[Discussion] how come teh celestial dragonz rule over one piece world when they are weak cowards????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i------------->.

in one piece manga teh celestial dragonz seem to be weaklings and bunch of cowards. for exenple we all seen how luffy punched one of them so easily...

You must be registered to see images

now biggest contradiction is despite them portrayed as bunch of weak cowards we still see them rule of over teh one piece world!!!!..

my sinple kestion is WHY??????????????.......and how????????..

could teh celestial dragonz be stronger then yonkos??????????..

how powerful are teh celestial dragonz????..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Celestial Dragons are strong as well as weak.
Take the example of Dofflamingo who was strong but his family were all weak.
I believe Elders are also strong n they wit Marines n Cipher Pol can actually topple any Yonko if they want. That's what's prolly happening in Wano. They don't want another Rocks era sorta pirate stuff. That's why they sent Cipher Pol who are keeping a close eye on the outcome of this raid. I won't be surprise if they make a move when Kaido is extremely weak as they can take down another emperor with relative ease.

Another point is in OP world all the Royalty is shown weak. Just look at Vivi's father or Riku. They were all weak. Yet there were strong players too like Oden n Sabo. So yes their are CDs who are weak lyk shiit n then their are CDs like Elders, Doffy n Im who are master manipulators.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Celestial Dragons are strong as well as weak.
Take the example of Dofflamingo who was strong but his family were all weak.
I believe Elders are also strong n they wit Marines n Cipher Pol can actually topple any Yonko if they want. That's what's prolly happening in Wano. They don't want another Rocks era sorta pirate stuff. That's why they sent Cipher Pol who are keeping a close eye on the outcome of this raid. I won't be surprise if they make a move when Kaido is extremely weak as they can take down another emperor with relative ease.

Another point is in OP world all the Royalty is shown weak. Just look at Vivi's father or Riku. They were all weak. Yet there were strong players too like Oden n Sabo. So yes their are CDs who are weak lyk shiit n then their are CDs like Elders, Doffy n Im who are master manipulators.
technically toflaminco wasn't treated as CD...as they rejected him and family when he was a child..imo it was his first pirate crew members who made him that strong..

also imu sama (+5 elders) is suposed to be a CD and stronger then any yanko...but exept these few CD strong members rest of CD are bunch of cowards..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
technically toflaminco wasn't treated as CD...as they rejected him and family when he was a child..imo it was his first pirate crew members who made him that strong..

also imu sama (+5 elders) is suposed to be a CD and stronger then any yanko...but exept these few CD strong members rest of CD are bunch of cowards..
They actually didn't rejected him. Rather his father gave up his title. Doffy n his father tried his lvl best to go back from where they came from.

We know their is still a Don Quixote line in Marie Jois

And Doffy use to blackmail dem

He considered himself above normal ppl n got his dues when his father was tortured by ppl

He was no different than them. Treated ppl like shiit n has a hatred towards family of 'D'.

So he followed CDs customs even tho he was no longer one.
heck he even kept slaves inform of toys.

Also it's wrong to say his crew made him strong as they themselves were weak n bowed when they saw Conqueror Haki used by Dofflamingo.

Im n elders I m not sure if they are as strong as Yonko. If they were stronger they would have taken over Yonkos by this time. Heck they couldn't even dispose Dofflamingo who knows their secret treasure.
However I believe they did sent Cipher Pol n Fujitora at Dressrosa to get rid of Dofflamingo if Luffy n Law failed.
Also I think elder have already lost their prime. Im could be a threat bcus of the mysterious vibe surrounding him.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They actually didn't rejected him. Rather his father gave up his title. Doffy n his father tried his lvl best to go back from where they came from.

We know their is still a Don Quixote line in Marie Jois

And Doffy use to blackmail dem

He considered himself above normal ppl n got his dues when his father was tortured by ppl

He was no different than them. Treated ppl like shiit n has a hatred towards family of 'D'.

So he followed CDs customs even tho he was no longer one.
heck he even kept slaves inform of toys.

Also it's wrong to say his crew made him strong as they themselves were weak n bowed when they saw Conqueror Haki used by Dofflamingo.

Im n elders I m not sure if they are as strong as Yonko. If they were stronger they would have taken over Yonkos by this time. Heck they couldn't even dispose Dofflamingo who knows their secret treasure.
However I believe they did sent Cipher Pol n Fujitora at Dressrosa to get rid of Dofflamingo if Luffy n Law failed.
Also I think elder have already lost their prime. Im could be a threat bcus of the mysterious vibe surrounding him.

bro i said toflaminco AND his family were rejected by CD..

also im pretty pretty sure that 5 elders r stonger then yonkos..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
bro i said toflaminco AND his family were rejected by CD..

also im pretty pretty sure that 5 elders r stonger then yonkos..
But he still acted like a CD. Not to forget he's a fallen CD who was born in Marie Jois n taught abt their customs.

Also I seriously doubt elders on their own are stronger than Yonkos. They couldn't stop Roger which is enough evidence that they not as strong as they are portrayed

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But he still acted like a CD. Not to forget he's a fallen CD who was born in Marie Jois n taught abt their customs.

Also I seriously doubt elders on their own are stronger than Yonkos. They couldn't stop Roger which is enough evidence that they not as strong as they are portrayed
but u seem to forgot that toflaminco hated CD...and it wasn't for trebol and his crew toffy wouldn't be that strong..

also why would they stop roger when roger himself defended CD against rock exebek atak..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but u seem to forgot that toflaminco hated CD...and it wasn't for trebol and his crew toffy wouldn't be that strong..

also why would they stop roger when roger himself defended CD against rock exebek atak..
Trebol, Vergo, Pica n Diamante bowed Infront of him after he showed Conqueror Haki. They always treated him as someone who was above them that's why they called him 'Master'. Again something which attaches him to CDs.

Also CDs n WG don't want ppl to find abt Void Century. They hate Family Of D. Roger n Garp didn't cared abt CDs. It was duty of Garp to protect them that's why he fought against Rocks n formed a temporary alliance wit Roger. Roger on the other hand not only found abt Void Century n stuff but also kick started the next Pirate age by saying Go find my treasure - One Piece.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Trebol, Vergo, Pica n Diamante bowed Infront of him after he showed Conqueror Haki. They always treated him as someone who was above them that's why they called him 'Master'. Again something which attaches him to CDs.

Also CDs n WG don't want ppl to find abt Void Century. They hate Family Of D. Roger n Garp didn't cared abt CDs. It was duty of Garp to protect them that's why he fought against Rocks n formed a temporary alliance wit Roger. Roger on the other hand not only found abt Void Century n stuff but also kick started the next Pirate age by saying Go find my treasure - One Piece.
shirahoshi was also born with terrifying powerz...but she's still coward gurl...

it's all about envirment u r raised in... if toffy stayed CD he wouldn't be as strong as he is bro Skul night!!!!!!!!!...

also did u figure teh one piece treasure hint u intentioannly posted!!!!!!!...

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
shirahoshi was also born with terrifying powerz...but she's still coward gurl...

it's all about envirment u r raised in... if toffy stayed CD he wouldn't be as strong as he is bro Skul night!!!!!!!!!...

also did u figure teh one piece treasure hint u intentioannly posted!!!!!!!...
You are comparing 2 different scenarios. I can give u the example of BM n say even without Pirates she was as destined to be an Admiral. So some ppl are born with stoopidly strong power

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
who is BM???..
also u seem to forgoten dat toflaminco unleashed his haki powerz when his family left CDs..
BM - Big Mom.

He unleashed his Haki before he met his executives.
We are going back n forth but u missing that Doffy was born evil. Corazon himself said that.
Like CDs he hated D which is why Corazon told Law to get away from him. Like CDs he enjoyed when others are suffering. Every quality of CDs were inbred in him.

You say he became stronger after leaving CDs. But u agreeing that Elders are strong.
This itself suggest that one can became strong even if they remain in Mariejois n do what they do there.

Even in his last speech he warned CDs that Throne wars has begun. He's prolly the perfect CD version we will prolly get in this verse bcus Elders are way beyond their prime n Im in my opinion is completely different being.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
BM - Big Mom.

He unleashed his Haki before he met his executives.
We are going back n forth but u missing that Doffy was born evil. Corazon himself said that.
Like CDs he hated D which is why Corazon told Law to get away from him. Like CDs he enjoyed when others are suffering. Every quality of CDs were inbred in him.

You say he became stronger after leaving CDs. But u agreeing that Elders are strong.
This itself suggest that one can became strong even if they remain in Mariejois n do what they do there.

Even in his last speech he warned CDs that Throne wars has begun. He's prolly the perfect CD version we will prolly get in this verse bcus Elders are way beyond their prime n Im in my opinion is completely different being.
comon bro i clearly made 5 elderz+ inu sama as exeption in my thread..

also im predicting doffy will join luffy and help him..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I also think like u...but u forgot posibility shanks can turn against his whole crew..him and beck man might be ploting to do that..
Na he protected Scabbards in Wano n in red he didn't attack civilians. Even tho Kizaru went full berserk on dem n only left when Shanks showed him who's the boss(atleast that's what the spoilers says)๐Ÿ™ˆ
so highly doubtful Red hair pirates are evil.