol..as for dem not letting dem copy it day might no have known u could copy it (if u can cpoy it)..and it said in da manga dat alot of the uchiha had ms look at inception post for da link
Only Madara, Izuna, Sasuke, Itachi and Kakashi actually... not alot. (that's only 2 during Madara's days and 3 during the current days.)
As for not known you can copy it ?? Well I'm sure they tried... I mean are you really not gonna try on an assumption?

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only Madara, Izuna, Sasuke, Itachi and Kakashi actually... not alot. (that's only 2 during Madara's days and 3 during the current days.)
As for not known you can copy it ?? Well I'm sure they tried... I mean are you really not gonna try on an assumption?
In ch 386 pg 13 itachi says dat uchiha have killed for da ms....witch would mean others had it too

Infinum Octal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kakashi did do research too.He knew that the mangekyo sharingan of Itachi is causing blindness.
I don't think Kakashi is going blind.Remember that eternal ms is gained through the change of hosts.My theory is that since Kakashi is not the original owner of the sharingan,the blinding effect doesn't have an effect.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In ch 386 pg 13 itachi says dat uchiha have killed for da ms....witch would mean others had it too
Most likely a manga error or he is just saying it to Sasuke since he's trying to make believe that he wants his sharingan

but the only people to have MS that we know of are Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Kakashi, Sasuke

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely a manga error or he is just saying it to Sasuke since he's trying to make believe that he wants his sharingan

but the only people to have MS that we know of are Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Kakashi, Sasuke
How do u know wen to say its a mistake, if one could just pick and choose den what's da point...like I said I think da sharingan could copy bloodline (even doe da manga says otherwise) but da body can't do it cause it don't have all da items to do it (i.e trying to make a 2 egg omlet with 1 egg)...and people tell me no cause da manga says so...how do u know wen to call it a "error"

Stampy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do u know wen to say its a mistake, if one could just pick and choose den what's da point...like I said I think da sharingan could copy bloodline (even doe da manga says otherwise) but da body can't do it cause it don't have all da items to do it (i.e trying to make a 2 egg omlet with 1 egg)...and people tell me no cause da manga says so...how do u know wen to call it a "error"
Well on that page it also says that they took their siblings eyes to make there power eternal... 'xept until Sasuke, Madara was the only one known with EMS. I think he was just saying that to strike fear in Sasuke's mind, also in a way what he said was true, exept that he was only talking about Madara, izuna, and himself.

Inception

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan can't copy any Kekkei Genkai, why don't u just realize this because your theory contradicts with the manga story of MS. Who should i trust: You or Kishi?

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan can't copy any Kekkei Genkai, why don't u just realize this because your theory contradicts with the manga story of MS. Who should i trust: You or Kishi?
you are absouletely correct mister, sharingan can't copy any KG . if it was than kakashi would have copied haku ice-element KG, while fighting zabuza and haku.....

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well how else am I suppose to explain to you. I mean were about 500+ chapter in Naruto yet you feel their was other Uchiha's with the MS and they yet to be shown and I think it would be pretty random to throw some Uchiha's in at this moment with MS. When Itachi said for 'generation' Uchiha's have killed besfriends to obatin MS (Madara, Izuna and Itachi) and than took their brothers eye to awaken EMS (Madara taking Izuna). In that statement now are you gonna say other Uchiha's had EMS also? When it is clearly Madara who had EMS and now Sasuke.

Here you still go on with Sharingan able to copy MS techs. I have explained myself in and out that a Sharingan cannot copy techs. that require preparation. MS techs. require MS to be active, Bakyugan requires to be active to use its techs and the same goes for Rinnegan. Proof has been shown when Kakashi said that Sharingan cannot copy KG bloodline but still you argue on the fact that it could. The only person who has taken advantage in coping jutsu is Kakashi and they are just your regular jutsu for example he can copy the normal resengan and Gai/Lee combo but couldn't copy resen-shurikan due to mixing two different element and how advance that tech. was but yet people believe advance techs like amaratsau and sasunoo which require MS to be active can be copied by a regular Sharingan

Inception

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only person who has taken advantage in coping jutsu is Kakashi and they are just your regular jutsu for example he can copy the normal resengan and Gai/Lee combo but couldn't copy resen-shurikan due to mixing two different element and how advance that tech. was but yet people believe advance techs like amaratsau and sasunoo which require MS to be active can be copied by a regular Sharingan
Kakashi copied Rasengan from the 4th but Kakashi ultimately wanted to combine lightning with it and he was unable to. He also can't do the Rasengan at the 4th's level either even though he copied it. He can only copy jutsus up to his limit.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi copied Rasengan from the 4th but Kakashi ultimately wanted to combine lightning with it and he was unable to. He also can't do the Rasengan at the 4th's level either even though he copied it. He can only copy jutsus up to his limit.

Exactly, which shows why he never used it because it wouldn't be as powerful the way Jiraiya, 4th and Naruto use it and yet these people think Amaratsau can be copied by his Sharingan