Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D i just drew some random girl's sketch, probably victoria's hot secret model or whatever, tomato potato xd, rep me if i deserve it and as usual figure out the dullness or mistakes, will be happy:)
PS: don't mistake me for asking reps every time i upload a sketch, it's just i want to be cool like others by increasing the green boxes but hey, i deserve it for my work:p
You must be registered for see images

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heheh:p you perv!! i was afraid of that! Damn you, ruined my sketch, but i just copied the sketch of a model, her boobs were ugly like this:D
u callin me a perv when u are the perv who drew this boobyless models pic.......this world is full of pervs:flaw:

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u callin me a perv when u were the perv who drew this boobyless models pic.......this world is full of pervs:flaw:
no way man!! i respected her the whole time when i drew her, guess what more, i just covered her boobs as well just for the respect:D so who is the perv now to figure out the problem with the boobs at the first sight?! man, you got sharp eyes and to add more to that, you targetted the boobs, damn you:flaw:

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solid, well done that's why i plus repped you. But while her head and hair are detailed, you did'nt put that much effort into the body and you seemed to have rushed it.
damn you figured it out! that was the mistake i did! i am not satisfied with that chic's body!! but i worked hard on her head portion!! and rep u for the solid reply, i am happy:D