Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dont get too flattered.
I like the avatar, but I find the signature too empty. I think you worked harder on this one, try downloading more brushes, perhaps you can ask Krissy, as all the girls have the same style : D
:p Meanie.
yeah, i was just originally planning on the avatar, so yeah...i didnt want a thread with only a small avatar ._. so yeah, just kinda hurried to make a sig with it with just about the same thing on it.
>.>" we dont all have the same styles.
yeah, i do need to get some more brushes i realize, but i already have folders of them that i just havnt used yet ._.

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah, i was just originally planning on the avatar, so yeah...i didnt want a thread with only a small avatar ._. so yeah, just kinda hurried to make a sig with it with just about the same thing on it.
yeah, i do need to get some more brushes i realize, but i already have folders of them that i just havnt used yet ._.
If You Think That's Mean Than You Have No Idea What Mean Is U_U Just Check One Of Theos' Threads And You'll See What Mean Comments Are xd

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aww! I love you too :p
Well, make 2 avatars then or work on the signature :|
Alright, alright U.U
Its not about the quantity but the quality :p

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If You Think That's Mean Than You Have No Idea What Mean Is U_U Just Check One Of Theos' Threads And You'll See What Mean Comments Are xd
mean comments?

question.... you really think its cool when everyone bot at your topic?
if i see shitty work, i say what i dont like in it, its my opinion, others opinion... u cant expect everyone to like your work. and no one trys to offend anyone, just a suggestions, theos is the one who comes with mean and retarded quotes...

on topic, i dont like that you used same render on bouth avi and sig, avi is good, but signature is empty like Pesh alredy mentioned before, but reps for clean and actualy beatiful work;)

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
mean comments?

if i see shitty work, i say what i dont like in it, its my opinion, others opinion... u cant expect everyone to like your work. and no one trys to offend anyone, just a suggestions, theos is the one who comes with mean and retarded quotes...

on topic, i dont like that you used same render on bouth avi and sig, avi is good, but signature is empty like Pesh alredy mentioned before, but reps for clean and actualy beatiful work;)
True, So True......

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i DO know what mean is, ive gotten flamed in many of my old threads, by multipule "know it alls"
i know this isnt as bad as it could be, your fogetting ive been here for quite a while.

i love it :)
thanks ^^
its so cute,i love both avatar and signature ^^
thank you ^^
Aww! I love you too :p
Well, make 2 avatars then or work on the signature :|
Alright, alright U.U
Its not about the quantity but the quality :p
xD
yeah, yeah.

mean comments?

thought i already said it...i didnt want to just post one tiny avatar, i just made the sig quickly, but personally, i love sets that match in render.
Looks good to me. I really like the colours
strangely enough, i do too, and im one for pinks and all that. lol