[Discussion] Honsetly Usopp Is the Weakest but he is the fourth scariest

Moonbird

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ye, maybe once, until he uses CoO to realise what Usopps intentions are...
Sanji is probably the best tactician in the Straw Hats and the smartest (not including Robins huge architectural knowledge).

Ye, also one serious flaw to exploit is being able to do f*ck all when a fire kick from arguably the strongest leg we've seen thus far is heading straight to your face...man, that's pretty bad.
This is Sanji we are talking about.. He falls for it allright... every singe god damn time!

His best solution in this situation would be to put cutton in his ears! And as this is one piece, that is not out of the realm of possibility he would use that as his battle plan.

I do have a feeling though that Usopp would hurrie up and make a quick sketch of a naked lady then, and put it in front of himself which would stop the flaming kick.

Knowing Usopp I wouldn't be surprised if he covered his entire body with quickly drawn pictures of naked ladies and then put two balloons under his shirt trying to pass himself off as a genuine woman.

Sanji would not fall for the latter... but it would be funny to see Usopp try.

Usopp is a very clever tactien himself also, don't forget, and he is the more adaptable creative one able to figure out his opponents tactic and then adapt after it, changing his own tactics instantly ones he realises his flaw.
He has the element of surprise on his side... most of the time.

This is why I love Usopp battles, there is never any way to tell how it will turn out. There's always a good fifty percent chance between him winning and loosing, you just never know as a reader.

Last edited:

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ye, maybe once, until he uses CoO to realise what Usopps intentions are...
Sanji is probably the best tactician in the Straw Hats and the smartest (not including Robins huge architectural knowledge).

Ye, also one serious flaw to exploit is being able to do f*ck all when a fire kick from arguably the strongest leg we've seen thus far is heading straight to your face...man, that's pretty bad.
I just thought about it. HE could just use a tone dial that records Robins voice telling Sanji its time for sexy time. Or pay off nami to let him record her talking dirty, then use it against sanji.

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NAMI IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SMARTER THAN SANJI. And We already established the rediculous conditions that would be required.
Usopp outside of Sanji's range. and Nami to hide behind.

Ludicrous. But thats what he needs to do.

Also yea. Usopp would die. We established this already.
..so what are we arguing about now?...

This is Sanji we are talking about.. He falls for it allright... every singe god damn time!

His best solution in this situation would be to put cutton in his ears! And as this is one piece, that is not out of the realm of possibility he would use that as his battle plan.

I do have a feeling though that Usopp would hurrie up and make a quick sketch of a naked lady then, and put it in front of himself which would stop the flaming kick.

Knowing Usopp I wouldn't be surprised if he covered his entire body with quickly drawn pictures of naked ladies and then put two balloons under his shirt trying to pass himself off as a genuine woman.

Sanji would not fall for the latter... but it would be funny to see Usopp try.

Usopp is a very clever tactien himself also, don't forget, and he is the more adaptable creative one able to figure out his opponents tactic and then adapt after it, changing his own tactics instantly ones he realises his flaw.
He has the element of surprise on his side... most of the time.

This is why I love Usopp battles, there is never any way to tell how it will turn out. There's always a good fifty percent chance between him winning and loosing, you just never know as a reader.
This thread has just turned into you two trolling me -___-

I just thought about it. HE could just use a tone dial that records Robins voice telling Sanji its time for sexy time. Or pay off nami to let him record her talking dirty, then use it against sanji.
What is with these conditions you keep thinking up!?

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..so what are we arguing about now?...

This thread has just turned into you two trolling me -___-

What is with these conditions you keep thinking up!?
I change my mind Usopp with preperation > Sanji

He pays off nami for a tone dial recordign of her tell sanji how much she wants him And usopp uses that every time sanji gets close and runs and spams pop greens repeats.

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I change my mind Usopp with preperation > Sanji

He pays off nami for a tone dial recordign of her tell sanji how much she wants him And usopp uses that every time sanji gets close and runs and spams pop greens repeats.
sanji's smarter then ussop he kicks his ass before ussop can pay nami off and if you wanna prove that ussop is smatrer then sanji come at me bro.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kizaru froze up when Beckmann aimed at him...

If Kizaru wasn't such a troll i would've said that EoS Usopp's bullets are lightspeed (in a jokish kind of way).