Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with Hanzou (big shock)

I'm about 3 hours per day on week days.

btw... I'm only 16... how the hell do you guys have jobs already? Don't you guys have school?!
Like high school.

A decision should be made - whether you "study" + clubs, drink etc but still stay a kid.
Or you "study" + job/work + money + car + etc + self esteem. ( cuz u have somethig to be respected by others for)

But i agree that its very hard to have studies and routine job, that's why try to find business which u will like... try to start with buy---make advert----> sell, without vat for sure. ( as ur own property, not business)

I found mine, cant say it brings me the amount I really want to but more than if me work @ mc donalds or sth.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's kinda spread out for me:
I have college 26 hours a week
And work 15 hours a week
Since that takes up most of my days, i tend to stay up till early morning
Normally running on 3-4 hours sleep
=]

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK this is just to see how long are you active in 1 day all put together i think am 5 hours but i allways leave nb window opened like when i watch movies or msn the members i noticed are all ways active are God of ice,mods,Devlin,Dj Dougy and a few else

So how many hours do you spent on NB daily
OO dude r u makign a report about nb ? O_O

User Name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im to busy killing people that claim to have better User Names then me to be on this site much (0-45mins a day recently but i'll probably get on more after beating some videogames and rewatching all the non-filler Naruto episodes)

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with Hanzou. XD
You must be registered for see images
I'm in your list !!!

Agree with Hanzou -_-
Lolz I have started to spend too much time @ nb and in internet lately o_O

I was ill for a long time and now I just cant get used to my old ****ing lifestyle.
These forums addict!

Though I have a job it's a business and is shared with my partner and doesnt take lotsa time >,<

Now about 4-5h a day. maybe more.

So agree with Hanzou

and Fedor pwns.
I agree with Hanzou (big shock)

I'm about 3 hours per day on week days.

btw... I'm only 16... how the hell do you guys have jobs already? Don't you guys have school?!
lmao

i agree with me too

Reactions: Kiwii