Trait Points
0⚔️
?Instinct is untaught ability?
-Alexander Bain
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class: S
Mission: Taken care of by Anbu agent Ookami A.K.A Yokaiko
Keywords: Jigoku, Kami, Tsuyoi, Yokaiko, Dansa

When the capture ninjas first arrived to Jigoku their first instinct is to knock out their opponent; however as time goes on their human morals leave them and their animal instinct breaks through. The need to survive is at its highest and in this hell killing your opponent is the only means to survival. Nonetheless a counted few were able to keep a small bit of a human heart beating inside them. Their background is long forgotten only their code names remain. Dansa had such grace with fighting that it was as if she was dancing around her rival and Yokaiko, he was the youngest of the stolen ninjas and one of the strongest.
Jigoku was run by a man who called himself Kami. The main purpose of his organization was to make money; he stole ninjas from different villages that were missions and made them fight each other to the death. However if a ninja doesn?t kill his opponent not only he but his opponent is also beaten and given no food. It was a harsh life and not many lived more then six months at the most. The only ones living large at Jigoku was Kami and his trump card Tsuyoi. They lived off the bets that were made on the fighters.
Kami and Tsuyoi were killed by Yokaiko after he let lose all fighters held captive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Hokage reread the freshly written stroll before rolling it and putting his seal on it. After the job was complete his head shot up at the sound of knocking at his door ?come in.?

A boy of around the age of nine entered the room; he wore a simple long-sleeved black shirt with pants that matched. However he more no shoes, the older man raised an eyebrow at this the younger boy chuckled lightly ?I have gone so long without them it felt odd to wear them.? His voice was spoken so softly and monotone that it seemed unnatural to come from this undersized nine year old.

The elderly man sighed, he truly felt bad for the information he would have to tell the young child. ?Sasuke sit down, we have much to talk about.?

?I would like to stand if it?s not too much trouble? The boy had just spent all day at the hospital and the sensation of standing was magnificent compare to his hospital confinement.

?Alright then, to start off only I and a few others know where you?ve been for the last two years. The public thinks you ran away from home due to family problems-?

?Close enough? Sasuke murmured darkly. The Third?s eyes changed aim from the wall just beside the boy to the boy?s eyes. Sasuke broke eye contact by glancing at the floor ?I apologize, please continue.?

?As I was saying, I and the other counted few believe it is in Konoha?s best interest to keep it seen that way.? Sasuke nodded in affirmative. ?Also your brother made me promised that if you ever made it back home that you knew the truth.? Hokage paused unsure how to tell this child the new of not only was his family killed (aside from his brother) but his whole clan was, under orders at that.

Giving a soft sigh he began ?About three months after you went missing the Uchiha started to rebel against the Council mainly because of the leash they put them under. The Council seen that the only way to fix the problem was to exterminate the source. Itachi carried out the deed.? Stillness filled the room it was suffocating both he and Sasuke

?Your brother told me to give this to you.? The Hokage took something out of his desk and got up and passed the small object to Sasuke. The shock that held Sasuke up had finally failed him as he leaned against the wall behind him and slid to the floor; a choked noise was sounded. It was as if Sasuke was trying to cry but forgot how. The object was a necklace, on the chain held a small black wooden rectangular shape with rounded edges and painted in the center was the Uchiha sign on the back was an engraving of the word Otouto.

?Well you know what; maybe I don?t want to an Uchiha!? Sasuke yelled at his Family while ripping the necklace from around his neck and threw it the floor. The clatter of the necklace landing on the floor in front of Itachi echoed throughout the house.

With his final words to his family ringing in his ear Sasuke got up, slipped on the necklace, bid the older man good-night, and walked out of the room, leavening a grim faced man behind?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word meaning: Ookami-Wolf; Jigoku- Hell; Dansa-Dancer; Yokaiko-Demon Child; Kami-God; Tsuyoi- Strong; Otouto-Little brother

IMPORTANT NOTE: This story is the result of me and my friend eating Naruto Manga and throwing it up in to a pot to boil then to pour in to a glass and then last but not least was blow up to little pieces for us to put back together.

Another note: in order for this story to have Itachi as a good guy; my friend is making it Sasuke and Hinata not Sasuke and Sakura like I would have I like it however it will be very light. And I like Itachi a whole lot more then Sakura so I?ll just deal with it xd

Chapter one written by Joy (Me)
Chapter two will be written by my friend Zaria

Reactions: '-Hellknight-'