DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Determined to improve so let's get started.

I'll use Hashirama
Customs: No (Will defeat the purpose of this fight)
Range: Mid
Terrain:
You must be registered for see images

We're both standing on the top of that slab of earth in the back of the image. Right next to the lake.
Post bio and I'll make first move.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ikkaku M. Kaguya in sig.
Should be fun o_o Rarely fight against wood bios. <_>
Not the best, as I'm improving in everything including my Mokuton usage, but I'll try to put up a decent fight. Not the most confident either. >_>

As Hashirama looks onto the battlefield, he quickly makes a single handseal and suddenly multiple root of wood rise from the ground below. The roots spiraling around you and squeezing your body tight, crushing you.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Quickly following this, Hasihrama makes the composition of the ground beneath you turn from earth to a very thick mud, making you as well as the roots that are holding you tightly and squeezing the life out of you begin to sink quickly. Hashirama keeping his eyes trained on you the entire time.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Not the best starting move, but it's 2:39AM. >_> xd

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not the best, as I'm improving in everything including my Mokuton usage, but I'll try to put up a decent fight. Not the most confident either. >_>

As Hashirama looks onto the battlefield, he quickly makes a single handseal and suddenly multiple root of wood rise from the ground below. The roots spiraling around you and squeezing your body tight, crushing you.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Quickly following this, Hasihrama makes the composition of the ground beneath you turn from earth to a very thick mud, making you as well as the roots that are holding you tightly and squeezing the life out of you begin to sink quickly. Hashirama keeping his eyes trained on you the entire time.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Not the best starting move, but it's 2:39AM. >_> xd
Sorry for the late reply and herpsy-derpsy stuff.
---------------------------------------

Comes into battle looking half-raped to death! =) First impression works wonders >_O

'Falalalalaaaaaah, what a wonderful da-'

My words are cut across as suddenly, several roots of wood spring forth from the ground and start to wrap around my body, desperately clinging on, binding and constricting my movement. The wood then begins to crush my body, squeezing me tightly, causing great discomfort that cannot be ignored. Determining the cause of this as being the man, whom I recognise as Hashirama Senju, famed master of Wood, I grit my teeth in a sort of painful grimace, muffled calls of desperation escaping my clenched teeth in my attempts to wrestle through the grip.

Weepee! With the hitherto unexpected bombastic plan formulated by the genius me within moments, I manipulate the skeletal structure within my body. Boom! Ripping through flesh, skin, and other random codswallop microbes, a massive amount of bones rapidly protrude out of my body, emerging with great force, and piercing a great number of holes in the wood, and after spinning once, rotating as the grip would be looser after the sprouting of the bones, the wood rips apart, freeing my body with utmost grace and finesse.

Of course, by using this technique, I take great care to form bones at the soles of the feet, what with the now muddy substance forming beneath my feet. I spread my weight evenly throughout my body, balancing myself upon the swamp, with but merely two blunt sticks of bone protruding out of my soles, to prevent me from sinking. Due to the swamp being composed of a Non-Newtonian liquid, I would not sink, perhaps, as fast as assumed, due to the 'snow-shoe' effect or something like that, hopefully you get it <_>, that would prevent me from sinking all the way in. The other bones, were of course crushed in my endeavours to break free from the wood prison, but as the wood prison would not be able to form on the soles of my feet, nor in the swamp, as assumed, I would be able to stay 'afloat' the swamp whilst this happens.

Type: Defence/Attack
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 40
Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

After doing so, I raise two of my hands in fashion, pointing towards the sky, twirling rapidly whilst doing so. In conjunction with either hand, I shoot, rapidly, with gesticulating movements for the sake of it, many of my distal phalanx, which rapidly regenerates, allowing a limitless supply of bone bullets. I shoot them out a varying angle, diverse such that it is impossible to blow them all away at once. The bone bullets are spread across the entire field, closer towards your end. It is spread less packed in the swamp, but very closely around you. Henceforth, immediately after releasing the bone bullets into the air, which travels a parabola arc, taking an amount of time to do so, I release a current of non-focused electricity. Flowing through the muddy remnants of the swamp, it removes the chakra, negating it, removing it's sticky properties, making it easy to stand on. However, the liquid inside it remains a conductor of electricity. The electrical discharge travels through with ease, and apparent speed, connecting with the bone bullets just as they land into the swamp, all round and blunt, to prevent sinking upon collision. Since bone is a conductor of electricity due to it's calcium and bone marrow properties, the electricity connects all the way to you, adding to the damage. It forms a net effect, making anywhere on the ground around your area not feasible to stand on.

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

With that, I take a detour and jump down on the surface of the lake, running on it in a wide arc, en-route to you.