Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
*at the La luce noir base* i wonder if old man Zack is ok... maybe i should check his grave.. just to pay some respect
*heads out to the memorial but not before passing the statue that was played in the rumble of what used to be where the Endymion tower Stood.. the Statue was built in memory of Inashi Kishimoto (original) for his heroic deed that cost his life trying to stop the evil Endymion* well uhh i dont know what to say umm mr * i wonder if i should call him Mr. Kishimoto.. nahh i'll call him Inashi.. just to keep it simple*
I just wanted to ask if you can guide me... i want to live up to your name which hold so much greatness... *kneels down and prays to him then head over to the grave site*

Ririku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hayato: *continues to fill the room with smoke with Ace* So what did you wanna talk about said you were trying to figure out some things?

(continue tommorow)
Ace: *rolls a second blunt* Well... I am trying to decide the best way to go about bringing this city back!! That is why I called you in here bro!! You know you are the best tactician in Front Lines so it really is a must that you be here to make sure I don't mess up *chuckles* You know how it is!

Hanabi xx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: "Carter"
Organization: La Luce Noir
Position in the organization: Intel
About yourself: Carter was only 5 years old when the war between the foxes and the wolves have happened. And during the years, he saw his parents get in and out of jobs and struggled getting by, things happened to his family that were almost unimaginable, but none the less he wanted to get a better life for them, so he started killing those who were hurting the citizens and taking their money. Soon enough he met upwith a group of young vigilantes like himself, and he joined the groups, he was good at relaying information and conducting attacks.
Reasons for choosing your organization: He doesn't want to be the star of the show, he likes to be hidden and help on the sidelines.
Traits: Loyal,funny, incredible stamina, strong and able to empathize with the citizen
Weapons: Dual wakazashi and a boomerang!
Gadgets: Studdent brass knuckles, a knife on both shoes, emergency gun, ropes, swiss army knife and a first aid kit.

###

Carter walked through the the street, his hood up he could year the yelling and the banter of people from behind...he was wary, he didnt want to find while on his way home.

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Kraken "Rubble" Dynus
Organization: Front Lines
Position in the organization: Third in command- Head of demolition corps
About yourself: He grew up with a family in a normal house with His mom and his dad who was a bomb tech (these people disable bombs) and his mom who worked as a buissness woman. When he was younger his dad taught him all about bombs and how to disable and make them. Soon enough both of them died. When he was around eight he was always training his mind and his body since he had to feed himself or he would die. Soon enough he acquired weapons and resources. He was raised in a dangerous place. So he was dangerous. His nickname rubble came from his ability to punch and break down walls. When he was older he wanted to be a part of an organization so he took out some straws and wrote down names. He happen to choose the front line. He worked hard to get his respected position. He even started a sub division the demolition course. He is slightly different from his superiors in backround but secretly he looks up to them...
Reasons for choosing your organization: He drew straws... Front line was the straw he chose
Traits: Immensly strong, Smart, Crafty, wise, strategic, and courageous
Weapons: Bombs (dynamite, c4, grenades and mortor)* Hammer, Knife, and RPG
Gadgets*: Lighter, Notepad, pen, pencil, pocket knife, tool kit, pick axe, shovel, iron gloves, gunpowder, and string

* things with this sign are in back pack

Promethius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace: *rolls a second blunt* Well... I am trying to decide the best way to go about bringing this city back!! That is why I called you in here bro!! You know you are the best tactician in Front Lines so it really is a must that you be here to make sure I don't mess up *chuckles* You know how it is!
Hayato: *sits down and smokes with him* So what are you thinking of for reformation of the city.

Ririku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hayato: *sits down and smokes with him* So what are you thinking of for reformation of the city.
Ace: *looks at some old pictures of Zack and Orion flying their HOGS together along with various other memories* Well... I think it is time... Time we bring honor and dignity back to this Crumbling City!! We need to get the gangs off the streets! We will need to plan a meeting with La Luce Noir! Start coordinating some attacks!! *Ace looks at the wall at his LionsFang Buster mounted on the wall* We need to make something happen!

TheSyren

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(seriously, no one for Shin'en? -sighs-)

Syren: -sits at headquarters and stares at his lab, the blood form his last victim covering the walls- well... i dont like this color at all. the red is all wrong, right? -looks at celeste citizen, dead on the table- oh, dont give me that look, i wasnt making fun of you, it isnt your fault. and why should you care? i'm not coloring with you again. so leave. go. -sighs- where's the help when i need him? Sophie!? come and clean up our guest. he seems to have made a mess.

Promethius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace: *looks at some old pictures of Zack and Orion flying their HOGS together along with various other memories* Well... I think it is time... Time we bring honor and dignity back to this Crumbling City!! We need to get the gangs off the streets! We will need to plan a meeting with La Luce Noir! Start coordinating some attacks!! *Ace looks at the wall at his LionsFang Buster mounted on the wall* We need to make something happen!
Hayato: I agree. *looking at the picture* Hopefully we will be able to do a better job than our parents. They left this up to us. *stands up* Come on we have to go meet up with them. I already have some plans but lets see how our fellows feel about this.

TheSyren

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Syren: -pulls out phonebook- okay, now who is my next medium? hmm... stacie? no, she's a virgo. not red enough. ah, jennifer. yes, lets use her. libro. good, that means a nice color for the walls. SOPHIE!!, i'll be back in a little bit. i need some more paint for the lab. -leaves-

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kirianna: *arrives in town*

~it's been so long...a lot has change~

Name: Kirianna
Organization: Omnisciens
Position in the organization: information gather
About yourself: she lived in the city 15 years but has return after exploring the world by herself, still holding to very important information from the passes
Reasons for choosing your organization: it's her cup of tea in more ways then one
Traits: smart, keeps to herself, watchful,
Weapons: Dual katana, with colt 45
Gadgets: lock picks, muilty purpose jump drive, "wires"

Last edited:

Ririku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hayato: I agree. *looking at the picture* Hopefully we will be able to do a better job than our parents. They left this up to us. *stands up* Come on we have to go meet up with them. I already have some plans but lets see how our fellows feel about this.
Ace: *stands up* Ah yes.... Let's be on our way!!! So... Who's whip are we takin?

CrusaderRyuoki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Malyganya Auditore
Organization: Shin'en
Position in the organization: Grand Master Assassin
About yourself: Malyganya Auditore is cyborg assassin. After suffering from a near fatal accident she was found by the Shin'en and rebuilt to be their ultimate warrior. She suffers from acute amnesia forgetting most of her past before the accident. With the appearance of a extremely sexy buxomous young woman with volumptious hair and a perfect body Malyganya was turned into the perfect opperative. Her looks along with her charm makes it easy for her to get close to her targets. Her body although more than eighty-seven percent mechanical is extremely lightweight and nimble as well as sturdy and strong. The unique makeup of nanomachines that make up her cybernetic components allow her to change her general appearance at will ranging from providing clothing to changing the color of her hair or eyes. She's been trained in the use of muliple combat styles, weapon forms, and fire arms while her cybernetics give her the speed, strength, stamina, and durability to fight for hours at a time. Always Keeping her hardware, firmware, and software up to date Malyganya is always above and beyond in technological advances able to get past metal detectors and scans with relative ease.
Reasons for choosing your organization: They fight without rules or code of conduct, perfect for my playstyle.
Traits: Malyganya is serious as well as seductive. She'll do anything and use anything to her advantage to get the job done. For her there is no line to cross because she has no lines set.
Weapons: All of Malyganya's weaponry is contained within her body.
Right Hand - Four barreled machine-gun
Left hand - interchangable canon
Right and left forearms - laser emitter that can form solid blades or fire beams
Left shoulder - retractable missle launcher
Right shoulder - 50ft. retractable tesla coil whips
Left thigh - Twin energy pistols
Right thigh - twin folding high density laser bladed katana
Chest - Twin Positron canons (yes it is what you think)
Gadgets: Cybernetic implants give her a multipurpose core tool that learns and adapts to what ever situation Malyganya is in. Neural interface allows Malyganya to bypass security. Repulser pack built into back and heels for flight. Short range EMP generator. Taser touch.

Last edited:

Ririku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hayato: Come on now look who you are talking to. I had the lackeys bring our hogs around to the front.
Ace: *walks out front with Hayato and hops on his HOG* See bro!!! What would I do without you?? You just stay getting shit done... *Ace speaks to the HOG and it starts up* Now lets roll out

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
*looks at the grave * Sensei i miss you so much.. i still need your teachings to guide me. please give me a sign... i know im the strong calm brave leader of la luce noir but i still need help

TheSyren

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Syren: -walks into headquarters, dragging a the lifeless body of a citizen in with him- oh ghaaaaaaan, where are you? like a proverbial cat, i brought you a present. see? its a dead woman, th life squeezed out with our own two hands. yes, she only screamed for a moment, but she was begging for it at the end as our blade cut her from her toes to her head. kekeke... wait, or was she begging for life? Sophie!? i forget, which was it?

Ghan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-looks up and walks into hallway-

"Did you go on one of your little hunting sprees again?"

-sees body-

" I guess thats a yes. Anyways, come my good friend, it is time we have a little talk"