kakashifan9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi was taught the rasengan. He tried adding in his element (lightening) to combine with it but ultimately failed (and thus i think the raikiri/chidori was formed lol)

kvnmrn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't copy the rasengan anyway, as it's just chakra manipulation, if you could copy that sasuke would have been able to copy the tree climbing technique or the chidori instantly, and i'm sure he would have copied the rasengan if he could.

uzumaknaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he could never copy rasegan, cause rasegan is different from other techs 'cause you dont form seals... if rasengan used seals dan kakashi:kakashi: could copied the tech

kakashi's raikiri was created by kakashi 'cause he accidentely joined a electric style to his rasengan, formed then raikiri

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
4th hokage taught him I'm sure....remember that Kakashi was Minato's studant and so its kinda well possible that he taught it to him

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well its kind of obvious that Kakashi would have learned it from his former sensei being as Kakashi was the 4ths favourite student and the ability that Kakashi possesses.