[Discussion] How believable is astrology?

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In my own experiences, and research, I have conducted that it is pretty damn right. I think astrology is highly informational and education for the people who want to learn more about a certain person or people in general.

What are your thoughts? Discuss.

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've had experiences where it's spot on
experiences where it's just completely off
and sometimes it's just sort of spot on some days and other days it's just way off for people?
I'd say it's believable to an extent.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not grounded in any kind of science. I believe it operates more on self-fullfilling prophecy...You read your horoscope, you consciously or unconsciously act in a way that correlates with the horoscope. I have not seen any evidence that would suggest all people born in December of 1952 are Dragons (for example) and have that same personality.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if i tell the truth about it, only thing i can say is somethings can seem right, if you look at it as it is but at times it can be fully wrong as well and can't say much about it's use in history but most things that said in current times through astrology can be a lie .

Last edited:

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't say I believe it, but I do find it interesting. What I find most interesting is the fact that around 3 years ago, I would have been the furthest personality away from my Chinese Zodiac. It wasn't until I dropped my religion and began a process of embracing, accepting, and yet questioning everything that I began to think and act very close to my Zodiac. I never really gave that stuff any attention before.

Those daily horoscopes are always off for me though lmao (at least when I bother to check it out, which is rare).

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's definitely accurate, you just have to know what you're doing and looking at.

A lot of people only know their sun sign and base their whole theory off of that when it's deeper than that. With a little info I could get a description of your whole personality and it will be 99% correct. You can even estimate different cycles of your life based on your house and planet.

Not to mention the stars actually do tell you things if you can read the sky...which I can't but I've seen more than enough people do it in real life. You can even go as so far as to pinpoint the exact perfect location for you to live based on the way you're planets are aligned in your chart. You can depict cycles of your life as well. And so far they've been accurate, I didn't even know anything about it but when I learned stuff that happened before I knew appeared on there.

I'm not saying live by it like some people do. But to think that you were born at a certain time and in a certain place and that means nothing is silly. Everything has a cause and effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: YowYan

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's definitely accurate, you just have to know what you're doing and looking at.

A lot of people only know their sun sign and base their whole theory off of that when it's deeper than that. With a little info I could get a description of your whole personality and it will be 99% correct. You can even estimate different cycles of your life based on your house and planet.

Not to mention the stars actually do tell you things if you can read the sky...which I can't but I've seen more than enough people do it in real life. You can even go as so far as to pinpoint the exact perfect location for you to live based on the way you're planets are aligned in your chart. You can depict cycles of your life as well. And so far they've been accurate, I didn't even know anything about it but when I learned stuff that happened before I knew appeared on there.

I'm not saying live by if like some people do. But to think that you were born at a certain time and in a certain place and that means nothing is silly. Everything has a cause and effect.
So far the best answer. You're pretty smart. :O

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm not saying live by if like some people do. But to think that you were born at a certain time and in a certain place and that means nothing is silly. Everything has a cause and effect.

Sounds like religion; a load of bullshit. Lol.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like religion; a load of bullshit. Lol.
Siri define religion.

re-li-gion.

:the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

a particular system of faith and worship.
plural noun: religions

a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
"consumerism is the new religion"

Not really.

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought it was based on astronomy at first.....

OT:
Seems meh overall, a lot of the things it says are general but can apply to some and not to others. Although it can be right on some things, but I wouldn't take much insight in it.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Siri define religion.

re-li-gion.

:the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

a particular system of faith and worship.
plural noun: religions

a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
"consumerism is the new religion"

Not really.
I mean in the fact that it's completely unbelievable Lol.