[Discussion] how come teh celestial dragonz rule over one piece world when they are weak cowards????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Na he protected Scabbards in Wano n in red he didn't attack civilians. Even tho Kizaru went full berserk on dem n only left when Shanks showed him who's the boss(atleast that's what the spoilers says)🙈
so highly doubtful Red hair pirates are evil.
The reason why admirals didn't atack shanks imo isn't becuz they scared of him..but becuz they made truce or stop fight deal with him...

if u read previous chapters greenbull said i won't fight u for now...

also kizaru raised his hands when beckman pointed gun at him and didn't wanat atack bekman back becuz admirals were instructed not to atackk shanks..

The fight i wannas see is dragon vs shanks...i just wanna see dragon kicks shank ass...

or shank vs mihawk would be awesome battle..

but most liekly it gonna be shanks vs blakbeard..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason why admirals didn't atack shanks imo isn't becuz they scared of him..but becuz they made truce or stop fight deal with him...

if u read previous chapters greenbull said i won't fight u for now...

also kizaru raised his hands when beckman pointed gun at him and didn't wanat atack bekman back becuz admirals were instructed not to atackk shanks..

The fight i wannas see is dragon vs shanks...i just wanna see dragon kicks shank ass...

or shank vs mihawk would be awesome battle..

but most liekly it gonna be shanks vs blakbeard..
He definitely has the CD mystery which could prove why Admirals fear him n stop fighting wars n battles.
Greenbull is a fraud. He would be lucky enough to hold his position. Akainu should suspend him.

Beckman strength wise is believe to be very close to Shanks lvl. I think he could be Admiral lvl.
Mihawk vs Shanks won't happen bcus they used to fight when Shanks bounty was below 1 bil(ideally commander lvl bounty). Also oda can't make Mihawk loose as he's end goal of Zoro & Shanks can't loose as he's end goal of Luffy. So it won't happen.
Lastly as you said Shanks most prolly will be clashing BB or Im sama.